main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Celebration V

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by _erikstormtrooper_, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    If you're inetrested in attending Celebration V, please post your plans here.

It's probably not logistically possible for all of us to go together. But maybe we can save some money if we caravan or drive together and share hotel rooms. Chris (TK8171) discussed the possibility of some of us renting a van and piling in. Brian said he was looking for a roommate for a hotel room.

I think it might be a good idea to print up some Houston FanForce T-shirts. Would y'all wear them? I know some people will be in costume, but anyone who wears a shirt might help spread awareness of us. Kris says he knows someone who can print the shirts. Kris, any idea how much each shirt would be? Is there a minimum order?

Personally, I'd very much like to go, but I'm not 100% committed yet. There are some other family vacations to sort out this year, so it's possible I'll bring the wife and kids and do Disney while I'm there. It's also possible that I'll pile in the van with Chris and split a room with Brian.

2. Phuong_Solo

Phuong_Solo Jedi Master star 2

Jun 26, 2003
    I already have a motel room booked for the week of the con. We got a room with two double beds. My husband and I would not mind letting someone bunk in the other bed but we might have to bring our new baby boy with us. Not sure at this moment if we want to let him stay with Grandma and Grandpa yet. So if someone gets desperate for a bed. Let me know in a private message.

3. Sith-Trooper

Sith-Trooper Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2009
    Anyone else interested in doing the caravan trip to C5?

For 4 people it cost about $100 each to rent a Toyota minivan from 8/11-8/16. Price would be the same per person for a cargo van but we would need at least 8 people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.