main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Celebration VI

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Zepherous, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    So we are weeks away from the announcement of the host city and dates for CVI. Who is planning on going this time? We are hoping for Orlando again; we just love the city and had a great time at CV.

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    We will plan on going. Orlando would be good. I liked C3 in Indy, but Orlando is better.

3. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    When is the announcement?

4. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Oh, I'm going no matter what. ok, now who is going to help me make a costume?? I can sew on the buttons, but that's about it
    I feel I've been slowly digested but finally rescued from the Sarlacc....but I think I am back.
    Hearing that there will be an announcement on CVI is awesome news. Something has always prevented us going in the past, but no more, please pass on any info, feel free to email!!! and seriously, I want to get into costuming and feel like a youngling in her first year at the academy....no clue where to start. I dont know the first thing about patterns, etc. but it's never too late right?
    lil

5. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    I got most of my Obi-wan costume on eBay. Sent my measurements to a company and they custom made it. We don't sew, so I cheated.

6. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Announcement is supposed to come before the end of May.

7. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    thanks for info, will keep chacking!
    what else is new in the SW universe?

8. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    what else is new in the SW universe?

Welllll......Clone Wars ended for this season. Be glad when next one arrives.

Counting down the days till SWW too. We are really excited about that.

About the only other interest I've got is novels. Deceived is good. Probably top 10 all time IMO. Other than the Fate of the Jedi series and Knight Errant, the novels have been disappointing for last couple of years so Deceived was a joy to read.

9. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008

10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    find myself wishing i could go, but doubt i'll be able to find a way to wherever it is nor have the money. alas.

11. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Here we come Orlando! I am glad they picked Orlando again. And they gave us plenty of time to plan. I am definitely going to give away tickets to this! Very excited that my padawan gets to go this time. Going to be a great time.

12. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Ordered our tix. Yes!

Now to start working on new stormtrooper armor. Hopefully. Have helmet, need everthing else.

13. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    I wonder when we will get VIP details?

14. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Just says info coming later this year. Hope we are able to get them again.

15. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Since they are doing everything so early this time, I figured we would see the VIP tickets go on sale earlier. I seriously doubt they would put them on sale around Christmas, but you know never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.