main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Celenbration IV anyone?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grumpy_Jedi, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006

I know it's early, but if you've not looked at the other threads, rooms are already starting to book up. Is anyone from MD going? I know I can't be the only one! =)

2. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    I'll be going, and if you look at my other thread, you'll see I'm hoping that we can get a table in the FF room this time. Didn't get enough participation last year, unfortunately.

Oh well, we still have a year! :)

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

3. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    Count me in for CIV. I didn't really what was going on with CIII until it was too late. I can't wait until CIV, I am taking my sons and they are counting down the days.

4. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I hope we can get a group of us to go. It is too early to book a room, a flight even. I have my eyes peeled for the first opportunity. I also have my eye on a hotel downtown LA within a short walking distance of the convention center.

5. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I just booked a room at the Omni. You should check out the CIV thread on these boards because some of the hotels are already booked up. You can't book airfare yet but you can book a hotel room. The Omni is 1.5 miles from the Convention Center. Get your rooms now because you can always get a flight.

6. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Well, I'm not an official member of Fan Force (if there is something official) but I'd like to help out. I'll be there from Wednesday to Monday.

7. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    I'm hoping at least Siege of Ilum will be ready for CIV, so yes I will be going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.