main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Centers of evil

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sabrajaguar, Feb 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001

Blue Leaf temple, Korriban, ect.

We know that the vong Can not feel the force, but Force lightning and Dark Force spells can harm them, So can they feigure out how to us any of the evil, objects/forces the Sith have left behind?

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    The vong would be dead before stepping on Korriban, you really think the sith spirits would let them?

3. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Korriban, Dxun, Drommund Kaas, the galaxy's full of places to find dead Sith and darkside monstrousities. There are three possibilities I'd like to see

1)Vong get a bad encounter with the full power of the Dark Side (even if the Force powers can't hurt them, think of all those mutant beasts and zombie guardians - Sith hounds, Sith Jedi statues, tomb zombies, Dxun beasts - carnage carnage carnage!

2)Lumiya and the other Imperial darksiders make like Darth Bane and use the ruins to form a new Sith cult.

3)NR gets off its caboose and develops superweapons to fight the Vong - and what better test targets than worlds immersed in the Dark Side?

I wonder what happened to the crystal at the Temple of the Blueleaf Cluster? What would happen if the Vong broke the thing?

?????????????????????????????????????????????
    :eek:
    [face_devil]

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Is that that Temple on Yavin 4?

5. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Well the force Can hurt the Vong Spacificly the Dark Side.

And while Force beasts turn the vong into cat food. The survivors would get Ideas. Horrible Horrible Ideas.

6. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    The Blue Leaf temple is on Yavin 4. It was In "I Jedi" or ahould I say "I Jeedai!"

7. Derek_Colze

Derek_Colze Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    I bet the Yuuzhan Vong haven't found the Blueleaf Temple with the crystal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.