main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Central FL people

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Andy Wylde, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Andy Wylde

Andy Wylde Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2014
    Hello all my Star Wars peeps from the central FL-Orlando area! This is Andy Wylde here just saying hey and trying to meet some new folks from the area that love Star Wars. Please drop a line if you like. Look forward to meeting and chatting with all.
    Thanx

Bazinga'd likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Andy! :)

It's really nice to see you posting your own welcome thread. Usually it's a bit calmer at the weekends, so I hope for more welcomes within the next days. :D

Florida you say? It's supposed to be a great and sunny place - at least, that's what I've heard (never been there so far, since I'm on the other side of the world). But... have you visited your local FanForce? It's funny to meet other SW fans from your area. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

Andy Wylde likes this.
  3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome Andy Wylde You have come to the right place for to meet and talk to people who love Star Wars. While I am not from central florida, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express there once. :p

Andy Wylde likes this.
  4. Andy Wylde

Jun 26, 2014
    Thanks! Glad to meet you too. Look forward to more conversations in the future.

Skiara likes this.
  5. Andy Wylde

Jun 26, 2014
    LOL! That's cool. Nice to meet you too.

Bazinga'd likes this.
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Just a small note: if you hit reply as often as you like quote one, it'll add the quotes in the same post. This way you avoid double posts which could be considered as spamming at some point. In addition, if the quote isn't really needed to understand your post, then you have the option to add an @ in front of the username you like to respond to. The user in question will get a notification and a link to your post. That way the post get smaller and easier/faster to read. Just two hints for the future. :)

Andy Wylde likes this.
  7. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Howdy. I'm moving to Sarasota FL (from St Louis) in a couple weeks. That's sorta "Central" Florida...ish. :)