main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Central Ontario fan Force Chapter!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by potsie74, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potsie74

potsie74 Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2002
    Okay -

If you are like me, you live 'somewhere north' of Toronto. What that means is that driving GREAT distances to ANYTHING has become routine to you because you live 'somewhere north' of Toronto. We've seen many people ask about a chapter in their region because they live 'somewhere north' of Toronto - and feel that they are not adequately a part of the Toronto Chapter, (albeit a GREAT chapter), because they reside 'somewere north' of Toronto - and have to drive a long way to be a part of that chapter.

My proposal; we form a FANFORCE: CENTRAL ONTARIO Chapter. Whereas if you are from Collingwood or the Kawarthas, Bing Inlet or Barrie, you have a chapter that you call your own.

I grew up in Muskoka and moved to Ottawa in 2000. We tried so hard out there then to get something going. Now, i'm back in Orillia - working in Barrie. There are lots of Fans out there, spanning this vast area that gets lumped up in everything from demographics to an area code (can I git a shout out to da 7 OH 5?)

What I am saying is - who is up for getting a Chapter for all of us who live 'somewhere north' of Toronto?

- PotsiE

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    You will get 100% backing from me but we need at least 3 active members and 3 meetings before a chapter can
    be formed. I wish you all the best Potsie and let me know if I can help.

3. Davin_Leikvold

Davin_Leikvold Jedi Master star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    Yah! Your quite right! I think we should form a
    FANFORCE: CENTRAL ONTARIO Chapter. It would save us alot of trouble for those of us who are "just a little north" of Toronto. How to start this Fanforce, is beyond me. [Face_Thinking]

GOOD LUCK ANYWAY! [Face_Grin]

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I said in my previous post how to start a FanForce Davin. I want to see interest and several people willing to participate.

5. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Is Parry Sound central enough??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.