main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Central PA Fanfilm Guy Needs Help

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by ZebraPix, Apr 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebraPix

ZebraPix Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi,
    I've been watching fanfilms for about a year and have been amazed by what a little technology and a lot of talent can do without the need for a $100 million plus budget.

Right now, I'm working on a fanfilm in a different genre called "Hope Chest" and putting the word out to local artists and filmmakers that we need veterans of the fanfilm wars to help us make a great product. We still need everything from warm bodies in costumes to technical mentoring but would appreciate any sort of participation. We know it'll be a lot of fun.

If you're interested, our particulars can be read and viewed at www.zebrapix.com and i can be reached there or here.

Thank you for your time.

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Hey Zebra~
    There are many talented people in this small group that makes up the KofP chapter. I'm sure there will be some willing to help out. I'd love to see a script though. Is it posted on your website? :)

Jenni

3. ZebraPix

ZebraPix Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    Unfortunately, no. We won't be posting a script, but we'll be posting a lot of production material as we get them, including the costumes and sets.

A trailer and other production media should be available soon, too.

Thanks for the interest!
    Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.