main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Central PA Fanfilm Guy Needs Help

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by ZebraPix, Apr 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebraPix

ZebraPix Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi,
    I've been watching fanfilms for about a year and have been amazed by what a little technology and a lot of talent can do without the need for a $100 million plus budget.

Right now, I'm working on a fanfilm in a different genre called "Hope Chest" and putting the word out to local artists and filmmakers that we need veterans of the fanfilm wars to help us make a great product. We still need everything from warm bodies in costumes to technical mentoring but would appreciate any sort of participation. We know it'll be a lot of fun.

If you're interested, our particulars can be read and viewed at www.zebrapix.com and i can be reached there or here.

Thank you for your time.

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Hey Zebra~
    There are many talented people in this small group that makes up the KofP chapter. I'm sure there will be some willing to help out. I'd love to see a script though. Is it posted on your website? :)

Jenni

3. ZebraPix

ZebraPix Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    Unfortunately, no. We won't be posting a script, but we'll be posting a lot of production material as we get them, including the costumes and sets.

A trailer and other production media should be available soon, too.

Thanks for the interest!
    Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.