main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Central Wisconsin...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by que4zone, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Ello,

Just looking for people in Wisconsin, esp. Central Wisconsin... Also, possibly thinking of starting a Wisconsin SWFansite, so any ideas or whatever would be appreciated...
    Later...

2. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Hey que4, I am all for any kind of organizaton. I have a friend, Jedisister3 and we meet half way between our homes just to talk Star Wars. We would appreciate greater participation in our discussions. Meetings or just getting together to hang out is fine. We met one day and went and got our Star by Star books signed by Troy Denning. That was cool and we got to meet other SW fans in line. Any idea you have is better than the nothing we have now. If interested in some dialogue, leave a message on this thread or tell me and we can email.

3. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    By the way, I am from Sheboygan. Where are you from?

4. que4zone

Mar 7, 2002
    Feel free to Email me (que4zone@hotmail.com)... uhm.. I live near Marshfield...

5. que4zone

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey??! Why is there 3 WisconsinForums?? I would think that 1 would suffice and would be more productive?? Do you agree?? **It's just a thought that came from my brain to my fingers** .. **or whatever** ...

6. DarthDexterFinster

DarthDexterFinster Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2001
    //from Wausau area

7. que4zone

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey Dex.. I'll be going to the first WisconsinFanforce meeting April 13th.. Check out the Milwaukee,WI Forum.. Marajoan and I have set everything into play.. Anyone and everyone is welcome..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.