main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Centro Colonnades SAFF appearance

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by _Master-Skywalker_, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

And I plan too! Will be bringing my camera for that one!! LOL!! Look forward to meeting you guys!

2. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Well done guys :)

3. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    You all looked so cool. It was a shame I had to work, but every time I stopped by to check in on you, you were always busy :)

Thank you to those who stopped by to see me at the stand. It was painful being in the same centre, but so far away from the excitement. I was busy while you were all there, but once you left the centre, my day was quiet. Weird, huh?

starcoll - was great to finally meet you and Commander Barriss! :) Welcome to SAFF. I hope you both had fun today :) That is one giant block of chocolate!

Fantastic effort everyone :)

4. jabbathenutt

jabbathenutt Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    ...wishes he could have been there.... :_|

5. _Master-Skywalker_

_Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2005
    Having spoken with Starcol1 tonight it seems his generosity knows no ends ! It seems through the wonderful people of Cadbury we can have as a donation near out of date stock to give away as long as we are donating some of the funds to CANCER COUNCIL then we are ok (meaning it could only have 4 weeks left regarding lollies "mars bars or chupa chups for free"

As we've already made our small float & made back half of the cost of the chocolate we'll be very soon covered all of the expenses & all further ticket sales will be for the Cancer Council.

So, that means that next time we do this & I'm hoping there will be a next time(likely date-the 9th of August) we'll have some more "freebies" to hand out ! Seriously awesome !

I'd like to do one out North this time & working hard at making it come together again. It was a really really success at Colonnades & very much looking forward to doing it again.

SC1 also has said that we could do a "joint" association fundraiser with SAFF & Cadbury for the say the Relay for Life where we could have the SAFF banner, a cadbury delivery truck & some free chocolates & run another raffle with a big block, this time all proceeds to the R4L total.

Sounds AWESOME to me :D

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Is this man a saint!?!? Seriously awesome Starcoll!....

bows...bows again

We're not worthy!! We're not worthy!!

7. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    this could be a very very good association for SAFF & Cadbury !!:D

8. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    :eek: =D=
    Nice work guys !!
    A BIG THANKYOU to sc1,C_B & CADBURY !!!!

SAFF could have a seriously BIG donation for R4L this year.

M-S, doing a great job mate. ;)

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    It could, but now I have to sell my soul to Starcoll for the Cadbury!!!

10. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    I found it great that sc1 is the only person I've seen so far that could match DBB as a spruiker / front man that generated ticket sales.

He could seriously work people. :cool:
    But hey, a 10kg block of chocolate sells itself !!! [face_laugh] I have people at my work WAITING ANXIOUSLY to buy tickets. I think I've presold around 50 tickets.

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I've presold at least 20..... :D This could be the beggining of something truely wonderful! [face_love] :p

Thank you Starcoll and Cadbury!!

12. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    I'll give Addie & evil (and others if you think you can sell them) a raffle book on Saturday at the CiJ...you know, we might even sell the lot !! :eek:

or maybe not *lol*, but we'll certainly cover costs and then some !!!:D

13. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    I think we'll go close.
    Just show people a picture of the block - tickets sell instantly.

14. starcoll1

starcoll1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2008
    Hey all, Sarah and myself are really happy that we have met such an awsome group we had the chance to go in other clubs but i was concerened about just being a number on a member card eg 114353643585 member and that we would be lost in the crowd, as so far every one we have met has been very polite and welcoming thanxs Steve "D.L.A." for placing us in touch with M.S. i think the more the merrier i have also donated my tax return to Sarah for a sewing machine and a over locker thing either way we should be up and running with our costumes to join you all very soon. There goes my dream of a wampa suit i dont think you could give a child a lollypop in walking snow rug so i have givin in to do darth maul instead. Regarding my work place "dicksons/cadbury" my boss's have decide to help us out as you know and having Some types of cancer in my family and in their's they just could'nt say no.

So if SAFF ever needs our help then we are happy to oblige

Just give me a couple of days notice to organise the [face_praying] organise the[face_praying] ok the chocolate!!!!

Thanxs Jarrad & Sarah

15. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    I think Haigh's just lost, Skipp... [face_laugh]

This is seriously awesome guys, shame I was busy on that day. This partnership looks like its going to go places :D

16. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Tummies, then hips and thighs, my young friend! :p

Seriously though, a fantastic accord has been made. Looking forward to meeting both starcoll1 and Commander Barriss soon! :D

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I can feel the kilos....waiting to attack me!! LOL!

18. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    * working on another appearance * likely date is the 9th of August for those who are able to attend. The location is still up in the air...working on some negotiations at the moment. Will post more information as it comes to hand.

LOVED the last one & would LOVE to do another one soon :)

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Good work, and I hope lots can attend! Should be a hoot, I will be in Whyalla...... sighs

20. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    really ?? :oops:

bugger...hopefully we'll find somewhere that'll have us....I'm doin' some leg work there. Would like to go out North this time.

Mrs evil found out about Elizabeth and that seemed problematic at best. They weren't a s accomodating as Colonnades was, but there are more centres out there. I'll keep you up to date on the progress...failing all of that, I'll contact Colonnades again to see if they'll have us, but I'd rather spread the word North this time :)

21. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    The 9th?? Damn ... working. Was looking forward to pulling on the robes again too. :oops:

22. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    is swapping a shift/day an option ?

23. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    Already tried ... nobody wants to play ball.

24. Darth_Rhadei

Darth_Rhadei Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2008
    Then we proceed to change the day of the next appearance. Simple.

25. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    due to a number of different factors, changing the date isn't really an option this time around ;)

But I know we can still get a good number of people to be there :)

I believe most/all of the people who were at Colo's can be there & possibly some more too. Certainly the more the merrier :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.