main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ch Ch Ch...Ah Ah Ah...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
  2. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    very, very, cool.

3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Absolutely frickin' ridiculous!!! I mean, it'd be cool to see 'em fight, but for a 2 hour long movie? It's gonna be plain and simple, j-u-n-k. Besides, the whole plots have gone to heck (Jason X screwed up the whole thing, no wait, the one before it screwed up the series, then Jason X screwed it up more, and you've got Freddy, who should be deader than dead, since he's been killed in like every movie) There's no more plot lines! I can see a room of movie staff right now planning it out:

"Seems there's not enough great horror movies right now."

"You're right. What about Jason from Friday the 13th? Oh wait, he's dead now, right?"

"Darn, yeah he is. But we've got Freddy! Shucks, they killed him off in that crappy Wes Craven's New Nightmare movie!"

"I got it! We throw the plot out the window, and make a NEW movie with BOTH of them beating the stuffing out of each other! Make it really nice and gory! And have some beautiful women in it, that always sells! Who cares if it sucks, they're gonna kill each other, it's gonna be a breakthrough in movie history!"

"BRILLANT! Let's do it."

There you have it, another lame excuse for a movie is born. Don't get me wrong, I loved both series up until the last one or two movies they made. But it seems nowadays that noone puts effort into original movies, it's just rehashed garbage that's fed to the masses for us to without thinking, eagerly spend our hard-earned cash on. No offense to anyone who might go see this movie, more power to ya (I'll wait until it arrives on TV, so I can laugh at it), but if I'm gonna be excited for a movie, it's going to be Matrix Reloaded (and Revelations)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.