main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chad Michael Murray should have been Anakin

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by slimybug, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimybug

slimybug Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2001
    I just saw House Of Wax, and while it wasn't exactly Gone With The Wind, I thought that Chad Michael Murray's performance was...well, a hell of a lot better than Hayden's. His voice does something his doesn't...Inflects.

Too slimy for spoilers!

2. Joeykin_Starrunner

Joeykin_Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    Hayden is a better actor outside of the SW universe than in (as is Natalie Portman) so it depends on what kind of performance the director can coax out of an actor. Whether or not Murray would be able to 'inflect' within SW remains to be seen, and depends largely on what the director...well, directs him to do. That said, I don't think Hayden is that bad, and I consider him to be a better actor than Murray from what I've seen of both their work. Still, Murray is a pretty decent alternative Anakin, as least as far as "the look" goes.

By the way, you should prolly check out this thread:
    http://boards.theforce.net/Prequel_Trilogy/b10669/19288097/?28

3. Rebel Scumb

Rebel Scumb Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    yeah, Portman and SLJ are great examples of good actors giving bad performances in SW

4. DarthRhyno

DarthRhyno Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    I suppose Paris Hilton should have been padme then??? Is this thread for real???

5. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    No excuses for them. They should be ashamed of themselves, not taking GL's vision seriously. That's why the puppets and animated characters are so much more interesting. They have some heart and they care.

Shame on them. And Chad Michael Murray looks like an older tpm anakin, so well... I have nothing more to say...

EDIT: I fixed some ****

6. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    I don't think so...i mean Hayden did the best job and i think that no one else could have done a better job....

Lucas had a vision of this and i think that it is playing out really well...:)

7. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Ummmm no from the very fact that when ever I would see him on screen all I would think of would be One Tree Hill. [face_plain] The WB can him.

8. slimybug

slimybug Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2001
    Except that AOTC was came out long before One Tree Hill.

Too slimy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.