main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Chalk up another SW fan!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthIshyZ, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Zachary has been fascinated by SW for most of his speaking life. He'll ask us if we're reading a SW book and such. We had not shown him the movies, yet, tho. Now we have! He sits in rapt attention to them. We can only do them in about 45 min bites, tho, since that's how long he watches anything before bed.

And to answer the ultimate question... we started with Ep 4!

2. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    Awesome!! Which version of IV? Does he actually get the plot, or just that Vader is bad, Luke, Obi-Wan, and Leia are good, and Han is mean? Ha, ha.

3. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    That's how we showed K2 & J2 the movies as well... in the order they were released.

Unfortunately, until last year, I only had the new OT so, they were the special versions they saw but, when I showed them the original theatrical releases last year, they said "It's now wonder you were hooked Mom"!

Gotta love the legacy of Star Wars.

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    rpvee, I'm surprised you would even have to ask the question! Hmmm... original theatrical version or super souped-up, gee-whiz CG version? Gotta be the original! No question for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.