Challenge 1

Discussion in 'FanForce Project Runway' started by Obi Anne, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    So we need to come up with a challenge and a celebrity judge to announce tomorrow.

My proposal for the first challenge would be to make it simple and just say a character, and then the contestants are free to create something out of that.
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ooo... you gave me an idea :D

Design a costume for a patron that would be in the Cantina scene in Episode IV, or something like that...

And I was thinking about the lack of participants. Maybe we can have a challenge where the winner gets immunity, then the next challenge the looser is voted off. That way we're not loosing someone every challenge, but they still have something to win.
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    I think a costume for the SW galaxy would be more fit for a final or something later on, now it would be fun to see what people could do that fit in "our" galaxy, but still has a SW theme to it. Still the Mos Eisley cantina would definetly be a good theme.

Maybe we could ask Dajuan if she wants to be the first judge, if she has time for it, since we need to find one pretty quick.
  4. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Dajuan would be a great judge :)

Hmmm... starwarsy but something in our Universe. How about a character from Star Wars is on Vacation here on Earth? I can just imagine a Jedi wearing knee high socks, shorts a Hawaiian print Robe carrying around a camera... LOL!
  5. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    I still think Mos Eisley cantina would be a good start.
  6. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Dajuan is in, and I've also asked her to say what she thought would be a nice first challenge.

7. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Ack, I have to pick a side!

I say do them both eventually. But start with something a little more lighthearted to break the ice. So maybe do the vacation on Earth idea first with the Cantina second.
  8. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    I'm posting the challenge "a SW character on holiday on Earth" right now then. I'll also send PMs to the contestants about it.
  9. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Hm...very interesting idea there. Maybe they could incorporate symbols into the design. So basically, if someone chooses to make a Padmé inspired vacation outfit, have them incorporate her symbol somewhere.

This should be very amusing to see the ending results! :p

~Spacelady
  10. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Also a bit dictatorial, but since it was asked in the thread I put the budget for this challenge to $15.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.