Challenge 2, comments and judging in here

Discussion in 'FanForce Project Runway' started by Obi Anne, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    The new challenge is:

Mos Eisley Cantina.

They are supposed to make an outfit from earth but draw inspiration from the Mos Eisley cantina in some way. Should give them a lot of creative ideas to play around with.
  2. Nidrail Moderator Emeritus

star 3
    Hmm, still only one contestant.

May I suggest we lengthen the time to make each item? say to two weeks or maybe a month? That way it would give students a longer amount of time to get it done, and we might have several more entrants.

Just a thought,

~N
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Yes, I'm thinking about maybe ending this contest, and declare Mary-Alice the winner. Then we could review and get opinions on what would make it possible for more people to take part and relaunch it sometime next year. That would also mean no holidays in the way.
  4. Nidrail Moderator Emeritus

star 3
  5. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes, I'm thinking about maybe ending this contest, and declare Mary-Alice the winner. Then we could review and get opinions on what would make it possible for more people to take part and relaunch it sometime next year. That would also mean no holidays in the way.

That seems to be the only thing we can do. The other contestants said they'd be around for this challenge and weren't. Perhaps waiting for everything to calm down again after the Holidays would be the best idea. Until then, we can all recruit new contestants, that way we'd have more. ;)

And even if we continue this and the others return...there is almost no way they could win. They are behind.

~Spacelady
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.