main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge: Anakin's Harem

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Reflepopro, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflepopro

Reflepopro Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    Hey guys. I love reading fanfiction, and have tons of story ideas, but can't seem to actually write the stories. Here's one I would love to see.

AU. Anakin doesn't kill Mace and turns back from the Dark Side, but Padme still dies and Palpatine survives to create the Empire. Contrite, the Chosen one goes into hiding with Luke, Leia, Padme's handmaidens, and the few surviving Jedi on Dagobah, where he agrees to do the penance Yoda assigns him: to be a breeding stud for a new generation of younglings.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to see Palpatine get swarmed by a bunch of little Skywalkers? And I thought it would be especially humorous for Yoda to suddenly turn his policies upside down and want the Jedi (especially Anakin) to procreate as much as possible. Also, a grieving Ani forced to sleep with his wife's lookalikes... So much potential drama!

Mav Edit: Idrelle has linked to the appropriate place for plot bunnies.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    All I can think is that he's going to use Padme's handmaidens and the remaining female Jedi to "stud" on and I'm twitching at that thought. While it would be funny to have hordes of Skywalker brats, I'm disturbed by the rest of the premise. No thanks.

3. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I agree with Ish, I am also a little disturbed by the premise. While it could have a lot of potential humour and drama, it would need to be handled in the right way - but it also has a lot of potential to go soaring past TOS.

That being said -

1) The Plot Bunny Thread is the proper place to leave your story ideas for other writers to adopt

2) You may want to read over the Fan Fiction FAQ, which tells you what is appropriate to write on these boards and what is not. :)

4. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    This. In my first couple of fan fics, I enjoyed writing humorously about Anakin, and a few other characters, having lots and lots of sex (although not with each other, except for Anakin and Padme). I'm no prude by any means. However, the premise...I'm having a hard time imagining Yoda, in any universe, assigning Anakin to "stud" as penance for going to the Dark Side. That's basically assigning him to be repeatedly raped (because if he wanted to "stud", it wouldn't be penance), and if the handmaidens and female Jedi aren't interested, it's assigning them to be repeatedly raped as well. Plus, Luke and Leia are in hiding with Anakin--is he really going to do this in front of his children? And as has already been mentioned, I see very few ways to write this without violating the TOS. The fan fics that I wrote, with a very sexually active but monogamous Ani, toed the line on TOS violations.

Anakin also just doesn't seem to be the type to have a "harem." He's too loyal to Padme. I can think of a few others in the Star Wars universe who might be good candidates for a harem, but Anakin isn't one of them.

There may be another way to reach the climax you were wanting, which, if I'm understanding correctly, is a scenario in which Palps is overrun by little Skywalkers. Yes, that would be hilarious. Maybe Anakin and a surviving Padme could take Luke, Leia and the Temple Younglings and raise them as their own? Just one thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.