main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Challenge - Jaina Solo Concept art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amithyst_Blade, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I proclaim a test of sorts. I've been curious to how other people portray the Expanded Universe character of Jaina Solo in their artwork. You could say it is a contest of sorts, but I'm really just curious to see any art work of her. It is very hard to find any of it online, and the only stuff that is online is the cover art from the novels she has appeared in.

So here's the deal. Submit your work of Jaina Solo (unlimited entries). I guess this shall be a Hall of Jaina Solo. :) Get cookin' folks. I want to see some pieces here.

Please note that this thread is for full body or semi-full body shots of Jaina. Please no photos of yourself. This isn't a ranking thread. It is for original artwork only.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I honestly do like the concept of something like this. However, we already have a Challenge thread going(stickied at the top of the forum page) and I'd rather just stick to one for the moment.

What we can do with this, is try to tweak it to maybe expand beyond Jaina or possibly work something like this into our monthly Challenge(or try this out as our monthly Challenge for a trial period). But I do think you have something here and I don't want to throw it out that easily. What I'm going to do is lock this for now and take the info over to our social thread to see what other members think and go from there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.