main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Champions!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Daughterofflame, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    So Game 7 rocked! Glad to see the trophy return to where it belongs. :D

~*~Austyn

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !!!!

It was an awesome game indeed !!!

Thanks to my buddy George and his wife for letting me watch the game at their place :)

Anyone planning on goin to the parade on Saturday?

Let me know

-John

3. Among the Clouds

Among the Clouds Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    What time is the parade at? I'll be going if it's not too early. I have to work in the morning.

EDIT: Okay, I see it's at 6. Yeah, I'll probably head down there. :)

4. Chosen_One1

Chosen_One1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    That was AWESOME:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm back in town by Saturday then I'm gonna try to make the parade...

5. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    http://hstrial-atrevino.homestead.com/index.html

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!! Just got back home....the SBC was rockin'............The crowd was deafening and the celebration was just awesome.....As you can see if you click on the Spurs album, I already have my official Spurs Championship Shirt Locker Room Edition and my Wheaties Box.....WOO HOO....

Now I am going to pass out for most of Friday....14 hours at the SBC is TOOOO LONG........

If you guys go to the parade have a good time....I may be around there somewhere.....

PS: Obviously I can't seem to make the first line a link...I guess you have to copy and paste, sorry about that....

6. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Alex, that must've been great last night!!! I watched the game and I was in doubt the whole time until we got the 7 point lead late. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva was hot too, and Tony had his French Mafia with him singing!!!

"Big Nuts, big nuts!!!":D :D =D= =D= [face_flag] [face_praying]

7. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    The San Antonio SPURS claim the 2005 NBA TITLE!
    The final was one of the best I have seen. Yeah some people thought it would be boring but what do you expect when you have the #1 & #2 best defensive teams play each other. Bowen showed why he deserved to be respected because of his awesome defense prowess. Tim Duncan and Manu should have shared Co-MVP awards but hey I did not vote.

To those that refused to see the game, you just missed a great game and series. (Shaq, said ?naw, too boring, people want to see stars? when asked who he thought was going to win) Bill Walton, you are one of the worst analyst, you do not hide your dislike of San Antonio and the SPURS. I hope your son never wins an NBA title. You & Phil Jackson should just go away.

The Spurs Tim Duncan, Mauna Ginobili, Tony Parker, Bruce Bowen, Nazr Mohammed, Robert Horry, Devin Brown and Brent Barry were unbelievable. Coach Gregg Popovich and the rest of the coaching and other players and the management should try to keep this team together.

The Detroit Pistons & Coach Larry Brown displayed a lot of class. Eva Longoria looked??? well; later she was soaked by champagne and water, slip out very slowly out of her clothes, I reached for; sorry my mind started to wander.

John, I would like to go to the parade, call me if you want to get together to go. John, are you going in your armor??? Just kidding! SA knows how to celebrate responsibly and with a lot of class.

GO, SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Robert

8. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Congrats to the Spurs!!! =D= =D= [face_dancing]

I agree, they should work hard to keep this team together.

9. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Oh, don't worry Darth Santos!! The Spurs starting lineup is locked up under contract for 5 more seasons. Until 2010 baby!!!!! Yeah!!! Can anyone say 2 or 3 more of these things? I hope soooooooo!!![face_praying]

Robert...Eva was....wet and st...st...stiiiicky? Oh, my. I gotta got watch the TIVO of the celebration. ZOINKS!!!!=P~ :eek: o_O [face_love]

10. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Hey everyone! I hope those of you who went to the parade enjoyed it. San Antonio has the best fans.

I watched it on NBA TV, since I'm down here in Miami. I begged my mom to let me throw a party for them, but she's like **** you, the Heat lost. Guess what I did. I [face_laugh]ed in her face.

Go Spurs Go [face_dancing]

11. Trilogist

Trilogist Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2005
  12. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Thanks for the post Trilogist :)

Good to see ya posting on here again . . .

Take Care

John

13. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Hi everybody! I was actually out of town. I listened to the game on the radio. I was in McKinney, just north of Dallas. We got there during halftime so I got to see the end, and the trophy ceremony. Okay, I gotta tell you guys about something. You know how here in San Antonio you can walk into any sports store and find pretty much any NBA, NFL, MLB, team items? Right? Well, not in "snobby" Dallas area. They won't sell anything but Dallas teams up there. I just got back in town tonight. Thank God. San Antonio is soooooo much better.

14. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    DarthCynthia, I got a question for ya - are you the same DarthCynthia from the RPF boards ?

If so, let me know :)

Take Care

John

15. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    I guess I'm not, since I'm not sure what RPF is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.