main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Chanel

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthVader79, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    This is the email that George sent out.

Those of you who don't already know, Chanel has been admitted into UCSF
    because she had a cardiac arrest. The facts are vague from what I got
    from Ming (who is her very close friend) while in the hospital she had
    a stroke. I do not know what her prognosis is but from what I know
    already it doesn't look good. I would like to encourage everyone here
    to keep Chanel and her daughter and her family in your prayers if you
    are religious, and if you are not then please keep her in your
    thoughts. I am unsure the possibilities of getting to see her at the
    hospital since she is in ICU. I will keep everyone on this mailing list
    updated to the very minute I find out something new.

George

You're in our prayers chanel,
    -erick

2. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Would anyone happen to know how to get to UC on Bart?

3. QUI_GON_JOHN

QUI_GON_JOHN Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002

The above letter was sent out to the Eastbay SWFC, just a small update.I heard from Ming today and Chanel is stable. Eastbay sends our love and thoughts.
    DrJohn.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Myself, along with the San Diego Star Wars Society, are praying for Chanel's recovery, and praying for her family and friends. I've known Chanel for more than a year online, then I had the great pleasure of meeting her at Comic Con for the first time this past July. Chanel touched all of us in San Diego. She just jumped right in and helped man the paizo booth, went trooping with us, went out to dinner, just helped in any way she could. She truly is an amazing young woman. At the end of August she came down to Hollywood to see the John Williams Concert with the SDSWS and other area fanforce chapters. She surprized me by giving me a pink and white fabric Lei that she had made for me. Thats Chanel though... always doing something nice for someone. I've been wearing the Lei all day, and I've decided not to take it off until Chanel is doing much better. For any of you who manage to see her in the hospital, please tell her how many people are praying for her and hoping for her recovery.

Linda :)

PS Several members in my club wanted to do something for Chanel or her family, but we don't know what it is we could possibly do. If any of you think of something, if there is anything we can possibly do, please don't hesitate to ask.

5. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    I am shocked and deeply saddened by this news. I don't really know Chanel personally, but I did see her at Comic Con and we've kept in loose contact since then. She has always been very nice to me, and I've heard nothing but positive things about her.
    I'm not a religous person, but my thoughts (and the rest of the Mojave FanForce) are with Chanel and her family. I hope she gets well soon.

-Dan

6. Hand-Schaub

Hand-Schaub Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2003
    Chanel and I joked about not ever finding love or not... she was wrong!

I have a million thoughts right now - just want to keep them to myself I guess...

7. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Jumped the gun Eric, we didn't want to post anything till we had more info... It's ok though no worries. I'm starting a new thread and will tell everyone what is going on.

8. Evil_Billaba

Evil_Billaba Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    i barely knew her but for the time i did she was cool. Hopefully she gets better.....im not exactly how to gt to th hospital on bart but i will look into it and tell you later todday

9. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    OMG! Just got the e-mail! Haven't had internet the past couple of days.

So sorry to hear this! I just met most of you at the meeting 2 short weeks ago, but I was very impressed with Chanel! I will add her to my prayer list and will pray for her recovery.

10. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Myself and other members of the SDSWS are deeply saddened by all of this. Our thoughts are with her and her family. I'm praying she recovers.

11. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    I couldn't believe what I heard the other day about Chanel. I got a call from Matt with the devistating news and I am saddened to hear the terrible news. Thanks Matt for calling me and filling me in with the info and thanks to everyone for the updates on this site. My thoughts and prayers are with Chanel and her family during this difficult time.I knew her from some of the other clubs in the area and it was fun having her around and kickin' it with her. I'm looking forward to the day she can join us again at all of our events.

12. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Just wanted to let you know I've posted in the Canada General a thread requesting people to say a prayer for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.