main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Chanel's Funeral Expenses & Angelica's College Fund

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Ok, here's the OFFICIAL address where to send $ for Angelica. Please make a check out to: Scholar's Choice Acct. # 954079 - Investment option #1906. For the memo write "Angelica Vanecek". Send the check to:

CITIBANK
    P.O. Box 8566
    Boston, MA 02266-8566

To pay for funeral expenses, if you have PayPal, send the money to me at toschestation@yahoo.com. If you don't have PayPal, PM Jedi Tenken (Ming) and he will give you an address to send the check to.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    We have raised close to $500 from the sale of decals thus far. Once the donation period is over, I'll have Brian (Hand-Schaub) who is handling the collecting of donations, send you one check for the entire amount.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey everyone, the information above has been CHANGED! The account number was incorrect before but the one up top now is. PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS EARLY MAKE SURE YOU NOTE THE CHANGED ACCOUNT #. Thanks and sorry about the confusion.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey folks for those of you who still want to send in a contribution to Angelica's college fund through snail mail I have Eva's (Chanel's mother) PO Box that I can give the address for. Please feel free to PM me for it. Also if I recieve a personal check from any of you, rest assure I will get it to Eva. Make any checks payable to Eva Vanecek. Thanks :)

5. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Thank you everyone for the $ for Angelica. The family appreciates it very much. I just wanted to let people know, however, that the most pressing costs are the funeral expenses, which can be paid at the services, or you can paypal me at toschestation@yahoo.com. Thanks. MTFBWY.

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I'll bring the money the SDSWS has raised for the funeral expenses with me on Tuesday when I arrive. We are having an event Sunday (it is a Fire relief event, due to the fires that ravaged San Diego and took one of our members homes). However, I will have the decals available then and will also be collecting donation for funeral expenses.

7. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Thanks, Linda. There are people here who still want the armbands and decals. I'll see you Tuesday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.