main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Chanel's Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Also something I forgot to mention I will also post another e-mail for this as well. This concerns Chanel's up coming party this coming saturday the 25th. We feel that Chanel put a large amount of effort and energy into seeing this event happen. Therefore, we will have a get together this saturday as planned.

However, naturally due to the circumstances this will be just a gather of her friends to just hangout, talk, and just be there. I would like to believe that Chanel wouldn't mind people dressing up at all being the costumer nut she is, and just being happy together so everyone is still invited to dress up if they like. Regardless this will not be a huge festive Halloween bash it was intend to be but just a gather of her friends. We'd like to ask that people still bring foods and things like the pot luck kinda deal Chanel was asking of us, so that would be cool for everyone. That's it for now. Thanks everyone and I will keep everyone informed as I get more news.

Edit: Changed date to Saturday the 25th, today. - MJF

2. cryovader

cryovader Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2003
    As much as I would like to be there, I don't think I will make it.

- Ian

Iceman@cryogenesys.com

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Cut, pasted, and modified:

Where: Chanel's home (e-mail/PM for addy)
    When: Saturday 10/25/03
    6ish-7pm till whenever
    Why: So we can remember a wonderful person that was Chanel and be there for one another in this time of extreme sadness. Support Chanel's family and have as many of her friends as possible to honor her.

Okay everyone, the get together is still on for tomorrow the 10/25. We were just thinking of a get together for all her friends and family so that we can be there for one another now in this sad time. We will probably be ordering Thai food since it was her favorite and sharing memories of Chanel to bring us all a bit closer to closure. We still want this to be like a pot luck thing like Chanel was asking for. So if people can bring drinks and other foods or snacks, that would be great. We are also making a collage, so if people have pics of Chanel that they want to add please bring a copy.

We'll also be taking donations instead of a cover charge for Chanel's daughter Angelica in which we will give to Chanel's mother to take care of till she's old enough. If anyone would still like to dress up in costume I think Chanel would have loved to see you, being the costuming nut she was, so feel free to come suited up but don't be obligated either. This will be a celebration of Chanel's life with many of her friends and loved ones. So please feel free to drop by to offer support even for a little while. :)

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    On the very first post I put 26th but it's the 25th today, saturday. sorry just noticed that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.