Chanel's Signature

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by JedHead1, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Does anyone know where Chanel quoted her signature from? Is it from a movie or book book? I'd like to know. I believe she changed it just prior to last week.
  2. Mr_Mundi Force Ghost

star 4
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes I do, it from this book turned into a TV series that she was watching on tape... I forget the name of the series though. It about this women who becomes and teacher at an all girls school and also there's this guy who loves her but she doesn't like him in that way. She was a writer who had this friend turn her writing in for a advertising competition but she didn't want her writing to be use like that... There was also this girl who she was tutoring and had glasses that were bullied but the big rich town family and who stared in a school production to raise money after one of the school's donors left them high and dry. Blast... she said it was one of her favorite series and it was pretty old, I'm guessing from the 80s... if it comes back to me I'll let you guys know or is any of this sounds familiar to anyone please post.

The story is set in the 1900s before WWI... although Chanel was saying that there are different timelines or something. The tapes were a 2-set and I'm guessing approximately 6 hours long. I think she rented it from block buster if you want to back track.
  4. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    lol you beat me by 1 minute Mr. Mundi! haha... :D
  5. Mr_Mundi Force Ghost

star 4
    Search engines is our friend ;)
  6. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks. That helps a lot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.