main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Change of Fate (A Bleach time travel fic) Ichigo/Rukia and others

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Skywalker_T-65, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well here is the first chapter of Change of Fate. If you want the other two that i already posted you will have to go to Fanfiction.net. Well hope you enjoy. Oh and i know that there are some grammar errors but i get better in the later chapters.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Kisuke Urahara was working on a new 'invention'. He had taken a diamond ('borrowed' from Youruichi) and using several complex Kido spells of his own making (and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears but mainly the later two) he had enchanted it. This of course was very physically exhausting so he decided to take a break. Before he headed up he covered his 'invention' up (not noticing it was still visible) and headed up the ladder into his shop. You may be wondering what this invention is. Well you will just have to wait and see.

As Kisuke was resting (or being lazy) he was thinking of the implications of what he had made. This could really turn the tide of the war with Aizen, he thought. While he was thinking of this his aide Tessai told him that Youruichi had noticed her missing diamond and was tearing the place apart looking for it. This could get ugly,Kisuke thought as he ran to stop his friend's rampage. When he reached her room he found it stripped to the bare wall (some places even less) and everything thrown everywhere.

When Youruichi saw him she stormed up to Kisuke her eyes flashing dangerously and yelled "Kisuke what did you do with my diamond!" Kisuke cowered away and said "what are you talking about Youruichi?" "You know what I'm talking about!" she yelled. "Now where is my diamond!" Kisuke stammered out "um you see about that?" "Stop stalling Kisuke!"

Just then Rukia and Ichigo arrived from fighting a hollow. "Hey Tessai get in here!" Kisuke yelled. When his aide arrived he told him "Tessai will you please help Youruichi." "Kisuke, I'm not done with you yet!" Youruichi screeched as Tessai dragged her to a different room. Well that was fun, Kisuke thought as he went to see Rukia and Ichigo. "It's about time you got here Kisuke," Rukia complained, "Is our new supply of Soul Candy ready?"

"Why yes, yes it is Miss Kuchiki, so can we talk about payment"

"Fine, Ichigo can you get it."

"What? why me, Midget!" Ichigo complained. "Because I have to pay for it" Rukia replied kicking him in the shin for the midget comment, "Duh!"

"Ok fine so where is it Kisuke" Ichigo asked through gritted teeth. "It's in the basement," "Where in the basement Kisuke" Ichigo asked impatiently. "It's the big red box that is kind of hard to miss." Kisuke replied sarcastically.

With this Ichigo went into the basement to get the Soul Candy. As he was climbing down into the basement Ichigo was thinking, why am I always the one who has to do these things, I'm stronger so I should also be the tougher one. While he was mentally kicking himself for being so weak he reached the bottom. Hmm, he thought, where is that red box Kisuke mentioned. He then saw it next to a big rock, aha there it is, Ichigo thought as he ran up to it.

But? when he got to it he saw a glowing diamond sitting next to it. Being unusually curious he ran to see what it was. He then heard Zangetsu telling him, "{Don't touch it Ichigo there is a large amount of Kido swirling around it}."
    "Zangetsu don't worry it can't hurt us can it?"
    "{Still Ichigo you should let me look at it firs?}" Zangetsu said. Ichigo however still grabbed it "{No Ichigo don't do i?}" Zangetsu started? but he was suddenly cut off as he and Ichigo were sucked into some sort of wormhole. Meanwhile upstairs Rukia and everyone else who knew Ichigo felt his Spiritual Pressure disappear. Worried, Rukia ran into the basement, (Kisuke close behind her saying "Oh no what has that fool done"), thinking, what happened to Ichigo and how did his Spiritual Pressure just disappear? When they reached the basement they saw Ichigo gone and a scorch mark on the ground here Kisuke's 'invention' had been.

Seeing th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.