main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Change of Fate [Luke, Leia, A/P, Obi-Wan] time-travel ROTS AU - *COMPLETED* + final replies 3.07.07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrazyAni, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. full_moon

full_moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    oooo This sounds very interesting! i definetly want to be on the PM list!

2. KnightAayla

KnightAayla Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2006

Oooh! What an action pact update! Loved it! But what a mean lil cliffie. o_O Please post more soon.

~JEM~

3. zozobozo

zozobozo Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    This looks to be a realy interesting fict

could you please put me on the PM list so I know when the next chapter comes out

Thank You in advance

Zozobozo

4. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    zozobozo: Glad you liked it! You are on my PM list
    KnightAayla: Thanks!:D
    full_moon: I'll PM you in two minutes!:)

Hello people!

here is Chapter 3, hope you like it!
    I've been skiing, have a couple of bruises and some new ideas to the story, should get pretty angsty[face_beatup]

Enjoy!:)

Chapter Three

The mysterious Jedi

?Don?t move! Otherwise this pretty one will die,? a high-pitched panicked voice shrieked right above her ear. The Jedi, whom this command obviously referred to, didn?t need this order, as they had already finished the four others off. Now, scared wide-eyed Luke, inscrutable older Jedi, and the younger one, whose facial expression Leia couldn?t read, were looking at her. She felt so helpless. She also felt as though she?d left someone down, someone she was very close to. In all cases, the blonde Jedi had a strange mixture of concern, anger and disappointment on his face. Her captor breathed out, relieved. His breath wasn?t fresh.

?You are a coward, Gunray,? spat the young Jedi. ?Taking an innocent woman as hostage, bringing the whole bunch of battle droids just to save yourself??
    Nute Gunray laughed loudly. It was a nervous laughter. His hand (or limb) that was holding the blaster was shaking uncontrollably. Leia pondered for a moment if she should try to wrestle free. However, the fact that no one could predict the actions of this insane alien, stopped her.

?Let?s not insult each other, Hero with No Fear,? he said in a would-be hearty voice. Leia felt his eyes turning to her. ?And you, my dear, played your part very well. The Trade Federation will honour you forever!? he exclaimed, his voice cracking treacherously mid-sentence.

?I escape from you again, Skywalker!? with triumphant, insane laughter, Gunray pointed a shaking finger somewhere in the direction Luke and the Jedi were standing. How could he know Luke?s name? But the moment wasn?t convenient for solving riddles, so Leia decided to put that thought aside for a moment. The Neimoidian started climbing up a stair to his spaceship, always keeping Leia as a human shield. A blaster was at her temple to make sure that the Jedi didn?t intervene, which they didn?t. They couldn?t.

As if the situation wasn?t bad enough, five weird droids arrived on the scene. All of their blasters pointed at Luke and the Jedi. One of them exclaimed in emotionless mechanical voice: ?Jedi scum, surrender!? This order was confirmed by enthusiastic ?Roger, roger? by the other one. The elder Jedi sighed, shaking his head, Luke had a priceless look on his face (Leia decided that she would tease him about it when everything was over) and the younger Jedi rolled his eyes before giving the droids a we-will-deal-with-you-later look.

Using the momentary distraction of the Jedi, her captor pushed Leia roughly down and she landed in a heap on the floor. Nute Gunray ran to the ship and turned the engines on. Meanwhile, the Jedi had evidently other intentions than surrender. Simultaneously, they ignited their lightsabers, plunging themselves at the droids. Running to his sister, Luke helped her up.

Behind them, the ship rose into the air, engines roaring in triumph, and the Separatist leader opened fire on them. Moving forwards, the twins were running in tandem, dodging the fire. The Jedi couldn?t help them, as they were both fighting the droids and deflecting the shots aimed at them. Leia?s sight range was very limited because of dust clouds hanging in the air. Cannon fire from Gunray?s ship was destroying the docking bay, the sounds of explosions were ringing everywhere and splinters of stones were bouncing off the walls, which were hitting Leia painfully. A well-aimed shot hit the floor right behind them, and the explosion wave forced Leia to let go of Luke?s hand. Half-crawling she stumbled forward, her hands covering her eyes as another shot nearly hit her. Very disoriented and still shocked from her experience as a hostage, Leia slumped to the floor, her legs refusing to car

5. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! You have 2 update!![face_praying] Like within the next 5 minutes if possible :D!! That ws a evil cliffie!!!![face_frustrated]

That ws a awsome chapter!! I loved the interaction between Leia and Anakin, most fics don't have that!! And I loved your desciption on Anakin too!! Heck, I loved all of it!!

Thanks for PM [:D]! UPDATE SOON....please don't make me beg [face_batting]

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    ;) ?I escape from you again, Skywalker!? with a triumphing and insane laughter, Gunray pointed with a shaking finger somewhere in the direction Luke and the Jedi were standing. How could he know Luke?s name?

Well, if you only knew, young naïve Leia:D .

All she wanted was to go home, to Han, and to be held in his loving arms.

Awwww, I love that[face_love] All we need know is some A/P mush and I'll bee happy;)

She felt so stupid for completely losing her head, like a spoiled little ?daddy?s daughter? princess.

Well, you?re not as wrong as might think that you are.

?Feeling better?? he asked her gently. Leia wanted to say yes, but as her lips were still striking, she just nodded. Besides, she had the strangest feelings towards this man, as if she had known him her entire life. She felt so complete in his presence; it was like finding a piece of soul that had always been missing. Except that Leia wasn?t aware of that, not before she gazed him in the eyes and felt his essence flowing through her body. Who was he?
    The Jedi tore a piece of fabric from his tunic and tied it very tightly around her leg.

?You have a knack for getting into tight situations, milady,? he said reproachingly, though the corners of his mouth were twitching and his eyes sparkled with mischief.

If you only knew, thought Leia, remembering her adventures with Han and Luke. She shrugged, trying to look defiantly at him, but couldn?t suppress a grin. She tried to stand up, but her wounded leg wouldn?t carry her. She collapsed again, but the Jedi caught her as she was halfway falling to the floor. He supported her weight, his one arm around her waist. Leia hated to appear so helpless.

Well, like father, like daughter or maybe it?s more like mother, like daughter, I?m not so sure on that one:confused: :D .

I'm so glad that they are going back to Coruscant, I still wonder if they will found out who Luke and Leia really are[face_thinking] .

Anyways, great update=D= , thanx for the pm[:D] and more soon[face_praying] .

7. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    [face_dancing] happily around the room...

Great job! I loved the interaction between Anakin and Leia, how they were acting very much like father and daughter without knowing that they were.

What happened to Leia? and are the others going to react to her reaction to Anakin's name... (can I make you any more confused? :D )

I am eagerly awaiting the next post!

jcs

8. Padmeshandmaiden

Padmeshandmaiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2006
    Lovely post. Can not wait to see what happens next. Please add me to the PM list. Thank you.

9. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    This looks great! A very original idea that I havent seen touched on before, and I like it quite a bit!

10. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Awwww....wonderful posts!!! Yeah, it's uncany how much Leia and Anakin are alike.....if they only knew. That was some great interaction between father and daughter. I can't wait to read the next part and what each one will react to each other....well mainly Luke and Leia's reactions to meeting their parents for the first time.

11. zozobozo

zozobozo Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    [face_laugh]

Great Chapter I was laughing from the first bitting insident to the end where Leia finds out who her new chew toy is!

Thanks for the PM and I cant wait till the next chapter :D

Zozobozo [face_peace]

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I liked how you brought in Nejaa Halcyon from "Jedi Trial". It's nice to know that he's kept Anakin's secret (and I suppose vice versa).

Great chapter and I agree with everyone else, YOU MUST POST SOON!!!

13. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    I love that you used Halcyon considering what we know from the books. All so appropriate.

Wonderful post, obviously well thought out. Leia Soloo_O Just wait a few more years girl and it won't be a lie. I guess they couldn't obviously use Skywalker,or Lars, and Organa is rife with problems too.

:D[face_love] More please!

14. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    This is wonderful! :)

Besides, she had the strangest feelings towards this man, as if she had known him her entire life. She felt so complete in his presence; it was like finding a piece of soul that had always been missing.

I have always loved the idea of Luke and Leia having the chance to meet Anakin before he turned. I think Leia will be surprised by how different he was, and maybe by how much they have in common.

?Well, if you are healthy, I am a Sith Lord,? said the young Jedi casually, lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

Oh the irony, lol. :D

?I am very glad to see you too, Anakin,? replied he warmly. ?I have good news for you: you are returning to Coruscant.?

At these words the young Jedi looked as if he wanted to dance, but he restrained himself from doing so. Master Halcyon continued.

?You have been away a long time. Surely you have missed the Temple, food, glistering lights of the capital, and some dear friends.? At the last words the two of them exchanged a strange look, which Leia couldn?t interpret. The bearded Jedi sighed at the look of longing at his companion?s face, showing with all his being that he would rather not know what this look meant.

I love the book, "Jedi Trial" and this is a great reference to it, with Master Halcyon. I also loved the way you desrcibe Obi-Wan's reaction. I personally think that he did know that there was much more to Anakin and Padme's relationship than friendship. But he wanted Anakin to be happy, so he never said anything. :)

Also maybe this means Luke and Leia will have a chance to meet Padme too.[face_batting]

Anakin Skywalker. At these words, Leia felt red circles returning, her entire being screaming in protest against this horrible knowledge?

I can imagine that it would be surprising for her, especially considering what she had thought of him earlier. Poor Leia. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

=D= =D= =D=

Could you please PM me when you update? [face_praying]

Thank you! :)

Ani-maniac

15. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh this is madness!8-}

If no pm i recive, sith lord will kill you!!!:)

Cheers_Cazza@};-

16. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Yey a new chapter. Poor Leia - she is going to have a hard time accepting the fact that Anakin just saved her and that he is her father! Can't wait to find out what she makes of Padme!!!

Great chapter CrazyAni

Thanks for the PM

17. CrazyAni

Feb 23, 2006
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you very much for the reviews!:) I'm working currently on Chapter 11, it is damn hard to write, and in a couple of weeks (or months, or years[face_devil] ) you'll understand why.

ani-eyes: Thanks!!:D I enjoyed writing the interaction between Anakin and Leia, some more of it will follow in later chapters!

Star_Angel: Leia is not as naive as Luke is, actually:p And as far as I know the Jedi still haven't discovered the identities of the twins:)

jaina_clan_solo: You'll see what happened to Leia and what the others will make out of her strange reaction. Certainly, it will raise some suspicions in them! [face_beatup]

Padmeshandmaiden: Thanks! And you are on my PM list.

theman54: Glad you liked it![face_peace]

BrownEyes_Blue: Yeah, Leia and Anakin are very much alike. Poor Leia!:D And you'll find out everyone's reactions quite soon!

zozobozo: I liked the idea of biting Leia too:)

HandmaidenVeme: Thanks! I like Halcyon very much and it's a pity that there is no mention of him in further books or in ROTS:(

SpititofEowyn: Thanks! Leia Solo...Interesting what the Daddy has to say about his future son-in-law [face_thinking]

Ani-maniac: I have always loved the idea of Luke and Leia having the chance to meet Anakin before he turned. I think Leia will be surprised by how different he was, and maybe by how much they have in common.

Me too! That's why i decided to write this fic!:)

I love the book, "Jedi Trial" and this is a great reference to it, with Master Halcyon. I also loved the way you desrcibe Obi-Wan's reaction. I personally think that he did know that there was much more to Anakin and Padme's relationship than friendship. But he wanted Anakin to be happy, so he never said anything.

Obi-Wan does suspect something, he just doesn't know about the extent of their relationship *realizes that she revealed pretty much and goes into hiding*

I can imagine that it would be surprising for her, especially considering what she had thought of him earlier. Poor Leia. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I agree with you! And I can't wait to see what happens with her next, too.O:)

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Of course it is madness, it's an AU fanfic! :D And as I have no wish to be murdered by a Sith Lord, you are added to my PM list!

Diamond_Revelation: That's the irony! Things wouldn't be so hard for Leia if she wasn't so stubborn:) [face_beatup]

Next post should be coming soon, it is already written and betaed. Stay tuned!

CrazyAni

18. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
    Hmm...Very Good!!

19. Darth_Kinwon

Darth_Kinwon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2004
    Well, now Leia knows who the brash young Jedi really is. I can't wait to see more of her reaction.

20. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Hello, my padawan... niece. I see that you have been adopted by Ani-maniac, which means your very young aunt comes along for the ride. I shall finish reading these previous chapters and give you a much lovelier reply right here, sometime when I am not so... [face_tired]

21. CrazyAni

Feb 23, 2006
    Hi, everyone!:)

Well, here you have chapter 4! I hope you like it, was pretty difficult to write.
    Thank you all for reading!

Enjoy!:)

Chapter Four

Return to Coruscant

I am Anakin Skywalker,

The words pounded heavily in Leia?s head, over and over again. She couldn?t believe it. She refused to accept it. It was impossible! The man she felt so connected with, her rescuer whom she begun to like very much, was a monster, a soulless being, the ultimate evil. She must have become very pale at the realization, as Obi-Wan Kenobi threw a very concerned glance at her and Luke hung his head. Her twin brother didn?t appear to be surprised by the identities of the Jedi.

?Milady, are you all right?? asked Anakin anxiously, putting a hand on her shoulder. Giving him a flimsy smile, she withdrew herself from his touch. She was disgusted by it.

?I am fine. Thank you for your concern, Jedi Skywalker,? Leia replied politely, though she felt outraged on the inside. She could see right through his façade, those soft blue eyes, blond locks and genuine smile ? all of that was merely a mask for a monster. ?If you?ll excuse me, I shall get some rest, I don?t feel very well,? she added, giving a very convincing look of fatigue. The Jedi nodded understandingly, but Luke gave her a don?t-fool-me look. Anakin went back to navigation controls while Obi-Wan took out his comlink to contact Master Windu, whoever that was. Looking at Luke, Leia saw him nod before they headed to the cabin together. When the door hissed behind them, Leia rounded on Luke.

?You knew that these Jedi were your old friend Ben Kenobi and dear Daddy and didn?t tell me!? she cried in indignation right in her brother?s face, which bore an annoyingly calm look. She began pacing, running her hands through her hair in frustration. Luke remained standing and was simply watching her. How could he be so calm?

?I didn?t have any opportunity to tell you, Leia,? he said at last. He came to her and hugged her warmly. Burying her head in his chest, she inhaled loudly, glad to have Luke with her.

?I can?t believe that this man is our father. He seems so ?human and full of compassion, a brave warrior who is always there for those in need. And he has this mischievous sparkle in his eyes? Leia murmured, feeling void, still shocked by the horrible truth. Patting her in the back, Luke pulled her closer.

?Well, because our real father is the man you have just described. Something must have happened to him? forcing him to rely on that horrible suit. When that happened, he ceased to be himself and became Darth Vader? Luke said vaguely, evidently musing on something. But he was deeply mistaken, Leia knew it.

?No, Luke, you don?t understand. That handsome face, bravery and readiness to help?it is all just a clever mask to disguise his true nature. I don?t understand why old Ben doesn?t see right through him,? Leia said full of regret and contempt as she thought of her biological father. To her dismay, Luke withdrew from the embrace and begun pacing around the room. Now it was Leia?s turn to stand calmly and watch the frustrated sibling. After a while Luke turned to her, expression of shock still written on his features.

?No, Leia, you don?t understand! The Force gave us this unique opportunity to get to know our parents, to find out why our father turned ?and maybe redeem him twenty years earlier!? a wide-eyed Luke exclaimed excitedly, his energy cracking almost visibly. Leia sighed. Her brother was being blinded just as Obi-Wan was, and she didn?t like his sudden outburst of energy. How could she convince him that he was deeply mistaken?

?He can?t be redeemed. He is evil at the core, there is nothing human in him,? spat Leia, wanting desperately to believe in her own words. She needed to be alone for now. She had to ponder the situation over, to find a way back in their own time.

?I need to be alone now. Please,? she said finally, her words barely audible. She looked up after a moment, to find a very disappoint

22. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    I love Leia but sometimes she really needs a bash on the head - He can?t be redeemed. He is evil at the core, there is nothing human in him - its such a shame she can't see that Anakin turned to the dark side because he was human! I can see that this is going to be a long time before Leia does any accepting!

Great post CrazyAni! Thanks again [:D]

23. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Wow loved it!! I really liked Obi-Wans point of view about Anakin and Luke talking! Shame Leia doesnt like Anakin but I cant wait 2 see what happens when Padme comes into it!!

Totally awsome update!! This is fast becoming one of my favourite stories!!:DHope for more very very soon!![face_praying]

24. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I both feel bad for Leia, and at the same time, she needs to learn to be more open minded. I think that she will eventually, especially once she meets her mother.

I'm glad that Luke got a chance to talk to Anakin, about something they can both understand

another great post CrazyAni I'm looking forward to the next one!

jcs

25. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Indeed, you are evil, as I have foreseen. ;)

*bows*

A wonderful job, my apprentice.

?Well, because our real father is the man you have just described. Something must have happened to him, so that he was forced to use that horrible suit. When that happened, he ceased to be himself and became Darth Vader? Luke said vaguely, evidently musing on something. But he was deeply mistaken, Leia knew it.

?No, Luke, you don?t understand. That handsome face, bravery and readiness to help?it is all just a clever mask to disguise his true nature. I don?t understand why old Ben doesn?t see right through him,? Leia said full of regret and contempt as she thought of her biological father.

You do an incredible job of showing how Leia is being blinded by her emotions, and she doesn't realize it. She wants to see him as evil, because she can't stand the thought of him having once been good. I wonder if maybe it is because it makes her wonder if something like that could happen to her.

Moment later, Obi-Wan returned with Luke, whom he had found deep in conversation with Anakin, now about podracing. The two of them seemed to have gotten along very well, speaking some kind of dialect normal people like Obi-Wan couldn?t understand.

:D :D :D

I love that idea, lol. I can easily see Anakin and Luke talking that way.

I look forward to the next part, which will be beta-ed soon, my apprentice. ;)

Ani-maniac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.