main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Change of Fate [Luke, Leia, A/P, Obi-Wan] time-travel ROTS AU - *COMPLETED* + final replies 3.07.07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrazyAni, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Awww, Luke is so sweet, and I agree with Leia, he did sound like a young boy. But I do like the fact that they both (even if Leia doesn?t seems to think so) finally have a chance to get to know both of there parents, now the question is; are Anakin/ Padmé/ Obi- Wan going to figure out who they are?[face_thinking] :confused:

Well, thanx for the pm[:D] and more soon[face_praying] .

2. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Wow! Another wonderful chapter. I feel bad for Leia, but she really needs to open her mind a little.....this is her chance to know who her real parents are and I hope she doesn't let that opportunity slip by. As for Luke, I'm so glad that he's finally gotten the chance to really get to know Anakin and how much they do connect with each other. Now I can't really wait to see the twin's reaction to seeing their mother for the first time. There will definitely be some tears shed I believe....I know I would.

3. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    With all that hatred she seems to be feeling, it looks like Leia has a lot of the Dark Side within herself.

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Leia has certainly got her mind set - even after seeing the evidence in front of her. I hope she starts to open up before her hate causes her to become the thing she hates.

5. Saria_Raide

Saria_Raide Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2006
    Loved it. I never thought Leia would be so hard on Anakin, though. Her bitterness is an unexpected twist for me.

6. zozobozo

zozobozo Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    Great chapter I loved the hole father son bonding over techno mumbo jumbo [face_laugh] poor Obi-Wan [face_laugh]

I cant wait till Anakin learns who they are, or the next chapter whichever comes first.

Hope that you update soon [face_praying]

Zozobozo [face_peace]

7. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    I just discovered your fic and I like it!

Please add me to your PM list. I definitely would like to read more. :)

8. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Welcome, Grand-Padawan! [:D]

Ani has chosen well, and your story is wonderful! I have so enjoyed reading it and catching up! :D

You write wonderfully for English not being your first language! I could never attempt to write a Star Wars fic in German or Spanish, but you are writing in a second language very well! =D=

?I know, Luke,? she said gently. ?I am so sorry that I don?t share your point of view, but this is the way things are. I don?t think that I will ever be able to see him the way you do. We have had this talk before. I will always think of him as a monster, because he is one, even now, and nothing will change that,? she continued, meaning every word, but feeling horrible because of the pain her statement caused Luke.

[face_thinking] I don't think that one day is long enough to change anything for Leia. She needs much more time with her father to be convinced that he isn't a monster hiding behind a mask. I think you are handling her fears very well, and at the same time, have Luke feeling that everything Obi-Wan had told him about Anakin was true!

I think it is going to be such fun to see if they meet Padme', and other Jedi, as well as seeing the Temple! :D

Will they be able to stop Anakin from turning, and change the future? Wouldn't that be wonderful! [face_mischief]

I can't wait to find out what Ani-maniac was working on! :)

Star

a.k.a.

Darth Mom :cool:

9. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Hmmmmmm.

Here's a thought.

Luke's presence and intervention might be enough to stop Anakin from falling to the Dark Side. In the meantime, Leia's continuing hatred -as well as her latent strength in the Force, combined with a lack of any Jedi training- could make her a prime target for Palpatine. He could sense that Anakin is a lost cause, but instead he can have an apprentice almost as strong, brimming with anger and hatred, and without any Jedi training that could stand in his way.

10. Padmeshandmaiden

Padmeshandmaiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2006
    Interesting idea. Perhaps after meeting thier mother Leia will change her mind about Anakin. It could be that this will be like another story similiar to this one in which Anakin gets a change to go back and do the right thing after his death. I also think this is a chance for Leia to find forgiveness before her hatred and fear consume her and she becomes the very thing she has fought against. It is so wonderful to see.

11. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Hopefully Leia will start to understand that her father was not always the monster that she knew.

12. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Your aunt has arrived, just as promised!

This is indeed an exciting fic. I especially love the interaction between Luke and his father--their similar interests are just too cute. I can't wait to see Leia's opinion of her mother--they are so alike, yet Leia has way more of her father in her than she would care to realize. Oh, and I hope they meet Yoda... and Jar Jar! Oh, boy, a meeting between Luke, Leia, and Jar Jar would be priceless.

Good job! I will look forward to more from you. =D=

13. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    He looked so much like the young farmboy Leia met six years ago.

At the Battle of Endor hadn't they know each other for say four years tops? ANH-ESB 3 years ESB couldn't be more than 6 months as they are just traveling from point A to B most of it, and Endor is 6 months after that...

Yeah, yeah. I know I'm being nitpicky. Unless of course in this fic they met much earlier?

I can sympathize with Leia's thinking, I mean this is the guy who stood by as her family and world was destroyed and Tortured her. It's almost like trying to think that a serial killer or Hitler was once nice.

Loved the twin cuteness! Loved the family stuff, and Luke and Ani getting along so well. :p

I look forward to the next post!

14. full_moon

full_moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    I loved the interection between Anakin and Luke when they were talking about flying, funny and cute:p . I really want to knock some sense into Leia though... how can she not see that Anakin actualy is a good guy right now? Maybe if she meets her mother it will sink in that he wasnt always evil. Can't wait till the next chapter!

15. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    This is an awesome story! You do a great job of characterizing and describing the thoughts and inner conflicts of Luke and Leia in regards to their father.

Please PM me at your convenience when you update.

16. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I just found this fic.... I think it's fantastic!

I'm really enjoying it.

Please PM me when you update! I can't wait to read more.

17. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hi everyone!:)

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! Your feedbacks mean really much for me!

Diamond_Revelation: I agree with you! And that's really the tragedy of Anakin's turn: he was just too human to be a Jedi. It takes quite a long time for Leia to start warming up to Anakin, she is so stubborn!

ani-eyes: I enjoyed writing interaction between Ani and Luke too.:D Poor Obi, he is hanging around with three Skywalkeres...Force bless him!

jaina_clan_solo: Well, Leia is a stubborn one! She saw the evidence of Anakin being a good person, but she just refuses to change her mind about it. *wants to smack Leia on her head*

Ani-maniac: Leia is just too afraid to look out of the box. She is filled with hatred and has good chances in becoming a Sith Lady herself. But she is over-confident that she is one of the good, so Leia doesn't even consider the oppoetunity of the Dark Side. I wish I knew what would happen to her in the future...O:)
    Anakin and Luke together: that's fun!:D Poor Obi-Wan, he doesn't realize yet in what a mess he is...[face_batting]

Thanks for review, Master! (* bows and walks away to practice Sith-lightning*)

Star_Angel: They will eventually discover who Luke and Leia are. XXX will be the first to find out!:p

BrownEyes_Blue: Yeah, bad Leia :p ...I both feel sorry for her and want to smack her, don't know what I want more!And don't worry, they will meet Padme quite soon!
    :)

TorontoJediMaster: Leia is more alike Anakin than she realizes, and, unfortunately, the Dark Side is one of the factors too.

Luke's presence and intervention might be enough to stop Anakin from falling to the Dark Side. In the meantime, Leia's continuing hatred -as well as her latent strength in the Force, combined with a lack of any Jedi training- could make her a prime target for Palpatine. He could sense that Anakin is a lost cause, but instead he can have an apprentice almost as strong, brimming with anger and hatred, and without any Jedi training that could stand in his way.

That's an interesting plot bunny, but my story goes the classical way, more or less. Someone will come and save the day for Leia. *realizes that she is blabbing to much about future chapters and decides to keep her big mouth shut* [face_blush] :p

Padmeshandmaiden: Interesting idea. Perhaps after meeting thier mother Leia will change her mind about Anakin. It could be that this will be like another story similiar to this one in which Anakin gets a change to go back and do the right thing after his death. I also think this is a chance for Leia to find forgiveness before her hatred and fear consume her and she becomes the very thing she has fought against. It is so wonderful to see.

Yep, we shall see!:p But as far as know, Anakin won't come back after his death. Or will he?[face_thinking] You'll find out in chapter 34 or so...[face_devil]

HandmaidenVeme: Hopefully Leia will start to understand that her father was not always the monster that she knew.

I hope so too!:D

Luna_Nighshade: Hi, auntie!:D
    The twins will meet quite some people during this very, very, very long story!

SpiritofEowyn: At the Battle of Endor hadn't they know each other for say four years tops? ANH-ESB 3 years ESB couldn't be more than 6 months as they are just traveling from point A to B most of it, and Endor is 6 months after that...

I always thought that ANH-ESB are 3 years, and ESB-ROTJ 3 years as well. Oops, a plothole![face_blush] Then I messed up the ages too... Thanks for correection!:)
    It doesn't play all too large role, anyway!:)

And I perfectly understand Leia's reaction, too. She is right, in a way. What she doesn't realize, that Anakin and Vader are two absolutely dufferent people, like Jekille and Hyde. I see them/him this way.[face_batting]

full_moon:[

18. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Perhaps Luke needs to point out that he (Luke) also can turn to the dark side. and then he can ask if she would hate him if he did.

I think it might do more harm then good if he told Leia that she had potential to turn to the darkside.

More soon please. :)

19. Davedrag

Davedrag Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2006
    i like it write more soon

please put me on you pm list i love your story[face_peace]

20. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    That was so cute!

Anakin and Luke!!! Aww!!!

If only Leia could open up! She's to arrogant. Like Anakin!

I can imagine!

It would be so cute if she was like that with Padme!

This is fast climbing my favorites list!

Can't wait!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

21. MasterTywalker

MasterTywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    This is cool, I hope they run to Windu immediately and expose Palps as Sidious, I know that would make the story too short! PM me when you update, Thanks

22. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    CrazyAni wrote:

Did anyone watch Oscars last night? Did ROTS get anything?:confused:

No, it was nominated in only one category, I think it was in makeup, but didn?t get it:( .
    It sucks that it wasn?t nominated in more:mad: .

23. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    jacen200015: Perhaps Luke needs to point out that he (Luke) also can turn to the dark side. and then he can ask if she would hate him if he did.

Perhaps!:p

I think it might do more harm then good if he told Leia that she had potential to turn to the darkside.

Leia is stubborn, but not stupid. A warning would be not bad for her, though I don't know if Luke has enough guts to tell her that.O:)

Davedrag: Thanks! And of course, I'd love to PM you.:)

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Thank you!:) Anakin and Luke are cute together, I agree. My goal was to create this cuteness and I'm glad that you liked it!

MasterTywalker: I hope they run to Windu immediately and expose Palps as Sidious

Yep, this would make this story short! With my scenario, you have 34 more chapters to go...
    *gets headache at the thought of the mountain of writing she has still to do*
    And, of course, I'll PM you as soon as my Master betaes 5th Chapter.:)

Star_Angel: No, it was nominated in only one category, I think it was in makeup, but didn?t get it .
    It sucks that it wasn?t nominated in more .

Stupid academy!!!:mad: And they awarded Hayden with the anti-oscar. He didn't play that bad! Orlando Bloom in Kingdom of Heaven was much worse, and I used to worship this guy!!

Thanks for the reviews!

Greets,

CrazyAni

24. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PM LIST.[face_praying]

I am loving this story. Glad I found it too. This is the best time travel story yet.
    Keep it up. I am anxious to read more. =D=

What do you mean they gave Hayden the anti-oscar? [face_worried] I hope you are joking. I love "dennie".[face_love] I thought he excellently portrayed Anakin/Vader.

25. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Delurking to say you're doing a wonderful job with this. I'd appreciate being added to the PM list.

-DS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.