main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Change of Fate [Luke, Leia, A/P, Obi-Wan] time-travel ROTS AU - *COMPLETED* + final replies 3.07.07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrazyAni, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Delurking to say you're doing a wonderful job with this, and I'd appreciate being added to the PM list.

-DS

VERY SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!!

2. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Anakins_Kiss: Thank you very much![:D] Of course, I'd love to PM you!
    The stupid critics gave Hayden golden rawsberry or something like that (worst performance). Well, they are idiots! That's all I have to say. :p

Darksaber: Thanks!! And you are added to my PM list.:)

Next chapter will come soon, probably tomorrow. I'm already anxious for the feedbacks...:) [face_whistling]

Cheers,

CrazyAni

3. Padmeshandmaiden

Padmeshandmaiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2006
    What I meant by the story where Anakin goes back in time after he died to have the chance to do the right thing is that this might be a chance for something similiar. Luke and Leia already know what happens and perhaps they are there to help him do the right thing. And as I said before, perhaps she can find forgiveness too. Remember what Yoda said to Anakin in TPM...."Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

4. CrazyAni

Feb 23, 2006
    Padmeshandmaiden: Well, Luke and Leia certainly will try to help him. The question is: will they succeed?[face_thinking]

Chapter Five

Many meetings

The small Jedi-shuttle flew gracefully between the skyscrapers of Coruscant, all of them alike, yet each tower possessing a unique personality. Gleams of sun played with the surfaces of the buildings and reflected on many speeders and air taxis, creating a perfect harmony of nature and technology. The city was so full of life, and yet devoid of it at the same time. Everyone was so preoccupied with their own problems, that they barely had time to take a look outside of the box and help some friends in need. Greed, jealousy and fear were dominating the Force. As soon as the ship reached the atmosphere of Coruscant, Luke felt the Dark side spreading like oil in the bright, crystal clear Force ocean maintained by the Jedi Order. The presence of the future Emperor was strong and Luke was determined to find the Sith Lord and unleash his father on him two decades earlier.

The shuttle found its way between two very large towers and came to halt before a very elegant-looking building. It was not as tall as its neighbours, but there was some magnitude and majestic beauty that made it stand out in the jungle of skyscrapers. It could be only the Senate building. There already was a small committee awaiting their arrival. The transport came to halt and they got out.

As soon as Anakin?s and Obi-Wan?s feet touched the ground there were flashes everywhere and many whispers calling out the return of the Hero with no Fear and The Negotiator. Luke felt quite uncomfortable, trailing behind them, earning curious looks from the Holoreporters. The Jedi didn?t seem to be affected by the attention in slightest, though Luke could tell that they didn?t enjoy it at all, not even Anakin. As they approached the Senate committee, he saw Leia biting her lip nervously. Another man wearing Jedi robes stepped out of the crowd.

?Master Kenobi, Knight Skywalker,? said the Jedi in a very composed tone. Anakin and Obi-Wan bowed slightly.

?We are grateful to the council for giving us a short break, Master Windu,? Obi-Wan spoke up. ?The location of Separatist base on Azure has been detected. Unfortunately, Nute Gunray managed to escape again.?

Master Windu inclined his head, frowning slightly. ?That is grave news indeed. Do you have any information on Count Dooku or General Grievous??

?Unfortunately not, Master Windu,? replied Obi-Wan calmly. Mace Windu nodded, then his gaze fell on Luke and Leia, his dark eyes boring in theirs, as if he wanted to read their minds. Luke took a deep breath and tried to shield his thoughts. He didn?t feel that the truth would be the right option in this situation.
    ?And who might you be?? inquired the Jedi Master politely yet with some notes of suspicion.

?We are twins. Luke and Leia Solo, sir,? replied Luke timidly.

?How did you join Knights Kenobi and Skywalker, Luke Solo?? asked Master Windu, his intense black eyes never leaving Luke?s face. Luke swallowed. What was he going to say now? He couldn?t help but stare at the bald head of the Jedi Master and think how brightly it was shining in the sun. The Korun Jedi Master frowned.

?I think you should be questioned by the Council. Please come with me now,? he said in a tone that didn?t allow any disobedience. Luke began to feel desperate. What were they going to tell them?

?With all the due respect, Master Windu,? Anakin cut in. Mace turned and put a sceptical eye on him. ?These children are exhausted, both spiritually and physically, having been through a terrible ordeal today,? he said, his eyes lingering a bit on Leia, who pretended not to notice his concern for her. ?They are simple civilians who were captured by the Separatists. I don?t think it would be appropriate to question them before the entire Council, not after what they have been through. Would it be possible if Master Kenobi and myself told you about it tomorrow??

The Jedi Master pondered this for a moment, then, to Luke?s relief,

5. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Great chapter, I was reading it before the PM had even been sent! I really like Obi-Wan and Anakin with the reporters[face_laugh]! But I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.....should be interesting [face_thinking], wonder what will happen?? I hope Leia starts 2 like Anakin, how could she not[face_love]!!!!!

Thanks for PM. More soon :D

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Leia looked at them in bewilderment. It was not how she pictured or experienced lovers? reunion. There were no sparks flying between them, they seemed to be mere acquaintances. Her opinion of Anakin sank even lower, as the last hope of being born out of great love shattered. Well, what did she expect from Vader? He certainly couldn?t imagine in his wildest dreams what being in love was. Luke and she must have been conceived in a rape?

Wow, I loved that, okay, so maybe it was kind of horrible but still?

I also loved Leia?s first impression of her mother[face_love] .

Can't wait for the next chapter;) .

EDIT: Thanx for the pm[:D]

7. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    GREAT UPDATE!!=D=

8. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I love the camaradarie (sp?) that you showed between Obi-Wan and Anakin.. that brotherly love they feel for each other.

Leia's observations of Anakin and Padmé together is sad, I hope that she gets the chance to see the love that they both feel for each other

I am looking forward to the big talk next time! :D

thank you again for the pm

jcs

9. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Great chapter! So things/revelations are happening at once. It's a good thing Anakin convinced Windu to give the twins some time, if only to relax and gather their wits about them. It's too bad Leia cannot sense the emotions surrounding her parents; hopefully Luke will correct her about her misguided opinions towards Anakin.

10. zozobozo

zozobozo Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    Great chapter,

Very funny I dont know what I laughed over more Master Windu's bald head [face_laugh] or Obi-Wan's interview [face_laugh]

YAY Leia is seeing Anakin in a "he's kinda like Han light" that will either go down well for Anakin :) or be bad news for Han's future [face_worried]

Looking forward to your next update on Sunday at the earliest :_|

Zozobozo [face_peace]

11. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Oh, I hope Leia changes her mind about her parents' relationship. I believe that her key to understanding Anakin is to understand her parents' true relationship, so I really hope that she gets to see them in love. However, I think that change in perception may shake her to her knees, since she has more than a little of her father in her.

Good job! =D=

12. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Eyebrow schratching!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"BAIL!!! Obi-Wan BAIL!"

This is ssoo cool!

Loved how Leia thought Han would have had the same reaction!

I'm sure of it!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

13. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Great update! It seems as if Leia's dead set on looking at her father in a negative light but I'm sure that once she meets her mother she'll start to change her attitude. (Of course this will all happen agianst her will.)

?I think you should be questioned by the Council. Please come with me now,?
    Mace was to the point here, not even a how do you do. Could he have possibly seen shatterpoints concerning the twins...he was looking at them pretty intently.

Looking foward to Sunday!!!!!!

14. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I like how Luke was able to pick up on Palpatine's force presence. Even though Luke knows who and what he is, he was still able to sense something through the Force briefly when everyone else wasn't able to.

Poor Leia! She hasn't yet come around regarding Anakin. I can't wait to see her change her mind.

Hopefully Mace won't be too hard on them. And it will be interesting to see Luke & Leia meet Yoda.

Excellent update!

15. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Loved the eyebrow scratching. It felt like watching RotS the in depth funny version.

Oh those crazy reporters!

Good description of Corusaunt.

:D I can't wait until the next update! Woo!

16. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Obviously, there was a strong bond of trust and friendship between them, at least from Anakin?s side. He considered this snake a friend, not knowing that he would be crippled shortly and end up like a mental slave on this man?s side.

I am glad that Luke can see that Anakin trusted Palpatine. Hopefully,Luek will be able to help Anakin see through Palpatine's lies.

Leia looked at them in bewilderment. It was not how she pictured or experienced lovers? reunion. There were no sparks flying between them, they seemed to be mere acquaintances. Her opinion of Anakin sank even lower, as the last hope of being born out of great love shattered. Well, what did she expect from Vader? He certainly couldn?t imagine in his wildest dreams what being in love was. Luke and she must have been conceived in a rape?

Leia is so blinded by her feelings towards Anakin. You do such an amazing job of showing the differences in how Luke and Leia react to what they see. If only Leia knew how wrong she is.

?They asked me whether it is true that I am involved with both the Corellian Senator and the Queen of Naboo. Apparently the three of us were seen doing?things?

[face_laugh] Oh dear, lol. Poor Obi-Wan. :D

Amazing work, my apprentice!

Ani-maniac

17. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Oh poor Leia - She is trying so hard to hate Anakin and things just keep making it more difficult! :D She will learn to like him soon.

I love Leia's reaction to seeing her mother, though I think she is going to be very shocked when she discovers that she is in love with Anakin.

Great chapter!! Look forward to the next one [:D]

18. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I think I asked before, but you seemed to have missed me. Can you add me to your PM list?

19. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Leia shouldn't judge Anakin because she knew him as Vader. I think she
    should learn more about him and see for herself what kind of person
    he was. I'm glad that she'll get to know Padme and maybe see how
    tough it is for her parents to hide their relationship.

Great update!

20. CrazyAni

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello!:)

A true miracle has occured: I managed to clear my DRL issues and now, in this spare minute, I decided to visit my favourite boards!

Thank you all so much for reading! I'm waiting as impatiently as you for the next update, it is so interesting to know what you'll think of it!

ani-eyes: Well, in the next chapter Obi, Ani, Luke and Leia just sit and talk, nothing special!:p I hope that Leia will start to like Anakin too, but she is just too stubborn! Wonder who she's got it from...[face_thinking]

Star_Angel: Leia truly gives her best to hate her father, and she is succesful so far.That shouldn't be a problem with her mother, however. I can't wait to post the next chapter either!:D

Anakins_Kiss: Thank you! :)

jaina_clan_solo: Love between Anakin and Padme is a key to Leia's understanding of her father. If she ever spots them together, her perception will be changed, to some degree. The question is: will Leia ever witness Anakin and Padme together?O:)

aldocassidy: Windu can really be hard sometimes. Leia will eventually come around, I hope, it will just take some time! She is being blinded by her emotions. Once she cools off a bit, and when the shock from time-travel passes, she could very well open her mind a bit. Another possibility would be the ultimate turn to the Dark Side.

zozobozo: Glad that someone laughed at this chapter!:D Leia is a mysterious person, and Anakin in "he is like Han light" could be both...[face_batting]

Luna_Nightshade: I agree with you! It would be a good thing for Leia to see their parents togetehr. However, Leia is very stubborn, so she might interpret it the other way...
    Thank you for reviewing!:)

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Thanks! Anakin and Han truly are very much alike.:)

HandmaidenVeme: Leia is really stubborn, she's got it from her father. I truly hope that Padme will be able to help her daughter! Concerning Master Windu, I don't understand what's going in his head.O:) And Windu wasn't able to look through Palpatine (both in canon and this fic), so I highly doubt that he has seen everything.:)

jedi_princess18: It is easier for Luke to pick up Palpatine's Force signature, because first, he already knows what his Force signature looks like, and second, Luke is very strong with the Force. That's why Palpatine has to strenghthen his shields whenever he is talking with Anakin. And concerning Leia...I'm afraid you should wait quite a bit, the girl is stubborn!:D *whispers: I am writing the chapters now where Leia has already changed her mind*

SpiritofEowyn: THanks! Reporters are really crazy, they are especially hard on Anakin and Obi-Wan. They are known to twist things...[face_devil]

Ani-maniac: Luke will do his best to help Anakin, but will he succeed? And Leia will eventually come around, she will be forced to face the truth. I hope. And the reporters aren't done with Obi-Wan yet...:D

Diamond_Revelation: Leia is really desperate to keep hating Anakin, and the circumstances won't make it easier for her! The avalanche of shock isn't over for Leia and Luke yet.:D Thanks for reviewing!

princess_of_naboo: Oh, I'm sorry!!![face_blush] Of course, I'd love to add you to the PM list! Hope you liked the chapter anyway. :D Thanks for reading!

JediArym: Anakin and Vader are different persons, at least I see them this way. Anakin's love to Padme is key to Leia's coming around. Let's just hope that Leia will spy a bit after her father and catch him sometimes with Padme!:)

Thanks again for reading and reviewing!

Till next update, which will come soon, hopefully.:D In energency case I will post un-beta-ed version again, if it doesn't bother you.

Stay tuned!

Have a nice weekend,

Greets,

CrazyAni

21. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    A short, old man stepped forward. He made impression of a good-natured, kind person, who had the weight of the whole galaxy on his frail shoulders. But something about his Force signature sent shivers on Luke?s back. Luke calmed himself and summoned the Force. In his mind he saw a white glowing shell, serving a purpose of a shield, covering this seemingly feeble old man?s true nature. But beneath it, there was a tight bundle of black hatred and perfidious plans, sending spikes of pure venom to the surface. That?s what the future Emperor?s Force signature looked like ? the one of pure darkness and ultimate evil.

Yes, isn't it wonderful! ;)

Of course I am a Sith, my Grand Apprentice! [face_batting]

I am Darth Mom, so maybe you can call me Darth Grand Mom! :D

Meanwhile Anakin approached a young beautiful woman. For some moment, Luke felt a powerful wave of very warm emotions wash over his father, but then they were suppressed by very strong Force shields. The woman mirrored his emotions in Force, though she showed very calm mask on the outside. Could it be??

?Senator Amidala,? Anakin bowed to the woman and kissed her hand.

Leia took a closer look at this woman and gasped. It was the same woman, which kept showing in her dreams. Kind, but sad. She was looking at the woman that would give her life. No wonder she was sad, seeing who she got her children from and what would happen to him.

I just love how you portray Luke and Leia seeing the same things, but veiwing them entirely the opposite of one another! [face_dancing]

Wonderful update, CrazyAni! [:D]

Darth Grand Mom :cool:

22. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Maybe Luke can save Anakin from Palpie, and live happily ever after...*sighs happily*

-DS

23. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    :) Hi

I just found this, can you PM me with updates also please? :D

Thanks!

I like it by the way - It's really good so far :D

24. CrazyAni

Feb 23, 2006
    Star_Drifter: Luke and Leia are twins, but very different people.
    I've sensed powerful dark waves swirling around you, Darth Mom! You truly are a Sith...just not for much longer.:p Didn't you hear what happened to Darth Plagues? I am an evil, evil, evil Sith Apprentice, and my powers are growing with every day!! *cackles* :D :D

Darksaber: Maybe! ;) Who knows? I certainly don't!O:)

DarthVaderette: Thank you very much for reviewing! Of course, I would love to add you to the PM list! As long as you review!:D Glad you like it!

I deeply apologize to everyone, who thought that next update would be today! To tell the truth, I don't know when I'll be able to update.:( I hope soon! As I've already said, in emergency case I'll post the un-beta-ed version again.

Thank you all again for reviewing and, of course, for reading! Lurkers are welcome too! *though it would be nice if you delurked one day. I know I did.*

Hope to hear from you soon,

CrazyAni

25. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    I trust that my former Apprentice is treating you well. This story has the makings to be a great one. I'll get caught up and post more as soon as I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.