main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Change of Fate [Luke, Leia, A/P, Obi-Wan] time-travel ROTS AU - *COMPLETED* + final replies 3.07.07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrazyAni, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    "I've sensed powerful dark waves swirling around you, Darth Mom! You truly are a Sith...just not for much longer. Didn't you hear what happened to Darth Plagues? I am an evil, evil, evil Sith Apprentice, and my powers are growing with every day!! *cackles* "

I don't think so, young Ani. [face_shame_on_you]

You don't know the power of Darth Mom! :cool:

*dark swirling waves thicken, and lightening crackles*

Don't even think about it! [face_mischief]

?You shouldn?t tell Anakin. More importantly, don?t tell any of it to the Council. Anakin would be expelled from the Order for having broken the Code.?

?But he isn?t a Sith yet,? protested Leia hotly, forgetting who she was defending.

You might just get her to change her mind about Anakin if she keeps forgetting! [face_laugh]

Terrific update, my grand Apprentice! ;)

Darth Mom :cool:

2. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello, everyone!:)

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean really much to me! As've already said, next update will be up soon.[face_batting]

To all: Leia did defend Anakin.:) But bear in mind that the girl is very, very stubborn and she lived with the idea of Anakin being evil for the last twenty-three years.[face_beatup]

ani-eyes: Yep, Ani has at last been busted!:D Took Obi long enough!

jaina_clan_solo: As I've already said, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic with Leia defending Anakin. She will show her true colours![face_devil] And Obi-Wan asks himself the same question concerning the cover story for the twins, that much you have in common!:D

randomangel22: Thank you very much for reviewing! Of course, I'll add you to the PM list!

Star_Angel: Just imagine how the things would develop if Anakin knew the truth!:eek: I don't want to think about that!!! And, maybe, they will have "the talk" sometimes[face_blush] , with AU you never know...

JediArym: I hope that Obi-Wan will help them to change the future too! And, who said something about A/P mush? I didn't!:D Maybe they'll have just tea and crackers and talk about politics.:p

Padmeshandmaiden: Padmeshandmaiden, I would love to answer all of your questions, but if I did, there would be no point in publishing this story! Everything will come eventually the way it should be. Padme will play her part. And I agree with you that Anakin wouldn't take Palpatine's offer if he knew what would happen to him. Thank you very much for your deep review, and I will update soon! :)

Peagis: Sure! You are on my PM list! Thank you very much for reading!:D

jedi_princess18: They spilled out their guts so soon because the author was too lazy constructing complexe storylines,[face_blush] [face_blush] it will get confusing enough in later chapters! And i think, that Obi-Wan was the right person to confess. It wouldn't be wise to come to Anakin and say: "Hello, Father! We are your children. Oh, by the way, you're going to turn to the Dark Side."[face_devil]

jacen200015: [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] Thanks for pointing out! From now on, this sentence is officially cut from the second chapter. Or does someone have a better idea?:D

Luna_Nightshade: Hello, auntie! Thank you very much for reviewing! I don't think it's that hard for Obi to figure out who the mother is.:D And, I agree, our family does have a thing for cliffhangers! That's why we are mighty, evil Sith who will overthrow the Jedi and bring peace to the new boards! * crackles some Sith lightning *

SpititofEowyn: Poor Lukie! He really is a bad liar, and his parents died at the same time! Well, in a way, it's true!:D I think that Obi-Wan had his mouth open during the story, I can very well picture him doing so.:)

RebelMom: Yep, Lukey really is a lousy liar. And I don't want to lnow what kind of things Obi-Wan is imagining!:D

Ani-maniac: The hardest blow for Obi-Wan is Anakin's fall, not the reign of the Sith. And, yes, he would rather have Anakin searching for junk piles than breaking the Code with Padme!:D

HandmaidenVeme: You are my 100th reply! Wooo! [face_dancing] Luke [face_laugh] ! Obi will try his best to change the things for the better, but will he be able?[face_thinking]

BrownEyes_Blue: Maybe it really is too soon, but I just needed it out of the way. And, don't worry, Padme and the twins will come eventually! You just have to be patient.:p

zozobozo: That is indeed a hard burden for obi-wan to carry around! But, I'm sure, he'll do fine! I hope he won't let my hopes down. The next part will come soon, it's already written and bet-ed.:)

Diamond_Revelation: You'll have to wait for that for quite a long time. I'm sorry!:p :D

3. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Can you add me to your PM list too? Oh, and I can fill you in on HOW to REALLY have Anakin to fall...not the wimpy way he went in Episode III.

Oh, please can you read and review my KOTOR/Original Trilogy crossover? The link is in my sig.

4. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    SuperSaiyaMan12: Sure, you are on my PM list! It would be interesting to know your version of Anakins fall...Could you please PM it to me? Thanks!:D

And here is not so-long-awaited new chapter! Updating soon, as promised.:)
    Hope you'll like it!

Chapter Seven

Nightfall

Obi-Wan Kenobi walked in the beautiful gardens surrounding the Jedi Temple. He always liked the way the trees responded to the mild Coruscant sun, the soft whisper of ever green leaves, the soft chattering of the birds. He remembered the fascination in Anakin?s eyes when Qui-Gon and he first brought the boy there, his endless questions about the birds? names, the look of amusement on his Master?s face and his own exasperation about the boy?s curiosity. Obi-Wan smiled at the memory. He spotted a free bank under a big oak tree and walked to it. The atmosphere was soothing and welcomed for meditation and relaxing. It was convenient, as the Jedi Master had much to consider.

He sat himself down and looked around. Again, his memories drifted to events that had taken place almost thirteen years ago. He remembered his first real talk with Anakin recently after Qui-Gon?s death, exactly in this exact spot. They had talked about attachments and why they were forbidden for a Jedi. Even then, Obi-Wan hadn?t liked the direction Anakin?s feelings for Padmé were heading, but he had dismissed the thought quickly: Anakin had been only a 9-year-old boy at that time.

But as the years had passed, Anakin had matured into a man, and the childish innocent infatuation had grown into a passionate, romantic love. It still hadn?t changed anything formally, as his former Padawan didn?t have any opportunity to act on his feelings, so Obi-Wan had turned a blind eye. But the situation had changed drastically after the assassination attempt on Padmé?s life, which had led to Anakin and Obi-Wan protecting the beautiful Senator. Under those circumstances, Anakin had been given the chance he had always dreamt about: to spend time with Padmé alone on her home planet of Naboo.

Apparently, Anakin hadn?t missed the chance, as after Geonosis Obi-Wan noticed a slight change in his apprentice, but he had attributed it to the death of his mother and loss of his arm. Obi-Wan hadn?t assumed that there was more to it, for he believed that the rational Senator would know that they couldn?t be anything but friends and keep Anakin grounded in reality. For some time, he hadn?t even considered another possibility, mostly because Anakin stopped talking about her or goggling at every girl that slightly resembled Padmé. He had also resumed his lightsaber training with a fierce resolve that Obi-Wan had never seen in his apprentice before. The days of ignorance had ended, however, when he and Anakin had encountered Padmé some months later. Politician or not, she was still a young woman, and Obi-Wan had seen a light in her eyes and her brilliant smile when she had spotted Anakin.

For some time, Obi-Wan had hoped and prayed with all his might that the two of them hadn?t given in to their feelings and had chosen the path of duty Siri and himself had. But this hope had soon been shattered, as he had noticed Anakin sneaking away during every mission to send a holo transmission he would later deny, or seen a deep attraction between the boy and Padmé, as he had during the mission about the code breaker in which Siri was taken forever from him. But, though he knew they were involved in a relationship, Obi-Wan had still hoped that the two lovers hadn?t lost their last drop of rationality and weren?t too seriously involved.

What he hadn?t known, until today, that they hadn?t managed to keep their relationship platonic. Obi-Wan doubted that Anakin and Padmé had ordered their future children per HoloPost, nor had they got Luke and Leia out of the thin air, and neither were the twins dropped by flying Banthas. From the lessons at the Temple, Obi-Wan knew that getting children required a?certain physical act, which was, by the way, also strictly forbidden by

5. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Wow, I feel bad for Obi-Wan, having all of this to deal with.

I hope that Luke goes and talks to him about what he saw in his vision.

and the Holonet rumor that Anakin fathered twins [face_laugh]

I can't wait for more! :D

jcs

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Wow, I loved this update[face_love] =D= .

Anakin snorted. ?You should watch more HoloNet,? he chided. ?They said once that Obi-Wan and I had fought to death and that I had secretly fathered twins.?

Hmm, maybe the HoloNet crew are force sensitive, and they can see into the future[face_thinking] ;) .

Anyway, thanx for the pm[:D] and please post more soon[face_praying] .

7. Mystery_Jedi90

Mystery_Jedi90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2006
    Wonderful chapter that was!=D=

By the way, this is my first post!:D
    I have followed this story from the start and I like it very much.

Keep at it! [face_peace]

8. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Wow I loved the padme Anakin interaction!! I don't think Anakin would be joking about fathering twins if he knew what his future held [face_laugh] .

And now Luke has an idea about how Anakin turned!!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks again CrazyAni [:D]

9. alexissteele

alexissteele Jedi Master

Nov 15, 2004
    Aww, poor Obi-Wan. Caught between the edicts of the Jedi Order and trying to find the best way to keep Anakin from going Darkside.

*snorts* So, apparently, Leia's tendency for name-calling with Han is genetic! LOL

And poor Luke! [:D]. I hope he talks to someone about what he saw in his vision

10. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Nice update. Get up chapter 8 soon, and I can give you Jedi Knights who had fallen in love with no reprecussions over PM if you want. Obi-wan should really look them up.

11. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    That's not nice for Lukie, mebets.

-DS

12. LovedAnakin

LovedAnakin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    GREAT UPDATE!!!

add me to the list. please?

13. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    excellent chapter!! i loved how luke saw what happened to anakin through his eyes and the whole obi-wan contemplation. i hope everything will be revealed soon...

14. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Great post ! keep em Comin!

15. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    CrazyAni, about those plans of yours, I don't think so! [face_not_talking]

You underestimate MY power... :cool:

Obi-Wan didn?t like that old man, for he was a politician and they were not to be trusted. Though, in a way, it was his fault for ever allowing the friendship to occure. But at the beginning of their path together, the newly knighted Master and confused Padawan hadn?t been very close, and Anakin had desperately needed a friend at that time.

When you trust someone, you'd better really know who you're trusting! ;)

I liked Luke's vision! :)

Nice update! :D

[face_good_luck] HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! [face_good_luck]

Darth O'Mum :cool:

16. zozobozo

zozobozo Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    Great chapter my favroute parts were Anikan tickiling Padme and Lukes vision of hopefully a dead future

17. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    The boy liked to visit the Chancellor, and he was like an uncle for him. But somehow he always seemed to be emotionally drained and confused afterwards, the complete opposite to glow in his eyes and visible sense of peace after spending time with Padmé.

I am glad that Obi-Wan sees that something isn't right. Hopefully now, he can stop Palpatine from convincing Anakin to turn.

Besides, he was meant to be a Jedi and she knew what how important it was for him. The live-supporting machines of Grievous functioned perfectly, Dooku was a true Sith, Nute Gunray would rather marry Sabé than surrender and Palpatine would more likely decline his post than stop spinning a web of political intrigue. Reality was harsh and bitter, like the icy wind on the always-snowy plains of Hoth.

A very beautiful description, my apprentice. :) And Sabe marrying Nute Gunray... lol. :D

Anakin snorted. ?You should watch more HoloNet,? he chided. ?They said once that Obi-Wan and I had fought to death and that I had secretly fathered twins.?

Of course that would never happen. ;)

He concentrated harder and, to his dismay and fear, saw dark shades in the white ocean, clouding some of the jewels and tarnishing the soft glow of the vast sea. Some of the darkness was just looming purposelessly in the space, but most of the dark streams had a pattern: they were heading towards the magnificent jewel, surrounding it with misty clutches, trying to dampen the light, but without any success. The darkness didn?t give up and continued to encircle the unique source of light, preparing for attack.

This is a wonderful description of what Luke is seeing through the Force. Perhaps he can see things clearer than the other Jedi beacause he is not blinded as they are by Sidious.

He had sacrificed his most valuable possession, his only true possession, for her: his soul. Some part of him felt repelled and disgusted by his deed, but what choice did he have? All that mattered was that everything would turn out all right, they would be together and no one would stand in the way of their happiness. But she had betrayed his trust.

Wow, and amazing look into Anakin's mind at that moment. =D=

Great work, my apprentice. :)

Ani-maniac

18. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Luke's vision certainly gave him the insight he needs to help his father. What a scary thing to experience, no wonder Leia was worried.

19. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    Absolutely loving this story. So let me understand this...Padme's not pregnant yet? Or are they keeping this quiet?

20. Saria_Raide

Saria_Raide Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2006
    *Narrows eyes and glances side to side

I smell Sith . . .

21. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow, I was the 100th post!!!![face_dancing] Pretty cool!

Since Luke experienced his father's fall through his father's eyes will he also see Obi-wan and Padme as the ones who betrayed him or will he be able to see what Anakin could not. I think Leia would benefit from getting a little taste of this vision. If she was able to experience what was going on in Anakin's head at the time she might get a better understanding of why he fell. Knowing Leia though, it'll probably make her hate him more.

22. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Ah, a new post! I especially liked Luke's foray into his father's world. Luke was always more compassionate for his father, so I believe that the fact that he felt his father was more fitting... yet I still wish Leia had the chance to feel her father's world so that she would have something more... realistic to judge him from.

Anyway, great job!

Aunt Luna

23. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Ah! Luke's beginning to see!

Oh he'll love his father all the more when he figures it all out!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

24. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Wonderful chapter. Luke's vision really goes deep into Anakin's feelings on Mustafar. I hope he will be able to use that to help Anakin.

25. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Great update!!!

What a disturbing vision that must've been for Luke!
    Now he knows how his father turned into Vader but
    he still needs to figure out why.

Looking forward to your next post! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.