side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator Palpatine

Senator Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 1999
    Once I reach the building, I will go inside and find who ever this warrior is and duel him to the death. Then I will collect his artifacts and take holos to prove the place is real. Then I will blow it up. Go back to the Council and accuse Kerph of ignoring a Jedi's request for help and demand that he be removed from his position. Then I will take his place as leader of the Council and lead the Jedi like Luke would have wanted.

But Mara, she heard Luke's voice again, if you kill this dark warrior out of revenge you will be no where near capable of leading the jedi how they should be. You will be farther from it than you are now.

Luke isn't here anymore, Mara. Get him out of your head.

Mara, I am here. Listen to me. You can't do this.

Luke, I have to.

The speeder was approaching. It was close enough now that Jacen could make out who it was. It was Aunt Mara. What was she doing here? Had she followed them?

It didn't matter, he wouldn't let her near the building. He had to protect her from whatever that warrior was.

2. TK-667

TK-667 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    Keep up the good work Jedi princess and Senator Palpatine. I'm still reading, and won't stop until the story is done!

3. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Good to know someone is still reading.

Mo'bi began to make his way back to what he had come to know in these past few weeks as home. He hated the building. It was dark and very cold. But he had to keep up this charade. It was his only way to survive.

If darth Arduous found out that Mo'bi wasn't really trying to help him, then he would be killed immeadiately. Mo'bi had intended to go back to Colacca and once he found his mother and master, help destroy Darth Arduous.

But, now, his mother was here and his plans would have to change. He hoped he and his mother would be able to defeat Arduous.

His mother had been one of the best fighters in the galaxy, but time had changed that. She was growing older and couldn't move as fast as she used to. Still, he hoped it would be fast enough or it could mean their lives.

Mara was close enough now that she saw that the ship was hers. What were Jacen and Anakin doing here?

Probably have come to stop me, she thought. It doesn't matter. They won't. I will have revenge on this Sith. I don't care if they disapprove of it. I don't care who disapproves of it. I will have my revenge.

4. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Danni stood on the balcony to her private apartment. Gazing out over the metropolis she went deep into the force, Jacen, please come back to me. To our baby. You don't want your son to grow without a father, do you? Just, come home.

Suddenly Danni was alerted to another presence, turning she called, "Who's there?"
    But strangely no one answered, and the presence was gone. Danni uneasily looked around and felt chilled. She checked the locks on her doors and went to her bed chamber to have an uneasy night of sleep.

5. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    "Danni?" Jacen whispered softly to himself.

"What?" Anakin asked.

"Nothing."

"I thought you said something. Sounded like Danni."

"Well I could have sworn I just heard Danni telling me to come home and..."

"And?"

"And that she didn't want our son to grow up without a father."

"Strange."

Mara was getting closer to her ship and began to slow down.

"You haven't come to stop me have you?" Jacen asked.

"I was just about to ask you the same question," she replied.

"So why are you here?"

"The clues to Mo'bi's disappearance lead me here, and you?"

"This is where the search for truth led us."

"So we're all her for the same reason. To get the Sith Lord," Anakin piped in.

"Right," Mara said.

"Wait a second. I'm not letting you anywhere near that place aunt Mara," Jacen said in a confident and self-assured voice.

"Now is that so?" Mara replied with a glint of anger in her eye.

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm still reading. To the TOP

7. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Jacen's eyes matched Mara's, "Yes, that is so. Whoever is in there killed my father, my uncle and possibly my cousin. I am not going to allow you to go in there and get hurt as well."

Mara's eyes softened, "You almost sound like your uncle. He trained you well Jacen, and you Anakin. Luke would be very proud of you."

Jacen gave a sad smile, "Uncle Luke would have wanted you to be safe. You need to trust me Aunt Mara."

Mara's eyes filled with tears, "I know, Jacen. But I can't. I have to avenge Luke. I have to avenge Mo'bi."

Jacen shook his head, "No, Aunt Mara. You don't. Anakin and I will."

8. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    "No," Mara said.

"Aunt Mara, you can't do this alone," Jacen told her.

"I don't plan to," Mara told him.

"What?" Anakin was confused.

"We'll all go after him. He must be stopped and you have helped me see that I can't do it alone."

Mara pulled her brown cloak tightly around her when the winds picked up. It was strange to feel cold on a desert world in the middle of the day, but it was something about the area. All around the Sith's domicile was cold and dark.

"We better get moving," she said.

"What?" Darth Arduous asked angrily.

"Huh?" Mo'bi replied, very confused.

"What did I just hear you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Master."

"You plan to kill me. Well, you aren't powerful enough. I defeated you once with ease. I can do it again."

"Master, are you losing your mind? I would never in a million years betray you. And I would never be able to defeat you."

Mo'bi hated lying, but he hadn't expected Darth Arduous to be reading his thoughts. He just hoped his mother would get here soon.

9. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    The three set out across the miles of desert that was between them and the domicile. It was getting colder, and darker, with each step they took. Anakin now wished he would have brought his cloak with him, but he wasn't going to waste the extra time to go back and get it. He just tried to use the Force to keep warm.

He thought it strange that the Sith would choose Tatooine. But the more he thought about it the more it made sense. Anakin Skywalker was discovered here. He became Darth Vader and had destroyed almost all of the Jedi.

Except two. Two Jedi Masters. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda. Who had trained Luke Skywalker, someone they thought would be the last of the Jedi, but he wasn't. He was just a turning point for the Jedi. From the Old Jedi Order to the New Jedi Order.

"Mo'bi's alive,"Mara felt,"but not if we don't hurry."

"You're lying to me now, boy, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about Master."

"My Master was right about you. I should have killed you while I had the chance. Oh, but wait, I still do have the chance."

Darth Arduous grabbed the silver and black hilt of his lightsaber and ignited it's red beam.

Mo'bi quickly scrambled to find his own, but it was nowhere in sight. Where had he left it? Where?

Darth Arduous stepped closer and stabbed at Mo'bi with his saber. Mo'bi ducked and the wall behind him now had a big gash where Mo'bi's head had been. Mo'bi took off across the room frantically searching for his lightsaber.

10. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    SHOW UP!!!! confused.gif

11. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    The three Jedi reached the entrance to the domicile. It was circular. It reminded Mara much of Jabba's Palace. YUCK! Just the thought of that place sent chills up here spine.

Jacen pulled out his lightsaber and ignited the green beam. It reminded Mara of Luke. She missed him. He shoved the blade through the metal door with ease and cut them an entrance.

Once inside, they saw that there were three hallways. One curving to the left. One curving to the right. And one that went straight in front of them.

"We should split up," Mara said. She took the path straight in front of them. Jacen went to the right and Anakin to the left.

Mo'bi had luckily found a hiding spot for now, but once Arduous found him, he wouldn't be able to defend himself. Unless he could use one of the Force movements his dad had taught him once. It had ben awhile and he didn't know if he was strong enough, but if it came to it, he would have to try.

Do or do not. There is no try his father's famous words came back to him.

Arduous began to lift things with the Force and crash them into the walls. His father had once told him a story when he was younger about when Darth Vader had done the same to him, except Vader was throwing them at his father, at least Mo'bi was lucky.

The debris was making terribly loud noises and Mo'bi could hardly hear anything but the sound of it hitting the walls and the occasional explosion, when Arduous would get a box that had chargers in it.

Jacen slowly made his way down the curving hallway. A few yards back he had begun to hear loud noises coming from a doorway. He made his way to the door. It was on the inside wall of the hall. He hated to think what might be happening to Mo'bi.

Anakin was quickly rushing through the hall searching every door he saw. He stopped at one. Loud noises could be heard coming from the inside and all he could think was that Mo'bi was in some kind of trouble.

Mara had run as fast as she could down the hall. In her years of experience she had learned to find the Light quickly when Dark surrounded her. When, she passed each door she knew Mo'bi wasn't in there. She skidded to a hault in front of the door at the end of the hall. Loud bangs could be heard from iside. Her heart sank as she thought of what could be happening to Mo'bi.

12. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    She pushed all the controls on the control panel and the door wouldn't open.

Dammit! she thought as she got out her lightsaber, prepared to slice her way in if need be.

Anakin pushed the controls to the door. It was locked. He quickly opened the panel and tried to hotwire it.

Jacen hit every possible code into the control panel and nothing worked. He shoved his lightsaber into the panel and the door slid open. He was shocked to see that inside was not Mo'bi, but a young Force-sensitive Tusken Raider, who was banging and clanging on the bars demanding to be heard.

Anakin finally got the door opened and inside found the generator that supplied electricity for the whole place. He hoped the others would be more successful than him.

Mara cut herself an entrance just the right size for her body and cautiously stepped through it. All the noise had kept the Sith Lord from hearing her entrance and she devised a plan to sneak up on him.

She would move around the behind the boxes and then lunge at him with her saber at just the right moment.

She didn't see Mo'bi anywhere and prayed that he was safe somewhere.

Mo'bi had seen his mother's entrance. Thankfully, Arduous' back had been to the door. From what he could tell, she was moving behind some of the boxes and things and she was going to come get him and they were going to get out of here.

But then all of a sudden, she lunged out at Arduos with her saber lit and a look of anger on her face.

Arduous quickly brought his saber up to block this pitiful attack by the new stranger. Who was she? Then it hit him. Wife to Luke Skywalker. Mother to Mo'bi Skywalker. She was Mara Jade.

A formidable foe in her time, but she was older now and would be a quick and easy kill, as long as that stupid kid of hers didn't get invovlved.

Impossible! Arduous thought. He had disposed of the boy's lightsaber earlier in the day.

His moves were quick. Quicker than Mara's. Why had she attacked him like this? It wasn't the plan. They were supposed to find Mo'bi and get him out then all three come back and fight the Sith Lord.

It didn't matter now cause she was here, in this situation now. And she needed help. For one of the first times in her life she needed help.

Mo'bi saw that his mom was quick, but not as quick as she needed to be. If someone didn't help soon she would be killed.

Mara saw Luke standing in a corner. He was glowing a strange blue.

"It's time Mara," he said.

"Yes, it is," she replied.

She raised her lighsaber in front of her and let the Sith Lord strike her down. Her cloak fell to the ground as Mo'bi screamed,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Mom, how could you do that? How could you leave me? Before Mo'bi could even think about the answers to those questions, Arduous was after him.

"Mo'bi you can do it," he heard his mother's voice.

He reached out with the Force and...Arduous went flying through the air.

He hit a wall and was dazed for a few minutes.

Anakin didn't know why, but he got the feeling he had to shut the power down. He quickly stabbed his lightsaber into the generator.

Everything went black. Mo'bi couldn't have planned it better. In the dark Arduous wouldn't be able to find him after he got up.

Mo'bi used the Force as his guide and began making his way to the entrance of this dark hell, but not before he picked up his mother's lightsaber.

Jacen was there at the entrance waiting for Mara and Anakin to come back. They had been there for almost an hour now. He hoped one of them had found Mo'bi.

Arduous got up and made his way through the dark. He had lived here all of his life. Did they really thin

13. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    With a surge of force that took Mo'bi by surprise, he was able to gather all of his strength and with a devastating blow, he took off Arduous' head.

Powering down his mother's lightsaber, he ran to his Master and threw his arms around him in a tight hug. Jacen returned the embrace gently and together, they hurried to Anakin.

Jacen knelt next to his brother, Please, no, not him too. Hasn't this monster taken enough from us. Then his head jerked to Mo'bi, "Where is your mother, Padawan?"

Mo'bi's eyes filled with tears, "He killed her, like he killed my father. I am alone now."

Jacen put his hand on Mo'bi's shoulder, "No, Padawan, you are never alone. Your parents will always be with you."

Turning his attention back to Anakin, Jacen was relieved to see his brother waking. Jacen helped him sit up, "Are you alright?"

Anakin put his hand to his head, "I feel like I have been trampled on by a herd of banthas." Then turning serious, he asked, "Aunt Mara?"

Jacen sadly shook his head, "No, she did not make it."

Anakin gave Mo'bi a sympathetic look and said quietly, "It was a sith?"

Jacen nodded, "I have a feeling that his Master will come here. Anakin, I want you to take Mo'bi home."

Anakin argued, "And leave you to face a Sith alone, are you crazy?"

Jacen clasped his brother's shoulder, "I need you to trust me. I want you to take care of Mo'bi, we are all he has now."

Anakin sighed, "I will do what you ask because I do trust you. You have never been wrong before, but for forces sake Jacen, don't be wrong now."

Within an hour, Anakin was ready to leave, Mo'bi was exausted from his ordeal and was asleep in one of the bunks, Jacen stepped on board to say good bye. He walked over to the sleeping boy, who was in a fitful sleep. Jacen placed his hand on the boy's forehead and sent waves of comfort, "Shhh, it will be alright, I promise."

Stepping away, Jacen turned to his brother, "I need to entrust you with one more thing very precious to me, make sure that Danni stays safe."

Anakin nodded, "I will, I promise. And I will make certain that the council and all the Jedi in the galaxy know what has happened."

After Anakin and Mobi were on their way back to Coruscant, Jacen used the time to meditate,
    It was obvious it was a Sith. What was it that Luke use to say, Always two there are. A master and an apprentice. But which was destroyed?

Jacen could not help the feeling of forboding that came over him. This was not over, not by a longshot. And whoever was the other sith would still be stalking his family.

His family, his father dead! His uncle, dead! His aunt, dead!

And his cousin,his padawan, only thirteen years of age, and has already seen enough death to last two lifetimes.

[This message has been edited by The Jedi Princess (edited 05-06-2000).]

14. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Mo'bi awoke aboard his mother's ship. He picked up the hilt the saber. It felt cool in his hand. It had belonged to his mother. And before her, his father. And before him, his grandfather. And now, it belonged to Mo'bi.

He would carry it as a symbol that he would never forget the people he had loved and lost.

He made his way to the living area and found Anakin meditating.

"Mo'bi, you're awake."

"Yes. How much longer til we reach Coruscant?"

"About a day."

In the time since Anakin and Mo'bi had left, about two days, Jacen had managed to get the power back up. He had, also, done some exploring and had found more Force-sensitive beings that were being held captive. He released them and gave them credits to pay for their way of planet.

He had found recordings of the Sith Master, Darth Deleterious was his name. And this Deleterious had known very much about the workings of the galaxy and everything that had been happening over the past couple of months. Jacen's only conclusion was that the Sith resided on Coruscant.

But there was no way to contact Anakin and the others without this Sith finding out. After all he had heard of Jacen's mission to Colacca and only the Council and maybe a few others had known about that.

Mo'bi and Anakin had arrived a few hours earlier than they had anticipated. They were met by Leia and Danni.

Mo'bi ran to his Aunt Leia and hugged her for what seemed like forever. He cried for almost an hour, but Leia hadn't noticed the time that had gone by. She didn't care. Mo'bi was now like one of her own. They were all the family he had.

15. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Leia took Mo'bi back to her quarters, he would stay with her for the time being. Her heart went out to the child. He had lost so much in the past year. First Han, then Luke, now Mara. And what about Jacen? He was in danger as well. Leia was heartbroken when she thought of her son on that force forsaken planet, bravely waiting to fight for truth and what was right.

Leia, Luke and Han spent most of their lives fighting for that truth, and later Mara joined them. Now three quarters of that group was gone. Now their children were following in their parents footsreps. Leia only hoped that her children's children would not have to fight like this as well.

==================
    Danni stood on the balcony to her apartment, Anakin entered, she turned around and gave him a sad smile, "It was a Sith?"

Anakin nodded, "We believe so."

Danni sighed, "And Jacen remained to fight the remaining one?"

Anakin answered, "He did, the force led him. Danni, he asked me to watch over you, he was worried for you."

Danni replied, "I know, but the council wants to see you and Mo'bi as soon as possible."

Anakin hesitated, "I have no problem with the council interogating me, but not Mo'bi, not now. He was kidnapped, imprisoned, and just watched his mother slain before him."

Danni patted his arm, "I know, Anakin, but the council still needs to see him. I will make sure that they are not to hard or rough on him."

16. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    The two Jedi walked in. One a padawan. The other a Knight. Powerful Jedi. They were descendents of the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker/Darht Vader. They were Mo'bi Skywalker and Anakin Solo.

I had only seen Mo'bi a few times, even though Mo'bi's father was a dear friend of mine, the daily duty of the being a Jedi kept me away from the Jedi temple. The last time I saw Mo'bi was the day he became Jacen Solo's padawan. Anakin, I had watched grow up, along with his brother and sister. We were very good aquaintances.

Now, they were both here to tell us of this new threat. This supposed Sith. I thought the Sith died out with Darth Vader. Maybe I am wrong. But the dark side was hard to see at times, I knew that better then anyone.

"Members of the Council, we come before you to tell of our search for truth. And the truth that we did find," Anakin spoke. He was a tall man. Looked much like his father. My thoughts turned to Han, one of my best friends. Who had rescued me from the spice mines and who stood beside me when no other would. No other, except, Luke Skywalker. I truly believed there had never been a finer Jedi then Master Skywalker.

"My uncle began this search more than two years ago and four days ago it came to an end. At the cost of three lives, we found the truth. The Sith have risen once again."

"The Sith?" Kerph asked astounished.

"Yes, we believe them to be the Sith."

"Them? There is more than one?" I asked.

"Yes, Master Durron. From what we have been able to find there were two. A master and apprentice, but Master Jade-Skywalker, Padawan Skywalker, Master Solo and myself were able to defeat him. Unfortunately, there was a high price. We lost Master Jade-Skywalker and nearly myself. We have come before you to ask that a small group of Jedi be sent to help Master Solo in his fight against the Master," the Jedi Knight pleaded.

I felt a sadness when I heard that Mara had passed, I felt Mo'bi's sadness, for I too lost my parents at a young age, that is something that you truly never get over. And I was concerned about Jacen facing this enemy alone, his family suffered so much already, they could not suffer another death.
    I looked at Danni, she was clearly worried. I only hoped that all would be well.

"The Master is there?" Kerph asked confused.

"No, but my brother feels he will return once the apprentice doesn't make contact with him."

"Then we shall take a vote," Kerph ordered.

"Take a vote?!" the padawan screamed in horror. "I think it is pretty clear that help is needed. There is no reason to vote!"

"Padawan Skywalker, we are taking a vote on who we will be sending to help Master Solo. The two of you will wait outside and will be informed of our decisiononce we have made it."

The two exited the room in silence. That is when Kerph looked to me. I sat to his left. And to my left was Danni Quee-Solo, wife to Jacen Solo, as we just recently found out.

"What do you say Kyp?" Kerph asked.

"Then it is agreed, Danni and I will go to Tatooine and help Jacen Solo destroy this Sith Master," Kerph said.

I couldn't believe I had done that to Danni. I voted for her and Kerph, and everyone after me had done the same. I didn't expect that. It was like someone had made us vote for the both of them. It was strange. I felt sorry for Danni being stuck in a ship for three days with Kerph, not even the Sith Lord deserved that.

[This message has been edited by Senator Palpatine (edited 05-09-2000).]

17. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Kerph smiled at Danni, "Well Milady, it has been decided, how soon can you be ready to leave?"

Danni felt a chill, but shook it off, "I will be ready in one hour."

Danni got up and left the council room, all of her senses were screaming at her not to go, but her heart was screaming at her to go, Jacen, I am coming.

Stepping out into the hallway, Anakin and Mo'bi went to Danni, Anakin asked, "Well?"

Danni took a breath, "It has been decided that Kerph and I will go..."

Anakin interuppted, "I don't like that. I promised my brother that I would watch out for you..."

It was Danni's turn to interupt, "I appreciate that Anakin, but my place is with Jacen. Trust me on this."

===============
    An hour later Danni met Kerph at the ship they were to use, Danni looked around, "Where are the pilots?"

Kerph smiled, "Oh, no need, I am an excellent pilot, I will fly us there. Now come aboard, and make yourself comfortable, you are my guest, you will not life a finger on this trip."

Danni entered the ship, a little uneasy at how nice Kerph was being. But she strapped herself in and in minutes they were in hyperspace.

18. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Jacen spent his time searching the domicile. But lately his thoughts began to drift, and think about Danni. He remembered their wedding day.

She had looked so beautiful in the white gown. It had been designed by one of his mothers dress makers, Nibor. Not many had been present. Only his mother and father, Anakin, Jaina, and Mara and Luke. But it had been a wonderful day, even if they couldn't share it with the rest of the galaxy.

The music began. Danni was at the end of the small aisle. She took a step forward, and then another, and another. It seemed like she would never reach Jacen. He stood there calm on the outside, but completely terrified, joyous, scared, and happy on the inside. Next to him, performing the ceremony, was, fellow Jedi and friend, Harken Greir.

Finally, Danni had made it. The music stopped.

"We are gathered here today to perform the uniting of Jacen Solo and Danni Quee. They met and fell in love. And together decided they wanted to be joined by the Force in Holy Matromony."

Jacen looked at Danni. She was truly a vision of beauty. They sat on their knees across from each other. This is the part where they confess their love to one another.

"Danni, I love you with all of my heart and soul. I loved you before I met you. If I ever lost you I don't know what I would do. And if you ever left, I would go and find you and bring you home because you'd be wrong."

"Jacen, There are a million things I want, but only one thing I need. And I know life is a big dangerous thing. And it's stronger and smarter and sneakier than us, but I will always love you. Don't ever doubt that."

They closed their eyes. Now they would be united in the Force. It was a strange feeling and hard to describe. But it felt wonderful and scary and exciting all at the same time.

Suddenly the vision of the past changed into something terrible from the future. It was Danni, but she was laying lifeless. Sliced by a lightsaber. Straight across her stomach.

Jacen was on his knees, holding Danni in his arms and crying. The Sith had destroyed his life. And now, he couldn't take it anymore. He brought the hilt of his lightsaber to his head and prepared to ignite it.

"Jacen! Stop it!" it was Danni's voice. "I love you. I will always love you. Don't ever doubt that, but if you do this I'll have to love you a lot less. Taking one's life is not the Jedi way. You, you were lucky. You survived the Sith. You have to lead the Jedi to a time of peace."

"But I can't go on without you, Danni. The pain hurts too much."

"Jacen, it doesn't have to end this way."

Jacen shook the terrible thought from his head. He had to keep searching for clues as to who this Sith Master was. He felt that he knew who the Sith was, but he needed to find some concrete evidence.

[This message has been edited by Senator Palpatine (edited 05-08-2000).]

19. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Jedi Princess made me change Nawe Lewot to Kyp Durron in the post where anakin and Mo'bi talk to the COuncil and she said I had to tell ya'll or she would beat me up. rolleyes.gif So now that ya'll know she won't beat me up.

20. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    *Puts boxing gloves away.* Thanks for editing Senator.
    Hope you are all enjoying the story.
    ============================================

Jacen told himself that he would find the clues needed and that Danni would not come to any harm. He could not lose her, he wouldnot lose her. Always in motion the future is. That is one lesson he is glad to have been taught. He was glad that his brother was going to look out for her.

He then came to a wall at the end of a hallway, it was a strange place for a hall to end. Reaching out with the force Jacen found that the hall did not end at all, but the wall was moveable. It led to a secret room. Inside the room, Jacen felt a chill like he never felt before. The room was pure evil. Placing his hand on the hilt of his weapon, Jacen looked around. There were old books. A quick glance determined that the books were actually ancient texts about the history of the Sith.

At the front of the room was a platform, and on the platform was a chair, more like a throne.

Jacen then was certain, this is where the sith would come.

=============================================

Danni was lost in her thoughts, she missed Jacen terribly. She wanted him to come home, and tell him the good news. The Solo/Skywalker families definatley needed some good news. And a baby was good news, wasn't it? As thrilled as Danni was, she was also apprehensive. Would her children have to fight for peace in the galaxy as well. Her child was going to be strong in the force, she had sensed it. But what if it was true, and the Sith were revived?

What would the consequences be for her family, her child, and the galaxy?

21. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Darth Deleterious sat in his cramped quarters aboard his ship and thought about the recent events.

His apprentice had been killed and the Council knew of the Sith. Things were not going well. For this he would have to kill Jacen Solo. He despised all Jedi, but even moreso if they had the last name of Skywalker or Solo.

He hoped he would reach Tatooine before Jacen Solo found the secret room with all of his important things in it. The Sith teachings. Books with various plans on how to wipe out the Jedi. But most importantly, his personal book telling how he found his apprentice and his plans to destroy the Solo/Skywalker family.

Jacen found a book that caught his eye. It didn't sit near the rest and it looked newer than all the others. He picked it up. He opened the first page and began to read:

Today, I have decided to leave everything that I have been taught behind and take on a new form of education. I will train myself in the ways of the Sith. I found a temple on the desert world of Tatooine.

It looks as if it had once been a secret lair to one of the original Sith. Maybe even Darth Bane.

Jacen skimmed through it and found an entry about the Sith Aprrentice:

Nawe Lewot. That is the name of the boy I have chosen for my apprentice. I took him from Corellia.His Sith name will one day be Darth Arduous. I chose him this name because I will train him to be so great that it would be very hard to overcome him.

I chose my own name. Because I had not had a master. Darth Deleterious. Because I am harmful in an unexpected way. The Jedi would never suspect me. And I will be able to wipe them out, easily.

Jacen kept looking. Two entries disturbed him. One called Skywalker and the other Solo.

He looked at Solo. There was a list of names and under each name was about a paragraph. He began reading:

Han

Pay $20,000 credits to Ebas Olac. Shot Solo in cantina brawl. Han got to close to finding out where we are stationed.

Leia

Pay $25,000 credits to Nibor Renrats. Puts poison in Leia's dresses that seeps into her skin and will eventually kill her.

Jacen

No plans at this time.

Jaina

Hire someone to join Rogue Squadron with her and gain her trust. Then kill her. Pay $15,000 credits.

Anakin

Corrupt a Jedi padawan and make sure he becomes their master. Then have him kill Anakin.

The next entry scared Jacen, but he read on:

Danni

Get her to trust me and when she is finally comfortable with me kill her.

Jacen knew now that the Sith Lord was someone they knew, but who was it?

22. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I think I know.
    please write more so I can see if I am right.

23. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Danni sat in her cramped quarters aboard Kerph's ship. It was a strange looking ship, not one that she would expect a Jedi to have, but Kerph was always a little different.

She was thinking about the future. Her and Jacen's future. Her son's future. Once they reached Tatooine, she didn't know what would happen. What if the Sith MAster had already gotten there? What if Jacen was dead? What if her and Kerph weren't strong enough to destroy him?

All of these thoughts raced through her head. She couldn't believe she had agreed to come on this mission for two reasons: Kerph was coming and the baby could come any day now. Luckily, she hadn't gotten very big and could hide it with her cloak and loose fitting clothes. But one reason kept her from passing on the offer: She was going to see Jacen. She couldn't wait, only one more day left.

A knock on her door interrupted her thoughts.

"Come in," she called.

"I was going to fix myself something to eat. You want anything?" Kerph asked.

"Sure, I'll be in there in a second," Danni answered.

Kerph left heading towards the dining area.

Why is he being so nice to me? Danni thought.

Anakin and Mo'bi had gone before the Council once more and pleaded with them to let Jacen once again be Mo'bi's master. They convinced the Council that Jacen had saved the Jedi from possibly being wiped out and the Council granted their request.

Now, Mo'bi was back at his Aunt's. In the past few days she had become very ill. Many visitors had come to see her. Come to say good-bye. They thought she was in her last days. Many Jedi, senators, politicians, smugglers. She had known all the various kinds of people in the galaxy.

He sat quietly in her room with Anakin and Jaina.

"I love you all so much," she told the three of them. "Tell your brother I love him," her words were barely whispers. She closed her eyes and drifted into a deep and final sleep.

24. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Suddenly, Jacen grabbed his chest. He had to sit down. Something terrible had happened. What was it? His mother had died.

The Sith had now taken his mother, too. This killing had to stop before all the Jedi were wiped out.

I will have my revenge, Jacen thought to himself. No. I wouldn't let Mara kill in revenge, I have to keep myself from doing the same.

Jacen sat in the Sith Lord's throne and wept over the loss of another family member. He didn't know how much more of this he could take. He had to stop the Sith.

Danni felt something was wrong. She feared Jacen had been killed, slaughtered by the Sith.

They would be landing soon and hopefully, she would be able to run into Jacen's arms and tell him she loved him and never let him leave her side again.

Darth Deleterious would be landing in a few short minutes. He sat at the controls of his ship and slowly brought her down to the ground. It was an odd ship, didn't look like one a Sith would own, but then again, he was always a little different.

25. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    Jacen got himself together and kept looking for the evidence he needed to back up his suspicion. He picked up the journal-type book again and began to read it:

I have obtained a position of great power in the Republic. With it, I will be able to destroy the Jedi once and for all. Every last one of those damn Jedi will die at my hands!

They will never suspect me. They trust me too much.

"I can't believe I never realized it before."

Kerph had gained Danni's trust over the past couple of days. He wasn't the "always follow the code" sort of guy she had thought he was. He was kind and gentle. He cared about her feelings and had even promised her that Jacen wasn't dead, yet. And that there was hope of them saving him.

She had even confided in him about the pregnancy. She hadn't told anyone yet. Not a single soul, but she felt she could trust him. He was a good friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.