curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator Palpatine

Senator Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 1999
    Hey everyone.

I am thinking this story will end sometime this weekend. I know it was short, but I am planning a prequel called Dark Discovery. It will show Luke's search, which will be much more detailed than Jacen's. And it will show how Han and Luke died. eek.gif mad.gif

Jedi Princess will again join me, if she wants and I hope all of you like it.

Senator Palpatine

"It's a little childish and stupid, but then again, so is highschool."

2. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    The ship landed and Kerph came out of the cockpit, "Are you ready Danni? I am sorry, but I had to land a distance away from the fortress. I hope that will not prove difficult for you."

Danni stood up and felt her baby moving around furiouslyl, "No, I will be fine." They stepped off the ship and Danni fell into step beside Kerph. He seemed to know his way there. But Anakin gave excellent directions.

In two hours they were at the fortress. Danni was feeling tired and uncomfortable, something was not right. She slowed down when they reached the entrance, but Kerph opened it with the air of someone who had been there before.

Danni hesitated, and Kerph turned around and asked, "Are you coming?"

Danni jumped and then recovered quickly, "What? Oh, um, yes."

She followed Kerph, Danni grew uneasy. Kerph walked the darkened hallwall as though he knew it. Danni did not like this at all. They walked down a long hallway that stopped dead.

Danni asked, "Why are we here?"

3. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    SHOW UP!!! mad.gif confused.gif

4. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    "I know why you're here," came from behind them.

Danni turned around,"Jacen!"

"Danni get away from him!"

"What?!" she asked, confusion enveloping her thoughts.

"Did you think I wouldn't figure it out? Huh? Did you think you would get away with it? Did you?" Jacen asked, his voice filled with fury.

"So, you have completed your little search for truth. Too bad it has to end this way. Your wife and baby dying together." Kerph said. He pulled out his magenta saber, which now that Jacen looked at it seemed more red.

"NO!" Jacen screamed as he closed his eyes. He focused all of his energy, determined to make this to work. Jacen was using his years of Jedi training to call on an inherently dark Force power, electric judgement.

It is rarely used for good and only true masters of the Force can wield it precisely. He had read about it in one of the Sith books, and saw that it could also be used for good, but if it were to go awry, he could be turned to the dark side.

Lightning scattered evrywhere and knocked darth Deleterious into the secret room, away from Danni.

Jacen opened his eyes. He had done it. He had saved Danni and their son.

"You were right, it didn't have to end that way," Jacen said, almost a look of excitement on his face.

"What way? How did you know Kerph was the Sith?" Danni asked, still dazed by the suprised of it all.

"I'll explain later, we have to stop him,"Jacen said as he saw the Sith Lord rising to his feet.

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Hey I was right.

Go get 'em Jacen

6. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Yes, Rebel Mom, you were right? Is anyone else reading? LOL
    =============================================

Danni put her hand on her lightsaber, and Jacen shook his head, "No! It is to dangerous. I would not be able to stand it if anything happened to you."

Danni looked at her husband, "Like I would be able to stand it if anything happened to you?"

Jacen knew it was pointless to argue, he could only protect her the best he could, "Stay behind me."

Kerph paced back and forth, and Jacen walked forward to meet him. Peace over anger. Peace over anger. Jacen repeated that lesson over and over in his head.

It was a lesson that was drilled in his head from his earliest days as an initiate. Now he knew why. He now knew what it was like for the Jedi before him who had faught the Sith. Some had lost, Qui-Gon Jinn. Some had won, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Some were able to turn the enemy to the light, Luke Skywalker.

Jacen knew that there was no chance of turning Kerph back to the light. This would be a duel to the finish. Only one would walk away.

Parry for parry, Jacen matched the Sith Lord, who only goaded, "Impressive, your Uncle taught you well, if only he taught you the true power of the force."

Jacen shot back, "He taught me enough, he taught me that the true power in the force was in the light. I will not dishonor his training to me."

Kerph pondered this, all the while slashing away at the Jedi. Danni stood on the steps watching, silently she said, That's it Jacen, you are doing well. Do it for me, do it for your son.

Kerph then realized that something had to happen to break Jacen if he were to defeat him. Using a deadly force push, Kerph pushed Jacen down. Danni let out an anguished shout and ran down the stairs. Which was what Kerph wanted all along.

As Danni reached the bottom, Kerph used another force push, this one harder then the one he used on Jacen.

Jacen's heart almost stopped, his blood ran cold as his wife's slight frame went flying into a wall and slumped into an unmoving heap.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", Jacen screamed. Immediatly Jacen jumped to his feet and ignighted his weapon again, his thoughts screaming, Not Danni, I can't lose Danni! I can't lose our son. Please, not her too.

7. TK-667

TK-667 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    I'm still reading as well Jedi Princess. I had guessed that Kreph was the Sith. I just didn't want to post it and ruin the surprise.

Awesome story, but just like all things it has to end sometime. Hopefully it will end with a bang! ThanX for the good read!

8. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    With rage in his eyes, Jacen fought with all of his strength. He would not let the Sith Lord get away with all of this destruction.

"Very good, Skywalker. I always knew you had hatred in you," Deleterious said.

No, I can't do this, Jacen thought. I can't kill him with my rage.

Suddenly he heard Danni moan. She was alive! He had to do something to get the Sith away from her.

Jacen began to run as fast as he could toward the entrance and as he had hoped the Sith followed.

Soon, they were in the daylight. The twin suns were beginning to set. The fight persisted and came dangerously close to the edge of a cliff.

Fighting not only the Sith Lord, but also gravity, Jacen found his plan.

Darht Delterious pounced at Jacen, but Jacen was too quick and leaped over the Sith. Down, down he fell. Hitting the ground 50 meters below with a loud thud that echoed through the canyon walls.

Jacen powered down his saber and headed back inside.

He made it back to Danni, she was battered and bruised, but at least she was alive.

"Jacen," she said weakly,"it's time."

[This message has been edited by Senator Palpatine (edited 05-12-2000).]

9. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Danni almost laughed at the look on Jacen's face, but she was hit with another hard contraction.

Jacen moved to pick her up, "You are not going to have our baby here." Cradeling her in his arms, Jacen moved out of the secret room and made his way back to the ship.

Danni rested her head against his chest. It felt so good to be in his arms again, she felt safe. But less then a minute later, she was hit with another contraction. This one seemed to shoot through her entire being, and she slumped in Jacen's arms.

Jacen did not like that, he quickened his pace and reached the ship. He laid Danni down on one of the bunks, and was going to leave to get something cool for her head when she pleaded, "Please, dont leave me. I am afraid."

Jacen knelt next to her, "Shhh, its all right, I am here, I am not going anywhere. You have to help me though. We are going to get through this together."

Danni opened her mouth to say something, but another contraction ripped through her body. Jacen immediatly sent waves of love and comfort though their soul bond. Using the force, he tried to lessen the pain.

Danni managed to gasp, "Jacen...I need to push. I need to..." another contraction hit.

Jacen hoped he looked confident and moved down to Danni's feet, "OK, Sweetheart, I think he is ready to come and meet us. On three, I want you to push." Danni managed to nod, and Jacen continued, "One...two...three." Danni closed her eyes and pushed with all of her might, Jacen then said, "Ok Honey, your doing great, now, again."

About an hour later, Danni was exausted, she did not know how much longer she could last, then Jacen said in an exited voice, "You're almost there Danni, I can see his head, One more time."

Danni pushed again, and suddenly Jacen was holding his son. He looked down at the wet, squirming baby, and almost cried. He was perfect. He placed the baby on Danni's chest and said, "Here is our son."

10. Senator Palpatine

Mar 6, 1999
    "We shall call him Han," Danni said. "I gavce it a lot of thought and I thought that was the best decision."

"Yes, I like that, very much," Jacen agreed.

"Mom and Mara's funerals will be when you return," the holograph of Anakin said.

"Very well, we will be leaving shortly," Jacen said, ending the transmission.

He went in the back to check on Danni. She was dressed and holding the baby. They walked outside, and stood on the cliff, just in time to see the twin suns rising. It was a beautiful site. Symbolic Jacen thought. The beginning of a new time. A time of peace in the galaxy.

Jacen turned and saw three luminous beings, his mother, uncle and aunt. All three were smiling. He knew he had done the right thing.

He looked and Danni and said,"Come on, let's go home."

THE END

=============================

So, what did you think?

I will probably start Dark Discovery immeadiatley. Well, I mean sometime tomorrow.

Senator Palpatine

"The Force will be with you...Always."

11. TK-667

TK-667 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    Awesome story Jedi Princess and Senator Palpatine. I'll say it again, thanx for the awesome read. Hopefully you start on Dark Discovery soon.

Will be awesome to see this part of the story. Luke discovering the Sith have risen once again, and the battle to convince the council of this threat. Good luck.

12. Jean

Jean Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003

Upping for the move

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.