main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changed board name

Discussion in 'Archive: Connecticut' started by Meriwyn, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hi all,

I went ahead and changed the board name to just "Connecticut" so that it's not a deterrent to people who aren't from the New Haven area who may be interested in joining the group. Connecticut is small enough that you can have meetings anywhere and anyone can come.

If anyone has any questions or problems, please come to me :)

2. EndorRebelScum

EndorRebelScum Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
  3. Jedi9181

Jedi9181 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2005
    Mucho Gracias

4. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    Connecticut is small enough that you can have meetings anywhere and anyone can come.

:( Don't remind me...

5. ARC-1138

ARC-1138 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Thanks Meriwyn. Guys I sent Meriwyn a message asking for some guidance in starting some sort of organized chat. She mentioned that she would change the forum name for us and wel lhere it is! She was helpful and agreed that AOL would be our best best since we would have more control over who could join the chat session. So, if you don't have an AOL account sign up for a FREE one. After we all have access we can arrange for a chat. We should have some sort of agenda for the first one. Basic introduction of who we are, what our interest are, our expectations of what we want to get out of this (I'm assuming just the ability to chat/hang out with fellow Star Wars enthusiasts. etc.) We can "advertise" our chat session here.

Let me know if you have an AOL account.

Thanks

6. Jedi9181

Jedi9181 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2005
    Good Thinking Arc-1138 I do have AOL IM. That ok? Our first meeting is looking less and less like a pipe dream now.

7. ARC-1138

ARC-1138 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    An AOL IM account will be fine. If it AOL ID) isn't listed in your FanForce Profile you can send me a "private message" with it as we get closer to organizing the CHAT. I figure we give people (those who have posted here recently) another week to read this posting before we create another thread announcing the proposed date for a CHAT. I think AOL IM is the technical means.

My availability is usually open every night from 9-11PM. However, I might be able to arrange for an earlier time if most folks need it to be earlier. The 9-11 time is just something I know I could make at any given day of the week.

8. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I am free to have a chat anytime except between six and ten pm on Tuesdays and Thursday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.