main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changeover (JA) Obi becomes a...GIRL!?! * Please read author's note*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Oct 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    A/N: Here it is? the long awaited and much anticipated [face_blush] sequel to TWISTED!!!!!

Thank you all for the feedback you gave me of Twisted. It was truly amazing and if you hadn?t been so great, this sequel would not exist. Thank you all *hugs*

Dedicated, forever, to Dara, Tessa, Laura and Jess, my other close friends and absolutely everyone who ever encouraged me to carry on writing!

Please note the stuff in italics is from a poem I wrote called The Uncertain Deep :) PM me if you want to read it and I?ll send you a link because it isn?t posted here.

*cue drum roll*

One Apprentice, One Pathway: Changeover

Forth story in my series :D See my bio for links to others :D

Summary: On a visit to a strange planet, Obi-Wan picks up a gift for his girlfriend, Kyrana, unaware of it's amazing power...

Archive: Faith, it?s yours ;). Anyone else who wants it, just drop me an e-mail at gingerninja85@yahoo.co.uk

Obi is 16 in this story

Oh, and before ya?ll ask, there will be a sequel, I?ve already got it planned? yeah I know, this is the 1st part of my new fic yet here I am planning the sequel! LOL!!! But I don?t think sequel is the right term anymore?next part of the series?yeah, that?s a better description. As soon as I can, I?ll come up with a name for the new fic and the series?

The legal stuff: Qui and Obi belong to Master George *falls to the floor and bows repeatedly* I?M NOT WORTHY!! I AM NOT WORTHY!!!! :p but Kyrana and Lena are MINE!!!!! Ha HAH! [face_laugh] And Jaffaren and Calie belong to my good friend Tessa :D

// Indicates talking over a bond.
    / Indicates thought.

Well, let?s get started!

*Changeover: Part One*

?This is truly amazing Master,? sixteen-year-old Obi-Wan Kenobi announced as he gazed around the scene before him.

?I?m glad you think so Padawan,? Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn replied with a smile.

The pair were on a planet know as Obru, renowned for it?s sprawling, ancient ruins of civilisations long since extinct. Ruins of towns, homes, places of worship, of study and of leisure could all be found within the dense green forests of Obru. But most impressive perhaps were the sites of amazing technological feats. From what historians said, the ancient people of Obru were incredibly advanced for their time. They had ships that travelled across the planet, microchips and many other basic versions of technology found in modern times. There was also gadgets lying around the place that were rumoured to be even more powerful and, in some cases, mysterious then technology found in the modern day. It had been these rumours that had sparked so much curiosity in Obru. With it?s mix of ancient ruins and seemingly modern yet antiquated technology it was a truly unique historic place.

Until recent years Obru had been all but closed to the outside galaxy. For fifty years it hadn?t allowed anyone on the planet without prearranged permission. Before they had closed themselves off to the galaxy, Obru had had a thriving tourist industry. Unfortunately this industry had brought about many problems. Tourists began to take over the planet and damaged many of the ruins. The native people decided to close the planet in order to preserve the ancient civilisations and their technology. The only reason Obru had been forced to allow visitors land again was because of the terrible troubles the planet had faced with famines and droughts. But even now, it was a planet solely for careful research. The tourist industry would never be reopened. Obru had learnt its lesson.

Qui-Gon had taken Obi-Wan to Obru for a history lesson in ancient Jedi, as it was believed many resided here at one time. A time so far in the past even Master Yoda had not been a part of it.

Obi-Wan?s eyes shone with sheer amazement as they travelled over the large hallway of the ancient temple he and Qui-Gon stood in. It was rectangle in shape, with six chipped stone pillars holding up the ceiling. The walls were covered in murals depicting the history of a people no longer part of the gala

2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Very, Very cool! I read your other story and then was flipping through the pages and found this one! It is just as excellant as "Brewing"

Huggles
    Kithera

3. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    :) Thanks Kithera [face_blush]

4. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Great start, Ginger! I look foward to more!

5. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    [face_blush] You too Luke :D

6. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Wow! Ginger, that was an excellent start!!!

More soon please! :D

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks KenobisGirl, I'm working on it :D

8. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Wow, Ginger - this is amazing! :D

Ohhh... Obi, you never learn, do you? DO NOT PICK UP STRANGE ROCKS THAT COULD POSSIBLY DO WEIRD THINGS TO SOMEONE - NO MATTER HOW UNLIKELY IT MAY SEEM!!!!!! ;) :) :p

I think this is going to be very funny in the future... Kyrana and Obi are in for... quite an adventure! :p

Looking forward to more, sis! :D Sorry it took me so long to read this! [face_blush]

9. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Obi Obi Obi...... *Shakes head* You never learn do you?

Ginger, sorry it took me so long to reply to this one......Darth Real Life has been a pain in the butt lately..........Anyway, good start!

10. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    *runs in and pushes the thread to the top*

:D There... now people can find this, too... :D

11. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    *hugs to all* Thanks for the feedback everyone! :D

Sorry this was a little slower in coming. I figured seeing as demand for my other fic was high, I?d let this one take a back seat for a little while.

Changeover: Part Two

After a two hour hike through the forests of Obru, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan arrived at the spaceport where their transport to Courscant lay in wait.

The walk had been fairly quiet. Qui-Gon occasionally pointed out an ancient structure and informed Obi-Wan of what it had once been but the boy remained mainly silent. Qui-Gon assumed it was because Obi-Wan was not a morning person and the hour was far to early for him to do anything then walk forward and mutter the occasional ?yes Master?.

Lisgua, Obru?s one and only port, was thriving with scientists, archaeologists and historians. Despite the early hour, people were already milling around getting ready for expeditions.

The buildings around them were only hardware stores, food stores and accommodation. All the old tourist shops had been replaced with information points and places where equipment for spending days and days in the jungle could be rented.

There were universities for young students wishing to study the planet and schools for the local children and the teachers and pupils were on their way to school on foot.

But despite the fairly busy street, Obru was far calmer a place then any other planet Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had visited in recent times as there were no tourists wondering around aimlessly. Obru was full of hard working people.

Qui-Gon led Obi-Wan to the dock where their ship waited. It was a transport that carried historians and other types of workers to and from the planet from Courscant. At the ship, a group of people were packing large crates of artefacts on board. A lot of relics had to be taken to Courscant from Obru because the Core World had better equipment for studying the objects. Most were returned afterwards though. Some artefacts stayed on Courscant to become museum pieces.

Obi-Wan?s hand tightened round the warm stone in his pocket. He hoped no one would mind if one object never returned to the planet.

?Obi-Wan? Are you coming??

Obi-Wan turned and saw that Qui-Gon was already boarding. He hurried over to join his Master.

The large transport bound for Courscant slowly lifted off the platform it rested on and began to head upwards into the early morning sky.

Qui-Gon looked over at Obi-Wan. The boy was still being uncharacteristically quiet. Qui-Gon knew his apprentice was brewing on the dream he had had and the fact that it had concerned Kyrana.

?Glad to be going home Padawan?? Qui-Gon asked, determined to stop the boy from brooding for a while.

Obi-Wan pulled his eyes away from the view out of the view-port and met his Master?s eyes. ?Yes,? he said with a small smile. ?It?s been a while.?

?Looking forward to seeing your friends??

Obi-Wan?s smile grew a little. ?Definitely.?

?Looking forward to spending some time with Kyrana??

A shadow passed through Obi-Wan?s eyes but he smiled anyway, trying to look as if nothing was wrong. ?I can?t wait to see her again.?

Qui-Gon frowned but remained silent. He knew there was no point trying to force anything out of Obi-Wan. The boy would tell his Master when he felt ready, should the need ever arise.

The pair fell silent again as a hostess brought refreshments around. Obi-Wan sipped his drink thoughtfully. /It was only a dream. Why am I getting so worked up about it?/

Obi-Wan could sense his Master?s concern. Not wanting to worry his Master, Obi-Wan spoke up. ?How long do you think it will be till we get sent on another mission?? he asked.

Qui-Gon swallowed the warm liquid in his mouth. ?Probably within a week or so,? the Master informed the apprentice. ?I know it?s not much time but??

?It?s OK Master,? Obi-Wan said. ?It?s been a while since we want on a mission as well so I?m very ready.?

Qui-Gon nodded. ?Well, when we get back I?ll have to speak with the Council anyway

12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FUNNY THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY FUNNY STORY
    CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE AND IT IS GOING TO BE FUNNY RIGHT??? OR IS THERE GOING TO BE TORTURE??? [face_devil]

13. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow, sis! This is GREAT! :p Poor Obi and Kyrana... [face_laugh]

I would simply die... [face_laugh] ;) :p

[face_laugh] Now Obi gets to find out what we have to go through... [face_laugh] :p

Really looking forward to more, sis! :D

14. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh man...... [face_laugh]

Good job Ginger!!

15. Ginger_Ninja

Ginger_Ninja Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2001
    Thanks everyone! :D :) [face_blush]

*hugs to all*

Ginger_Jedi would be here but she's so high on all the feedback she's currently floating somewhere near the moon... :p

16. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    *jaw falls to the floor* Oh my- :eek:

Obi is a GIRL! [face_laugh] Oh my! No way! HEEHEE!!!

17. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    [face_shocked] OH MY GOD

[face_laugh] ROTF LMAO

Felicia Z.

18. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    <laughs really hard>
    is he gonna be a wimp? He should be a wimp about it. OOh, that'd be funny. I keep saying guys should hafta switch. They'd complain so much. It'd be funny to watch. Or maybe I'm just a sadist :p
    :D

ooh, isn't ranting fun?

19. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    *Falls to the floor with laughter* Obi-Wan is a GIRL! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Wonder what Qui-Gon will have to say about this! :D

20. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    LOL! [face_laugh] That's funny, I can't wait to see Obi try to explain this one to his master. Mind you, I find it hard to believe that Qui-Gon would let Obi take an artifact away from an historical site meant for study, but that's just a nitpick from an amateur historian. So, will we get to see Obi try to take a shower? ;)

21. Jedi-Faith

Jedi-Faith Jedi Master star 2

Dec 21, 2000
    ROFL! [face_laugh]

I loved the line "DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!!" [face_laugh] ;) :D

Great job! hehehee, poor Obi... Cassia wrote a fic making Obi dress like a girl; now you take it a step further and make him a girl! LOL!

Can't wait for more :D

22. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    UP

:D So funny... :p [face_laugh]

Hm, I would up your other stuff, but that'll have to wait - my mom is bugging me to get off... :_| ;)

READ THIS PEOPLE!!!!!! It's GREAT!!!!!! :D :D :D Very humorous! [face_laugh] :p :D

23. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Awe Ginger, this is too good. I loved when they traded bodies. That was halirious ;)

24. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    LOL great work Ginger!! :)

25. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Hey, I just found this. :D It's great!!! [face_laugh] Very funny! I loved Obi's reaction to his changeover. ;) And I wonder what will happen when he meets Qui-Gon... :eek: :D [face_laugh] Please post more soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.