main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changeover (JA) Obi becomes a...GIRL!?! * Please read author's note*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Oct 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    :) Everyone seems to be enjoying this, huh? ;) :D Are you going to continue sometime, sis? ?[face_plain]

UP UP UP!!!!!! :D

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Well, I'm only a couple of pages into the next post but I certainly don't have writers block :D

This fic is just so much fun to write!

3. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    *Ahem*

UUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

:D Now on with the show... ;)

4. LinaOrgana

LinaOrgana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    All right! I can't tell you how much fun I find body-switch stories to be! More, please!

5. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Upping this in the hopes that the author will notice it at the top of the board and write more!

6. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    I am going to keep right on annoying everybody by upping this until more gets added to it. So there.

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I'll post as soon as I've done my exams! 16 to go!!!

Thanks sis and Lina! :)

8. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Good! 'Cause if you don't finish this fanfic, then I'll do it for you! [face_devil] And trust me, you won't like that! *goes off into gales of evil laughter* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

9. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Well Lina I'm about to post a nice short little fic if you're interested... ;)

10. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Just keeping my promise to annoyingly up this all the time. :D

11. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Upsie-daisie... would it speed you along if I drew you fanart? ('Course, the people in the what if you woke up and could use the force thread can tell you how good I am at following through on such promises.)

12. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Uppitiy-up. Am I annoying anybody yet?

13. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey, we don't need too many up's or the thread will get clustered up... ;)

But every once and a while... of course! ;) :D

Good luck on your exams, sis! We'll be waiting patiently until you can write again... :)

14. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    EXAMS ARE SPAWN OF THE SITH!!!!
    (coughs break the silence)
    [face_blush] sorry - um, up!

ps - I noticed this AGES ago, and posted something (pout no.3) but it hasn't shown up; weird huh?
    BAD girl whoever said about the shower...;)

15. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
  16. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!! *Ashley gasps* Ahhh!!!! I have exams too! *Faints*

17. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    It's 11:00. Do you know where your thread is? :D

18. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Have you hugged your fanfic today?

19. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Chapter is nearly finished...

Had a bad day. Not in the mood to write. Feel more like screaming. :(

20. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Well, then... let's all hug the fanfic author instead!

21. lejmar_faldor_uk

lejmar_faldor_uk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 20, 2000
    this great we want more!!!

22. Ginger_Ninja

Ginger_Ninja Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2001
    I think Ginger_Jedi may have mentioned to me something like a post as soon as tomorrow...

23. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Tomorrow?!?!?!?!? :eek: :D Yes, please! ;) :D

24. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks for the feedback everyone and here's your post! :D Glad you?re enjoying it! I know I?m having fun writing it! LOL!!!

*hugs to all*

Just a quick note. I am, of course, going to have to explain some aspects of male and female biology and the things us girls have to use to cope with ?girly stuff? (this is being vague?But ya?ll know what I?m talking about I hope) Don?t worry I won?t go into the nitty gritty details?Well, not yet ;)

Once again, just in case there is ANY confusion Obi and Kyrana have switched bodies BUT I?m always going to refer to them as ?he? or ?she? even though they have swapped bodies OK? I know, I know, confusing! Writing this story is confusing me too!

Changeover: Part Three

?Oh this is terrible! I?m you!? Kyrana said with an unsettled, freaked-out sort of voice as she watched in fascination as she moved the arms, hands and fingers of her boyfriend?s body. ?What do we do??

?First of all,? Obi-Wan said, ?We have to remain calm.?

Kyrana nodded and took several deep breaths and continued to clench and unclench her larger than normal fists. ?OK, deal with this calmly. I can do that.?

?Right. Now come on we have to find our Master?s and tell them what?s happened,? Obi-Wan said and began to walk forward, looking a little unsteady as tried to get used the swinging of his curvaceous hips.

?No wait!? Kyrana ran over to Obi-Wan and grabbed his slim arm.

?Ow!? Obi-Wan grumbled. ?Be careful. You?re a lot stronger now you?re in my body!?

?Oh, sorry,? she said, letting go of his petite arm. ?But we *cannot* tell them about this!?

?Kyra are you nuts? We have to tell them!? Obi-Wan held up a small hand to stop her protests. ?Look, I don?t have a clue how to be a girl and I?m sure you don?t know what it?s like to be a boy. It doesn?t take much thought to realise all the trouble we?re going to have getting used to being in each other?s bodies. I think they?ll see through any kind of act pretty fast. And besides, we?re going to need help getting back into our own bodies.?

Kyrana frowned. ?I suppose you?re right. After all, how are you going to deal with my??

The sound of running footsteps stopped Kyrana?s sentence and the pair turned to see their Master?s standing in front of them. Obi-Wan looked up, then up further to meet Qui-Gon?s eyes. /He seems a lot taller now I?m all the way down here/

?Are you both alright?? Lena demanded.

The pair exchanged glances. ?Sort of,? Obi-Wan said, sounding very uncertain.

Lena looked at him, not realising she wasn?t looking at her Padawan. ?What happened Kyra?? she asked him.

?Um?Well, first of all?? Obi-Wan searched for a good way to say it.

?He?s not Kyrana,? Kyrana said, stepping forward. ?I am. That?s Obi-Wan.?

The two Master?s blinked. ?Really Obi-Wan this isn?t the time to be joking,? Qui-Gon reprimanded, looking at Kyrana. ?What just happened??

?Master!? Obi-Wan said, his female voice cracking slightly in annoyance. How could Qui-Gon not believe them? ?She?s telling the truth! I?m Obi-Wan!?

?And I?m Kyrana!? Lena told her Master, her male voice equally annoyed. ?You have to believe us! Obi-Wan gave me a stone and the next thing we know, we?re in each other?s bodies.?

?Master,? Obi-Wan piped up. ?You know I wouldn?t joke at a time like this!?

?OK, just for the sake of argument,? he said, looking between the two of them as if unsure who he should be addressing. ?If you really are Obi-Wan,? he said, finally settling his gaze on the female who claimed to be Obi-Wan, ?tell me a story that only you and I would know.?

Obi-Wan grinned mischievously. ?Easy. There was this one time, when I was fourteen and we were on the planet Cherm protecting a young prince before he was crowned and we were invited to a party. You drank some punch, unaware that it had been spiked with some kind of herb that makes people very happy and makes them lose all their inhibitions. You were the life and soul of the party, much to my embarrassment and took a whole week to return to your usual, so

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    OMG, that was hysterical!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.