main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Changeover (JA - Obi's become...a girl!?!) *Finished! 18/12*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Whoo... what... *dies*

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    My deepest apologies on taking so long to post this. But YAY! My computer is back online so here is your long awaited post.

M: No longer shall I be Internet deprived!!!

PadmeSolo00: Thanks for being so patient!

KenobisGirl: The wait is over! ;)

Jenny: I'm glad you like it so far ^_^

Dev: Thanks for loving it :D Makes writing it all the more worthwhile :)

Agent_Jaid: Ohmigosh are you okay? Please don't die! Will another post help??

ON WITH THE SHOW!

Changeover: Part Seven

It was a bizarre feeling, the one Obi-Wan was currently experiencing. He felt as though he was both floating and falling all at once. He opened his eyes and found himself gently freefalling through darkness that was pockmarked by countless tiny sparks of light. To his amazement, he realised he was once again in his own body and the knowledge brought him great joy.

Obi-Wan landed gently on his feet and he took a moment to examine himself, to remind himself of how his body felt to him. Unconsciously, he began to walk forward as if he expected to meet someone who would explain his miraculous transformation. He didn?t notice the minute sparkles of light his footsteps left behind him, or how they all linked into strands as he slowly walked on.

Dost thou celebrate so soon? Hast thou forgotten my words? This pathway is not a part of the mortal coil; it is within thy dreams boy. None of this is truly real and yet this place has a home among the stars.

The Padawan stopped dead at the sound of the voice and looked around for the source. Obi-Wan?s mind recalled what had happened and he bowed his head with embarrassment. He was getting ahead of himself, way ahead of himself. He still had to prove he had a right to undo this mess, for Kyrana?s sake more than his.

But before he could speak, something lurched at him from behind. Obi-Wan span around and saw long chains of light waving in the air. Obi-Wan?s first instinct was to run but the light was too fast and the chains wove themselves around him, pulling his arms outward to the sides and binding his legs together. His feet left the ground and he was suspended in the air. One glittering strand glided around his forehead, holding his head up so that he was looking dead ahead. Obi-Wan felt a thrill of fear go through him as the bindings continued to tighten. The boy forced himself to focus on what was going on around him. He could feel an immense power around him he knew what he had to do.

?I?m sorry, I forgot my place,? Obi-Wan said with deep sincerity, apologising for his earlier burst of misplaced joy.

Apology accepted young one. Now the gods will hear thou plea against their judgement. But remember, if thy plea is displeasing to us your life and the lives of all those involved because of thy crime will be in our hands to do with as we so please.

The unease within Obi-Wan gave a tremor and Obi-Wan felt the strands of light tighten their hold over him once more. Obi-Wan thought for a moment, considered the best way to explain himself. It was no good though, he couldn?t plan an entire speech. He decided there was just one course of action ? he had to speak from the heart, the one place where his true feelings laid.

Obi-Wan kept his eyes looking forward, not knowing where else to look in the darkened space he was in. He assumed there was a reason his head had been kept in this position. ?I made a terrible mistake. I paid no heed to your wise words, deciding instead to be completely disrespectful and ignorant of your ancient customs and that is an insult to not only to you and your people but also to everyone who has ever taught me right from wrong. I accept that I deserved this punishment, however a good friend of mine, a girl named Kyrana, got caught up in this mess too and she doesn?t deserve it.? Obi-Wan?s hands, which he could still move despite his arms restricted, balled into fists as his cause cemented itself into his tone, his words resonating with deep sincerity. ?I?m

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    YAY A POST!!!!!!!!

And I get first reply!! sweet!

Well worth the wait! I just can't wait to see where this goes!

4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  5. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks for reading Arwen and Jenny :) I'll update as soon as I can.

6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    How many more post do you think it will be before the end? :confused:

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Jenny: I can't really give an estimate at this point but I think I'm around halfway through :) Can't promise anything though.

8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    okies...........

9. Darth_Vercingetorix

Darth_Vercingetorix Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2003
    This is excellent reading material. Finish it soon, I want to read the rest of the story.

10. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Darth_Vercingetorix: Wow, thank you so much for the compliment. I'll get the next post done ASAP. Only problem is my compuer is offline (I'm posting from my Aunt's) and might not be back up until Sunday or later. But don't worry, I'll find a way to post :)

Thanks for reading!

11. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I've printed out this story so I can catch up on reading it. Just found it. It looks like an interesting one.

12. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Ginger!! Told ya I'd get around to reading it sometime this week! :D Ok, so I said last weekend but....Close enough!

Oh....good to see Obi "taking charge" there 8-} Good to see somebody knows what to do.

But...halfway thou? Does that mean a new story after this one or is college being a Sithly pain in the butt?

And yes, I think I am having a nervous break down thanks to school....Wanna join me?

POST SOON!! :D

13. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    CrystalKenobi: I'm glad you think it looks interesting :D Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back for the next part ^_^

M: Well college is a sithly pain in the @$$ but I've had the next story in the series planned for a long time. Only problem is I can take the storyline one of two ways. But hah ;) That's MY little secret :D Thanks for reading!

14. Jedi_Silver

Jedi_Silver Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2002
    Ginger
    Cant wait to read the next post!!!!!!!!!

:)

One of two ways you say Ginger..
    Hmmm ok how about this give us one ending

then back track and give us your second ending.... :p

:D

15. Jedi_Silver

Mar 23, 2002
    **Up to the top with this***

16. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Wonderful! a post!! and a promise of anthor! YAYNESS!

*coughs8 UP!

17. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks for reading Silver and Padme :) I can't promise anything but I'll see if I can get a post up sometime next week :)

18. Jedi_Silver

Mar 23, 2002
    Ginger,
    Ok.~! :)

19. Jedi_Silver

Mar 23, 2002
    uuppp!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

20. Jedi_Silver

Mar 23, 2002
    up up up!!!!!!!
    :)

21. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ~slowly takes her saber off her belt and her eyes slowly look up at the camra smiling evily~ post or i sick my saber on you....

22. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

AIEEE!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED POSTS!!!!

AIEEEE!!!!!!

Okay so it was just one.....

OBI KNOWS HOW TO FIX BIG MESS!!! WOOHOO!!!! :D

Oh, and I'm not dead. [face_devil] :( My friends won't let me die.... Doggone it!!!

23. Jedi_Silver

Mar 23, 2002
  24. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi I spent three days reading this story. Is so funny. [face_laugh]
    Obi-Wan is a girl. Poor padawan. His face turned red. he he he. [face_laugh]

The begining was so... great. [face_laugh]

Great story so far.

25. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    My deepest apologies everyone. I can't update today after all. I've come down with the flu.

I'll let you all know when I'm better and when you can expect a post. Sorry, and thank you for your patience :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.