main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Changeover (JA - Obi's become...a girl!?!) *Finished! 18/12*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Wonderful ending. Poor Lena but it was Kyrana that really died that day. Wrong choices - selfishness over the Jedi way - she has turned.

Great job....

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Keeper_of_Swords: Thank you so much for the comments :) I'm glad to know I got my desired effect.

Jacen: ah but one question. why didn't her master just Force push her away from it?

Ahhh, the Force works in mysterious ways... ;) Thanks for reading!

M: Yeah, Changeover is finished finally! Who would've thought it huh? ;) And don't worry, the sequel will be up in the new year :)

Jenny: Yeah, Kyrana sure has changed a lot. I NEVER thought I'd do this to her when I first started writing her...oh well! It's more fun like this [face_devil] I LOVE a good challenge ;)

KenobisGirl: Nice to know that my Obi's back in his own body

Yeah but it was fun writing him as a girl...mwahahahahaha! Thanks for reading :)

diane: Poor Lena but it was Kyrana that really died that day.

Very true. The Kyrana we knew is no more...

*hugs to all* Have a GREAT Christmas everyone and thanks for sticking with this story ^_^

3. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I'm not one for the before the saga stuff, but I must say that I was pleasently suprised by this fic. I realy enjyed it.

4. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    :eek:

Sis!! That ending was SOOO not what I expected!!!! :eek: It was so good but so sad!!

Will there be a sequel?

5. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    _3MD_PsychoSniper: Thank you for reading :) I'm glad you enjoyed. There are some really good stories here so be sure to take a look around :)

Angel5000: Ah sissy, you know me - I'm never one for nice happy endings [face_devil] I'm glad you liked it too :D

And yup, they'll be a sequel in the new year :)

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Spectacular! Sad but spectacular!

Can't wait for the sequel, sorry it took so long to get here!

*standing O*

7. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    What an ending! Can't wait for a sequel! Now Obi can really beat the tar out of her! And get away with it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.