main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Changes" a siriwan AU fic, Obi-wan, Siri, Qui-gon, Adi, Tahl, OC updated 10/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by theA-Tteam, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theA-Tteam

theA-Tteam Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2007
    title:Changes
    characters:eek:bi,siri,qui,adi,tahl,OC
    genre:drama, romance, hopefuly some humor AU
    summary:if yoda had changed the rule of atachments what would have changed. Obi-wan is 18
    A N:this is my first story so it might stink, but hopefully someone will read.
    disclaimer:usaual diclaimers apply

Thoughts[dreams]
    Chapter 1
    Obi-wan Kenobi couldn?t sleep. He had spent some time trying, but in the end, he decided to walk off the need to sleep.

He found himself outside Siri?s quarters. He hadn?t meant to come here. I wonder if Siri would be awake. No, it?s the middle of the night she probably wouldn?t. But at that moment the door swished open and Siri stepped out. She jumped not expecting any one to be outside the door. ?Obi-wan? What are you doing here?? she whispered stepping out into the halls.

?I-I was just walking, I couldn?t sleep?
    ?I couldn?t sleep either?
    ?Do you want to walk with me??
    ?Obi-wan??
    ?Come on just for a while?
    ?Ok but we?re still just friends?
    ?Right?
    They began walking toward the temple gardens in silence. When they reached the gardens Siri stopped ?I?m gona meditate? Obi-wan just nodded. Siri sat down on the wall of a fountain near by. Obi-wan sat down beside her. She opened one eye and stared at him. ?Are you copying me?? she asked a small smile gracing her features.
    ?No, I?m stealing your idea though?
    ?Well can you go steal it somewhere else??
    ?No?
    ?Why not??
    ?I don?t want to?
    She force pushed him into the fountain they were sitting on, and he fell under. When he reemerged, she said, ?Do you want to now??
    ?Nope? he said grabbing her arm and pulling her in.
    She emerged and scowled at him "you are so dead!? she said dunking him under the water. He slipped out from under her hand jumped out of the fountain and darted away. She jumped out and chased after him, as she rounded a corner a hand reached out and grabbed her by the arm. She let out a yelp as her hands were pulled behind her back. ?I win? she heard Obi-wan?s smug voice behind her.
    ?What did you win? We weren?t competing?
    ?Oh, seemed like we were?
    ?Well we weren?t, now let me go?
    ?Why would I do that??
    ?Cause if you don?t I?ll hurt you? He didn?t see how she could hurt him with her hands behind her back but he knew not to underestimate Siri, so he let her go. ?Thank you? she said then punched him in the arm. Hard.
    ?Ow! What was that for? I let you go?
    ?Yes, that was for pushing me in the fountain?
    ?But you pushed me in first? he said then blushed realizing sounded about as babyish as ?I?m telling?
    ?You should know by now obi-wan, that I always have to get the last word in? he rolled his eyes at her. ?Now let?s go find a spot to sit until we dry?
    ?Fine?
    They found a relatively dry place to sit. Siri stretched out and closed her eyes. Obi-wan sat down and tried to meditate but as before, he just couldn?t. He opened his eyes and saw Siri had fallen asleep and was shivering. He lay down next to her and wrapped his arm around her trying to keep her warm. And he soon fell into much need sleep.
    [Obi-wan walked into the quarters that he shared with his wife and daughter. Siri walked up to him. ?Hi, I just realized something horrible? she stated sadly
    ?What?? he asked concerned
    ?Our daughter is?girly?
    Obi-wan lafed ?she?s a four year old girl, most four year old girls are girly?
    ?I wasn?t?
    ?Then explain this,? he said taking a holo pic of a four year old Siri in a pink tutu trying to stand on one foot.
    ?Where did you get that? How long have you had it??
    ?One of the crèche masters gave it to me a few months after they abolished the rule on attachment, when I was helping in there as punishment for something?
    ?You carried it in your pocket all those years??
    ?Yes?
    At that moment their daughter darted into the room and hugged her dads leg ?daddy your back!? she squealed. Obi-wan picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheek. ?What?s that daddy?? she asked pointing to the holo pic. He showed it to her. ?Who?s that? Can I be her friend??
    ?That?s your mom?
    She grinned at her mom.]
    O

2. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Nice little story of two of my favourite characters.=D=
    For your first story you have done fine, I wonder why Siri did not wake him up when she left [face_thinking]
    Maybe she had a similiar dream and was embarrassed.[face_blush]

Keep writing.:cool:

3. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
  4. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    yay! someone read! thanks for the compliment!:)
    i'll probley post agin tomorow

Anaka

5. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    Chapter 2
    Obi-wan figured Siri had gone back to her quarters, so he got up and started heading toward the door. As he walking, he noticed Siri sitting on the fountain they were on last night. He went and sat beside her. ?I had a horrible dream,? she said quietly

?Really? Mine was great?

?In mine we had left the Jedi and we had a daughter, and she was girly, and what?s worse is you had an embarrassing picture of me?

?Was the picture of you in a tutu??

?Uh yes, how did you know??

?That was in my dream too, but we were still Jedi in my dream because I said I got the picture from the crèche masters after they changed the attachment rule?

?In my dream I asked you when you got it, but I woke up before you answered. Could we have had the same dream?? they compared dreams and found out that they did have the same dream it just ended a bit earlier in Siri?s dream. ?So dose this mean it will come true?? Siri asked.

?I don?t know? he looked at his chrono-meter ?we should probably get back before our masters wake up?

?Right? Siri pushed him into the fountain and stated to run off but he grab her wrist a pulled her in with him. She glared daggers at him but he just smiled.

?You didn?t really expect that to work, did you??

Siri tiptoed into her the quarters she shared with her master, hoping her master would still be asleep.

?Siri? Is that you??

?Sithspit? Siri cursed under her breath. She was still dripping wet from being dragged into the fountain.

?Siri? Why are you wet? And where were you??

?Uh I was meditating in the fountain room and I kind of fell into one of the fountains.?

Adi cooked an eyebrow, but brushed it off. ?Go change into a dry tunic, I made first meal?

?Oh no! Master you didn?t cook??

?Go change!?

Obi-wan walked to the quarters he shared with his master, hoping his master was still asleep. The door swished open, and he silently walked in and looked around, and breathed a sigh of relief. His master wasn?t any where in the main room, maybe I can get to my room with out him noticing. At that moment, Qui-gon walk around the corner.

?Oh there you are Obi-wan. Where were you? And why are you wet??

?I umm fell into a fountain in the temple gardens.?

?Well go change I was thinking we could go see Didi and eat first meal there?

?Master, why would you want to eat at Didi?s? He?s got the worst food around?

?I?ve eaten worse, plus its gotten better since Asti took over?

?I suppose but surly you could think of something better?

?Would you rather I cook??

?NO!?

?Then go change?

TBC...

AN:i wont b able to post again tomorow(mostly becuse this is all i'v writen so far[face_whistling] ) but i'll post when i can.:)

6. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Nice start! [face_love]

Well well, so they did have the same dream. [face_thinking]

I loved how both Siri and Obi-Wan are afraid of their masters' cooking. [face_laugh]

I'm interested to see where this is going, and what makes Yoda change the rule on attachments. [face_thinking]

I'm looking forward to more of this! :D

7. Cole_Kenobi

Cole_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2005
    Hehe. Great story so far! Loved the Siriwaness! lol Very cute. Can't wait for more! PM please, thanks.

8. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    I love the way they both did not like it
    when their Masters cook[face_laugh]

I hope Yoda does change the rule and they get together.[:D]
    I am sure it will be a stormy relationshipo_O

Can you PM me with updates please. :D

9. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    yay! more readers!:D thanks evreyone for your kind words iv almost got the next chaper done i'll probly have it up by tomorow

pm list
    Gkilkenny
    Cole_Kenobi

Anaka

10. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    Chapter 3
    After Siri choked down her masters cooking, her master was called to a council meeting. So she decide to go find Obi-wan, they needed to talk more about their dream, or vision, whatever it was. She found him walking with his master, presumably to their quarters. Staying a ways behind she grabbed one of the pebbles she kept in her pocket just incase she needed to though them at someone, and just Obi-wan was about to step into his quarters Siri tossed a pebble which hit him in the back of the head. He turned around, and she waved ?master can I go out for a while? Obi-wan called though the door.

?That depends where are you going??

?I was just going to walk in the gardens?

?Alright?

Obi-wan walked over to Siri ?what did you though at my head??

?A pebble?

?Where did you get a pebble? And why did you though it at my head??

?I keep some with me and to get your attention?

?You couldn?t have just said my name??

?Well I didn?t want your master to see me, besides its not like it hurt?

?Fine, what do you want??

?Come with me?

?Why? Are you planning something evil for me pulling you into the fountain??

?No, I should though. But come on we need to talk?

Adi Gallia sat in the council room with the other masters. Master Yoda had called them all for a meeting. ?Come to a decision, I have. A change the order needs. Move to abolish the rule of attachments, I do.? There were many gasps at this. ?The will of the force I feel, it is. Meditated many hours, I have. Meditate you should too, vote on it we will in 3 days time, meet back then we will.

After Obi-wan left, Qui-gon decided to go to the crèche. He walked in and saw a young boy with brown hair and gold and green striped eyes, who was trying to stack the blocks higher then his head but about the time he got them that high they tipped over. ?Sith!?

?You better watch your mouth young one,? Qui-gon said walking over to the boy.

?Master Jinn!? the boy said running over and hugging Qui-gons knee. The young boys name was Aazer Noori, or at least that?s what he was called his true name was Aazer Jinn. He was four years of age, the son of Qui-gon and Tahl, though other then Qui-gon and Tahl no one knew it, not even Aazer. Aazer went back to working on his tower as he played he talked. ?Master Jinn, what dose ?watch your mouth? mean??

?It means you shouldn?t say that word?

?What word??

?The one you said when your tower tipped?

?Oh, how come I?m not supposed to say it??

?Because people don?t like to hear it?

?Oh then I know another bad word?

?Well don?t say it?

At that moment a crèche master walked in. ?I?m sorry Master Jinn but you?ll have to leave its naptime?

Aazer shook his finger at the crèche master ?watch your mouth!? he said then to Qui-gon he said, ?That?s the word I was telling you about?

Qui-gon laughed, ?Be good Aazer, I?ll see you tomorrow?

?Bye Master Jinn!?

Qui-gon walked out and decided too go see if he could find Obi-wan.

11. Cole_Kenobi

Aug 17, 2005
    Awww, that's so precious! Qui-gon and Adi have a son! Awww, love this little twist to the story. I'm sure Obi and Siri and in for a shock when they hear of Yoda's motion.

Awesome update. Thanks for the PM, update soon!

12. Bastet

Dec 30, 1999
    I love how Siri keeps pebbles in her pocket just in case she'll ever need to throw them at someone. [face_laugh]

I'm interested in seeing how the Council members vote on Yoda's motion on attachments. [face_thinking]

And Qui-Gon and Tahl already have a son? :eek: They'll definitely be happy to hear the news. [face_love]

Great update! :D Oh, and I forgot to ask to be added to your PM list, pretty please? [face_batting]

13. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Well I'm shocked Qui-Gon and Tahl, have a child.:eek:
    Well of course I am not really shocked, but I wonder if Yoda senses that the little boy is Qui-Gons[face_thinking] and especially with gold and green striped eyes.o_O

keep it coming=D=

14. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    Obi-wan sat with Siri in her quarters. ?So what did you want to talk to me about?? he asked

?Our dreams, I?ve been having similar ones a lot lately?

?Me too, in one of them Qui-gon had son?

Siri shuddered ?that?s a disturbing thought?

Obi-wan nodded. Then Adi came in, they both stood up and Obi-wan bowed

?Hello, you two will never believe what the council meeting was about. Master Yoda is thinking of changing the ruled of attachments?

Both of their jaws dropped and they looked at each other.

?But you probably shouldn?t tell anybody, because I just realized that I wasn?t probably supposed to tell you.?

Then Obi-wan heard a call in his mind //padawan, where are you?\\
    //I?ll be right there master\\ ?I?ve gotta go? he said then rushed out the door.
    Qui-gon walked all though all the gardens before giving up and calling his padawan though there bond. He could sense his padawans nervousness when he called him.

Soon Obi-wan came running over to Qui-gon ?where were you padawan??

?Um, I was?talking to a friend?

?Which friend would that be??

Obi-wan hesitated a minute, but he knew his master would sense if he was lying. ?Siri?

Qui-gon nodded. ?What did you talk about??

?A dream, we both have similar dreams and we thought they might be visions?

?What are they about??

?About the rules of attachment changing?

?Did you think they might just be dreams of what you wish would happen??

?No?

?Trust me Obi-wan, that attachment rule wont change, no matter how much you want it to. Now, care to elaborate on your dreams??

?Well in one you had a kid and his name was?Aazer, I think, he was kind of annoying?

He noticed the shock on Qui-gons face. ?What?...master! What?s the mater??

?I-I have to go? he said then hurried down the hall, to master Yoda?s quarters he knocked on the door. After a moment, it swished open. Qui-gon saw the tiny Jedi Master meditating on a cushion on the floor, he waited for Yoda to acknowledge him. Finally, Yoda opened his eyes, and looked at Qui-gon ?are you considering changing the attachment rule??
    ?Why ask that, do you??

?Obi-wan has been having visions?

How know you, they aren?t just dreams??

?I used to think that but, one of his dreams changed my perspective?

?The one about your son perhaps??

?You know??

?Always know, I have? he motioned for him to sit down

?Then why didn?t you stop it?? he said taking a seat beside the aged master.

?No reason, I had?

?It?s against the rules?

?But the will of the Force it was? Qui-gon considered this for a while. ?To answer your question, been considering it for four years I have. Brought it before the council I did today? Qui-gon looked at him in shock ?but get yours, and others hopes up you should not. Vote the others still have to?

?When do they vote?? Qui-gon asked finally finding his voice

?Three days time?
    So for the next three days Obi-wan and Qui-gon avoided the subject of the attachment rule, neither one knowing the other knew. Obi-wan and Siri avoided each other because if they council voted no they dint want to have already formed an attachment. Qui-gon continued to visit Aazer, and occasionally ran into Tahl there. At one point, he told her that Yoda knew about them, and told her that there might not be an attachment rule soon. Word had spread though the temple like a flame that Yoda was considering changing the rules. So they all anxiously waited the day when Yoda would say what the council had voted.

tbc...

15. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Ha,Ha Poor Qui-Gon panic stricken, and yet why should he be
    he already has a son.
    I think Qui-Gon has been listening to his own rules too long

"Do as I say not as I DO"[face_shame_on_you] Qui-Gon

Great update.[face_dancing]

(Read more later going on Hols)[face_dancing]

16. Bastet

Dec 30, 1999
    Great update, and thanks for the PM. :D

So Obi-Wan thinks Qui's son is annoying? [face_laugh] He shouldn't talk about his 'brother' that way! [face_shame_on_you] :p

So Yoda already knew all about Qui and Tahl's secret, huh? Of course he did, no one can fool the little green guy! [face_alien_1] [face_love]

I can't wait to see how the Council votes. If they do change the rules, I wonder how many weddings there will be in the Temple in the first week. [face_thinking] :p

I'm looking forward to more! :D

17. Cole_Kenobi

Aug 17, 2005
    Ahah. Nicely done. I wonder how many times Jedi have had children and Yoda knew about them, also, I've wondered about brothers and sisters being in the Temple, if they had attachments to each other or even if they even knew they were relations, then again that could be explained away by saying the Jedi only accepts one child per family so that wouldn't happen, sort of like an military draft, only one son is taken, who knows.

Great update. Keep it coming! :)

18. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Oooooohh, I like this.[face_love]
    Qui-Gon and Tahl have a son already?!:eek:
    Keep writing, this is really good!

19. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    sorry every body but i wont be able to post for a while. im goin on spring break but ill post when i get back
    thanks everyone for reading:D
    Anaka

20. all_othr_nams_tkn

all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2007
    can u add me to the pm list please?

21. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    hey all im back I'll try to have a post up by tomorow.

new PM list
    all_othr_nams_tkn
    Bastet
    Cole_Kenobi
    Gkilkenny

Anaka

22. theA-Tteam

Sep 13, 2007
    A.N. sorry it took me so long to get a post up DRL got me. but here it is finaly
    Chapter 5

Yoda hobbled to the front of the auditorium where almost every Jedi currently in the temple sat waiting for him to speak. ?Know by now you do that voted on the attachment rule we have. The results are this,? the seconded went on forever ?voted no, one master did. Abolished the rule is? excited murmurs rose in the auditorium but Yoda silenced them, tapping his glimmer stick on the floor ?new rules there are however if have children you do, be your padawans they can not. Also approved by the council all marriages must be. Need divorce attorneys littering the temple halls we do not. Come before the council any hidden couples should.?

Obi-wan turned to the seat where his master was sitting, but it was empty. That?s weird he was here before Yoda came in. he shrugged it off and looked around trying to locate Siri. He saw her standing on one of the chairs a couple of rows over. He walk over to her and held out his hand to help her down, but she pushed it away and jumped down her self ?well I guess we were right? she said calmly ?I wonder if this means the rest of our visions will come true?

?Well I know what master Yoda would say. ?Always in motion the future is.? Dose this mean that picture of you in the tutu exists??

?I would never ware a tutu?

?Just thought I?d ask.?

?Do you want to go for a walk??

?Ok?

The second Yoda was done talking Qui-gon darted out off the auditorium to go find Tahl. Her and a couple of other Jedi hade volunteered to miss the announcement and take care of the younglings. He found her sitting next to Aazer on the floor. He walked over and sat beside her, she looked at him with her sightless green and gold eyes ?well did they change it?? she asked anxciosly

?They did?

?Yes!?

?Change what?? Aazer asked

?The rules of attachment? Qui-gon answered

?What are attachments??

Qui-gon paused in thought ?attachments are when you love someone?

?But you guys love me don?t you?

?Yes we do. And now other people can know it?
    Obi-wan and Siri walked though the temple gardens, which were surprisingly empty. They past the fountain they?d been into to many times, and the spot where they?d slept waiting to dry after the first time the ?fell? in, and eventually stopped at a small pond mostly hidden by trees.

?So, now that it?s aloud would you like to go an a date with me Siri?? obi-wan asked nervously

?That depends, what would we do on our date??

?Whatever you like?

?Ok how bout we spar tomorrow morning?

Obi-wan cooked his eyebrow ?why am I not surprised that?s your idea of a date??

?Because you?ve meet me?
    They stood in comfortable silence until obi-wan comlink buzzed. He answered it ?yes??
    It was Qui-gon ?obi-wan, meet me in the crèche. I need to tell you something?

?Yes master, I?ll be there shortly? he hung up the com unit and turned to Siri ?I have to go, but I?ll see you tomorrow? she nodded he leaned over to kiss her cheek, but before he could she pushed him into the pond.

?Don?t try to kiss me in public? she said simply then walked off.

23. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [face_laugh] I think Obi-Wan is going to have trouble with Siri she is a little spitfire and makes her own rules.[face_mischief]

Great update=D=

24. Bastet

Dec 30, 1999
    Great update. [face_love]

So they changed the rules, nice! [face_love] I wonder who the person was who voted no. [face_thinking] I doesn't really matter though, they were obviously outnumbered. :D

Also approved by the council all marriages must be. Need divorce attorneys littering the temple halls we do not. [face_laugh]

?That depends, what would we do on our date??

?Whatever you like?

?Ok how bout we spar tomorrow morning?

Obi-wan cooked his eyebrow ?why am I not surprised that?s your idea of a date??
    [face_laugh]

Thanks for the PM, looking forward to more! :D

25. Jedi-Gon

Jedi-Gon Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2007
    Yay! Attachment rule is abolished! [face_love][face_love] Yay for Qui/Tahl - the sweetest couple of SW! And as for Siri/Obi-Wan... That has got to be awkward, at very least! [face_laugh] Keep the updates coming! Can't wait to see what happens next! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.