Before "Changes" a siriwan AU fic, Obi-wan, Siri, Qui-gon, Adi, Tahl, OC updated 10/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by theA-Tteam, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Cole_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ahah. Siri is a fiesty one isn't she? lol Poor Obi-wan, all wet again. lol Love how Qui-gon was so excited he left to go to Tahl and his son. Very cute. Can't wait to see how Obi-wan feels about this new detail in his life.

Lovely update!
  2. theA-Tteam Jedi Padawan

Chapter 6

Obi-wan walked, dripping wet, down the halls, to the crèche. He tried to ignore the stares of the other Jedi he past. He began to wonder why his master had wanted to meet him by the crèche. Is he going to give me crèche duty? But I do not think I?ve done anything wrong lately. He turned a corner and saw Qui-gon standing by a window looking into the crèche. He walked over to stand beside him.

Qui-gon turned and looked at Obi-wan. ?Why are you wet??

?Oh um, Siri pushed me in.?

Qui-gon nodded he didn?t seem surprised. He turned back to the window. ?Do you see the little boy playing with the blocks??

?Master their all little?

?The one with brown hair?

?Yah he looks a bit familiar.? Then realization dawned on him he looked exactly like Qui-gons son in his dream. He looked up at Qui-gon wide eyed.

?That is my son, Aazer?

?But master, he looks around 5 and the attachment rules only been gone for 10 minutes? obi-wan said beging to rant. ?Dose master Yoda know about him? What if he kicks you out of the order?...?

?Obi-wan?

?... But wait master Yoda knows about everything, so he must know about your son. Is he still going to kick you out? You and who else? who?s his mom? Well it must be Tahl. I mean Tahl?s the only person you would ever have a kid with?.?

?Obi-wan?

??Will I and Bant go with you when you get kicked out? Master, I don?t want leave the order, or Siri??

?Obi-wan!?

??but I don?t want to leave you either!?

?Obi-wan calm down! Were not being kicked out.?

?Were not??

?No master Yoda?s fine with Aazer?

?Oh. Well dose Aazer know that you and Tahl are his parents??

?Not yet, I?m waiting for Tahl to get here, and then we?re going to tell him?

?Are you and Tahl married??

?Yes, just before she went off to Medila/Daan, we were married.? Qui-gon looked up and saw Tahl walk around the corner, and towards them.

?Hi Obi-wan, hi Qui-gon are you ready??

?Yes? he said and they walked into he crèche. Obi-wan looked down at his wet tunic and shivered. I need to change cloths. He thought and started towards his quarters.

Siri went to her quarters after pushing Obi-wan into the fountain, and sat on her bed for a moment. Her master had gone to another council meeting, she considered what to do. She remembered that Obi-wan was supposed to meet his master by the crèche. She looked up to the airshaft on the ceiling and got a sly grin.

A.N. i know this chapter was short im sorry. i don't realy have an excuse other then that seemed likea good place to stop.
  3. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Obi's reaction was funny- ?But master, he looks around 5 and the attachment rules only been gone for 10 minutes? [face_thinking] Hmm, I wonder how they managed that? 8-}

Are we going to get to see Aazer's reaction to finding out who his parents are?

She looked up to the airshaft on the ceiling and got a sly grin. [face_thinking] Now I wonder what Siri is up to...

Looking forward to more. [face_love]
  4. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Ha,Ha that was funny, Obi-Wan rambling on about
    being kicked out of the order.[face_laugh]

He has a weird sense of humour "Master he is five, but the attachment rule is only ten minutes old."[face_laugh]

Loved it.=D=
  5. EGKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    Awesome fic.

Please PM me when you update this.

EG
  6. theA-Tteam Jedi Padawan

Baset: Are we going to get to see Aazer's reaction to finding out who his parents are?

no but Qui-gons gonna explain to Obi-wan what happend.

sorry its takin me so long to get a post up. i'll try to have one up by tomorow.

Anaka
  7. Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OMG:eek:

I'm breathless[face_blush]
    -holds in breath-:mad:

Phew[face_whistling]

Ok review time[face_thinking]

...................................[face_idea]

I loved it!!![face_love]

I need Siri-Wan right now[face_praying]
    And you gave it to me=D=

Thank you![:D]

-starts to cry-:_|

Vader: Whats Wrong AFF?
    AFF: I love Siri-Wan stories....
    Vader: What!
    AFF: Grumpy bum
    Vader: I am not!

-Vader walks off fuming-

AFF
  8. theA-Tteam Jedi Padawan

Chapter 7
    Siri crawled though the ventilation shaft till she was just out side the crèche. She listened closely to hear what Obi-wan and Qui-gon were talking about. But there was a crying youngling near buy and she could only catch bits and pieces.

?he kicks you out of the order?...? she heard obi wan say. What Qui-gons getting kicked out? Is obi-wan going with him?. ?I don?t want leave the order, or Siri?? Qui-gons forcing him to leave to? He cant do that! Can he? Tahl walked up to them and said something that Siri couldn?t hear. Then her and Qui-gon went into the crèche , and Obi- wan turned and went down the hall way. Siri followed him crawling though the vents.

When obi-wan reached his quarters he immediately knew something was wrong. He reached out with the Force and felt someone?s presence in the room. He looked around and saw some movement from his air vent, above his bed. He stood up, removed the grate and peered into that vent he saw some feet and grabbed the spy by the ankles yanking him out. But the person in vent was lighter then he expected and came out easier so he ended up falling with them and they both landed with there heads on the floor and their feet on the bed.

When he looked over to see who the intruder was, he saw Siri rubbing the back ob her head

?gosh, Obi-wan, what the heck you do that for??

?I didn?t know who you were. What were you doing in the vent anyway??

Siri hesitated in answering, and she was beginning to feel a sharp pain the back of her head. She gingerly touched were it hurt and felt something warm and sticky. She brought her fingers to the front of her head and they were red . ?umm? Obi-wan,? she showed her fingers to him, and he jumped up.

?you should ho to the healers ward? he reached his hand down to help her up but she ignored it, and stood up on her own and the room stared spinning before her eyes. She stumbled and Obi-wan caught her by the elbow. ?are you ok?? he asked holing her steady.

?yah, just a bit dizzy?

Obi-wan ripped off the sleeve of his still wet tunic and pressed it to the back of her head. ?that should help stop the bleeding? they set off towered the healers ward. Siri stumbled a few times. Obi-wan caught her arm every time she did making sure she was steady before they continued. When the reached the turbo lift Siri leaned against the wall and sank to the floor. ?are you ok Siri?? she didn?t answer. ?Siri?? Obi-wan kneeled in front of her. ?Siri?? no answer, he checked her pulse. She was unconscious. When the turbo lift doors opened, he scooped her up and ran towered the healers wing. When he rounded the corner he ran into a tall master. He stumbled back and was afraid he would drop Siri but the master reached out and steadied him. ?Sorry master? he said and started off again, avoiding eye contact with the master.

?Obi-wan, what happened to Siri?? he herd his masters voice call out. He spun around

?Master? I thought you?d be with Aazer.?

?come we?ll talk when we reach the healers, which I assume is where you were taking her? Obi-wan nodded. when they reached the healers obi-wan told them she?d fallen and hit her head, which was all they needed to know. Qui-gon sat down in one of the hard plastic chairs, and patted the one next to him for Obi-wan to sit in. Obi-wan sat down at looked at his Master.

?so what happened with Aazer?? he asked

?I think a better question would be what happened to Siri?

?well she fell out of the air vent and hit her head? he said as if it were the most common occurrence to fall from an air vent.

?and what was she doing in the air vent??

?I don?t know she hasn?t told me. Now back to the subject of your son. What happened with Aazer??

?we told him?

?and what did he say??

?he didn?t know what parents were, so we told him that parents are the people who take care of him. So then he ask wouldn?t that make the crèche masters his parents. We told him no cause we loved him more he excepted that. When they make quarters for families he?s going to come live with
  9. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4
    I think Obi-Wan better find another girl friend. Siri is crazy8-}
    [face_laugh]

10. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    ?yes master? Obi-wan replied but thought force I don?t want to share a room with that little brat [face_shame_on_you] Not very Jedi-like, Obi-Wan. :p

And shame on Siri for spying on people. [face_shame_on_you]

?You crawl though the vents often??

?Only when I need to spy,? she said as if it were the most normal thing.
    [face_laugh]

Great update! :D
  11. DarkJediKid Jedi Padawan

Lol this is a very cool story....:D

I think its any siriwan lvrs dream to have the rule bout attachments going......BANG[face_skull]

Pwease powst thoon.[face_worried]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.