Changes (aka The Mutation)-A Kenobi Twin fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Aug 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, here it is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Changes(aka The Mutation)
    by Kadi-Wan Kenobi

//MASTER!// Master Ava heard her Padawan scream through their bond. Somehow, the Padawans had managed to get seperated from her and Master Qui-Gon while being attacked. No matter how hard they tried, neither she nor Qui-Gon could reach Kadi and Obi-Wan. She couldn't even see them anymore. There were too many droids. She shared a look with Qui-Gon. They wouldn't last much longer. Where was the ship?! She felt herself weakening slowly. Just as she was close to exhaustion, the ship suddenly came into view, ramp down. At the same moment, both masters leapt onto the ramp and ducked inside. Master Windu ran over to them as they collapsed.
    "We...need...to...go....back!" She said between breaths. "Padawans...still...down...there."
    Mace Windu was already shaking his head. "I'm sorry but we can't. They're sending ships after us and you need to rest." She struggled up, beginning to protest. He raised his hand and touched her forehead, sending her into darkness.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you don't know who Kadi and Master Ava are, I suggest you read my first 2 fics.

The Twins Meet (http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=675616&page=1)

Chosen (http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=758743&page=1)

So, is it good enough to continue?
  2. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought it was. I want to find out what happens.
  3. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    *grin* Do you mean like...X-Men changes or...
  4. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter 2
    Slowly, I opened my eyes. I was in a small cage of some sort in a cargo hold of a transport. Slowly, I sat up. I wished I hadn't. My head throbbed painfully, causing me to close my eyes. Finally it subsided until I could stand it. Looking around me, I saw Obi-Wan lying on the other side of the cage. Tenderly, I crawled over to him on my overly sore knees. I started shaking him.
    "Obi-Wan, wake up." I whispered. "Obi!" His eyes opened a crack and slowly spread apart. He must have not had a headache, because he sat up without flinching.
    "Are you OK?" I asked. He put a hand to his head. I guess he did have a headache.
    "Yes, just sore. How about you?"
    "The same."I sat back on my heels and looked around. "Where are we?"
    "I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this. We have to get away, and soon." By the way he said it, I got a bad feeling too.
    "How? We don't have our lightsabers or utility belts."
    "We'll.."
    "Be patient." I said with him, then couldn't help but smile. We had both heard those words many times. Too many times.
    I know, it was short.
  5. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I know what's gonna happen. In fact, I'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen...
  6. Jedi_Borme Jedi Master

star 3
    I like this story so far Kadi. I just read your last one two and I like the end.
    Poor Obi and Kadi. they have to much in comman like getting away from there Masters.
    Can't wait to read what happens next.
  7. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter 3
    "Windu, open this door right now!" Qui-Gon yelled, pounding on the door. Mace Windu had locked them both in one of the shuttles rooms once he was sure they were all right. He had a feeling that Qui-GOn was ready to jump into the nearest escape pod and head back for the planet. Or maybe something more drastic.
    "Not until we get back to the Temple." He responded. The pounding subsided. Mace leaned back to enjoy the quiet while it lasted.

"Qui-Gon, give it up." Ava said, watching as Qui-Gon pounded on the door. "He won't let us out."
    "I swear. If one hair on Obi-Wan's head is harmed because we didn't go back, Mace is going to regret it." Qui-Gon growled, glaring at the door.
    "We'll both have a chat with Mace. After we rescue our Padawans." She replied, sounding calmer than she felt. The truth was she wanted to join Qui-Gon at the door. Qui-Gon sat down on one of the chairs and leaned back, closing his eyes.

Chapter 4
    Obi-Wan quickly came out of his trance when he felt the ship jolt. They had landed. But where? Kadi also opened her eyes and looked around. She bit her lip nervously as they watched the door, sensing people approaching. The door swung open and in walked 3 gruff looking men.
    "Get the prisoners." One man,, obviously the leader, said. He had a patch over one eye and looked like he hadn't shaved in awhile. They all looked like they hadn't bathed in ages. The other 2 men, who were taller and bigger, approached the cage. One unlocked it and yanked open the door.
    "Get out!" He barked. Doing as they were told, Obi-Wan, then, Kadi, slowly got out of the cage. The men instantly grabbed one of them roughly by their arms. Kadi felt sick as they were led away. He smelled horrible! By the way Obi-wan was turning green, the other goon didn't smell good either. They were marched through the ship and into a dark building. Inside were hundreds of cells on both sides of the hallway. The only light was from the single torch the leader carried. Coming to one, they dragged Obi-Wan in then slammed the door shut. Kadi was shoved into the next one and chained to the wall, before also being left in darkness.
    //Obi-Wan?// She called out over their bond.
    //Kadi? Where are you?// He called back.
    //In the cell next to you. What should we do?//
    //Well, forget the Force, the binders are Force inhibited.//
    //We'll figure out something.// She replied, glad that their connection wasn't cut off. //I just hope its before Dumb and Dumber get back.//

Qui-Gon and Ava were in front of the Council, telling them what had happened.
    "With your permission, we would like to take a small shuttle back to the planet and begin searching for Obi-Wan and Kadi-Wan." Qui-Gon asked even though he had every intention to go search wether or not they gave them permission.
    "Go, you may." Yoda replied. "But keep up contact, you must. May the Force be with you." The 2 Masters bowed, then quickly exited the chamber.
    Like?
  8. Buffynick60 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Awesome soo far!!!! :) im enjoying every bit!!! :) loving it too!!!! :) hope theres more soon!!! :)
  9. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's it Qui-gon, that's it Ava go save your padawans. Go beat up Mace while you're at it.
  10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's a short bit.
    Chapter 5
    I woke up with a jolt as something suddenly shone brightly in my eyes. Using my hands to shelter my eyes, I could just make out several figures standing there. What did I do to have a light shone into my eyes this early? I thought with a small groan.
    "Yes, she will do." I heard someone say. I couldn't tell which figure said it. The voice sent shivers up and down my spine. It was filled with evil and it wanted me.
    //Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan! Please wake up!// Fear began to creep into my heart. This couldn't be good.
    //Kadi? Whats wrong?//
    //Now would be a very good time for us to escape.// I watched as they slowly opened the door to my cell and Dumb and Dumber lumbered in. They grabbed me roughly, unhooking my chains from the wall, and dragged me out. I was no match for them.
    //Obi-Wan!!!!!!// I screamed.
    //Kadi!!!!!!!!!!// He yelled. I heard him pulling against his chains in the other cell. It was no use. They began dragging me down the hall.
    //Obi-Wan!// I yelled, then something hit me over the head and blackness overtook me.

Like always, comments please!
  11. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    Aaaahhh! What's gonna happen to Kadi?! Great start on your new story, I'm already hooked. :)
  12. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a feeling Kadi better start praying. She could probably use all the help she can get.
  13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter 6
    Obi-Wan lifted his head up as his door opened. A gruff looking man marched in carrying an electrojabber. He didn't struggle as the man unhooked his chains and led him down the hall. Maybe he was going to the same place Kadi was. But, deep down in his heart, he knew he wasn't. They passed down several hallways, each as dark and damp as the one before. Suddenly the man pushed open a door a dragged him out into an outside enclosure. He closed in eyes tightly. The sun was too bright. Opening his eyes more slowly, he found that he had been chained to other kids his age. A lump formed in his throat. He was going to be sold. As a slave.
    //Master!// He sent over their training bond as they were led away.

//Master!// Qui-Gon jolted in surprise from the sudden call. He had been meditating, trying to somehow find where they were.
    //Obi-Wan?// He called. Nothing, only silence. Focusing all his concentration on the call, he followed the shadow the call had left. He was instantly on his feet and running to the cockpit. Ava jumped in surprise when he burst in.
    "Qui-Gon whats-"
    "Change the cooordinates, we're going the wrong way!"
    "What?"
    "Obi-Wan just briefly contacted me. Turn the ship around." Ava stood up, letting Qui-Gon have the controls. Qui-Gon closed his eyes in concentration and began to turn the ship around, then shot back into hyperspace, using the Force to guide him to his Padawan.
    Comments please!
  14. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter 7
    Once again, I woke up with a spliting headache. This is getting really old. I groaned, sitting up. I noticed I was back in a cage, but this time the room I was in was tiny. I must be in some sort of ground transport. Looking around, I saw they had blacked out all of the windows. I sat back to await another long, boring trip, then was jerked forward as the whole transport came to a halt. The door slid open and Dumb and Dumber walked in. Like before, they pulled me out and marched me off the transport. This time, though, I was led outside. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath of fresh air, then took a look around. We were heading across a landing platform built in the middle of a field towards a white building. It was plain and square. It also had no windows. The door slid open as we approached it and we walked inside. My eyes widened at the look of the inside, it reminded me of the Infirmary back home at the Temple. Completely white with machines here and there. They marched me through the room and through another door. Everything changed instantly. We were in a small hallway with cells lining the wall. Everything was dark and damp. Opening up one of the cells, they through me in and left, locking the door behind them. Sure I was alone, I began going over every nook and cranny of the cell, trying to find some way out. Nothing. It was escape proof. I also tried to undo the lock of my cage with the Force, which failed. They were Force proof. Sighing, I slumped to the ground. Oh Master, where are you?

Someone comment please!!!!
  15. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter 8
    Qui-Gon slowly landed the ship in one of the spaceports. After paying the man in charge, they headed out onto the streets. It was a beautiful planet. There were small brown colored huts along the path they took towards the town. There were open fields and forests everywhere. The kind of place he wouldn't mind visiting during a retreat. As they approached the town, they found the marketplace crowded with people. The people stayed out of their way. They weren't used to seeing 2 very determined looking Jedi walking down the street. Soon, they were at the town square, where a large platform had been put up. People croweded around it, bidding. The sight disturbed the Masters. The people were bidding on slaves. As they approached, Qui-Gon paled as he saw a small girl led off stage, and his Padawan led on.
    "This boy, ladies and gentlemen, is, as you can see, prime for his age. He can do a good amount of work in a day. Bidding starting now at 100 dactaries. Do I hear 100...100.." Qui-Gon had just gotten to the platform when a man yelled.
    "100!"
    "100! Now do I hear 200..200..200."
    "200!" Qui-Gon spoke up, getting Obi-Wan's attention. The boy visibly relaxed.
    "300!" The man yelled.
    "400!"
    "450!" The man yelled. Qui-Gon turned to glare at him. He only had 500 credits with him.
    "500!" He yelled.
    "500! 500 going once..." The man opened his mouth to speak.
    "..going twice..." Suddenly, he let out a small yelp and turned angrily to a lady. It was Ava. she had 'accidently' stepped on his foot.
    "..sold to the tall gentleman in the brown robe!" He slammed down his pallet and Obi-Wan was led off the platform. The 2 Jedi hurried around, Qui-Gon nodding thankfully to Ava, who only smiled back. Obi-Wan was chained to a post in back.
    "Master!" He called in relief as the Jedi ran up. Qui-Gon was relieved (and surprised) to find he wasn't hurt in anyway. A man walked over, carrying a money pouch. Qui-Gon and Ava both narrowed their eyes. The man stopped in fright.
    "Greod." Qui-Gon said menacingly.
    "Master Jinn, Master Peddra, what a pleasant surprise to see you here." He said, semi-cheerfully. Greod had been a slave dealer they had met during their last mission. He had caused alot of trouble then.
    "Release Padawan Kenobi." Qui-Gon ordered, taking a step towards the smaller man. "Or I'm sure the Senate be interested in learning that you have been illegally selling slaves." He put in. The man glared defiantly at him, but undid Obi-Wan's chains anyways. Obi-Wan took his spot behind his Master, rubbing his wrists ever so slightly.
    "What happened to my Padawan?" Ava asked.
    "I have no idea what you are talking about." He said, turning to walk away.
    "He's lying. He sold her a few nights ago." Obi-Wan spoke up. Qui-Gon grabbed the man by his shoulder.
    "Where is she?"
    "I do not have to tell you." The man was trying to be brave, but he was starting to tremble. Qui-Gon looked down at him menacingly. The man gulped.
    "Dr. Mucor Sebast bought her. He took her to his labratory out in the country to the South of here." Qui-Gon nodded. The man turned and ran. The Jedi didn't bother to go after him, they had all the information they needed.
    I will post more once someone replies.
  16. Anika Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Keep going!

~Anika Skywalker
  17. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    Gee...I was right. *grin* I love it when I'm right! j/k.
  18. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, K-W K, just telling you your last story rocked, and this one is even better!!!
  19. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks guys!
    Chapter 9
    I looked up when the door opened the next morning. I was hauled out of the cell and into the white room, then into a smaller room. It looked way to much like an operating room. Then, to my horror, I was lifted up and strapped down to a metal table. In the night sometime, my robes had been taken and replaced with a spandex like top and leggings, so the table was cold against my back and bare arms. Suddenly, the goons turned and left. I was alone. Minutes past, and still noone returned. Finally, the door slid open, but this time to reveal a man wearing surgical garb, so I couldn't see what his face really looked like. He was followed in by a medic droid.
    "Why hello Kadi-Wan Kenobi. I hope Helr and Freg weren't too rough. My name is Dr. Mucor Sebast ." He said, speaking like I was in for a regular checkup. I kept my mouth shut. The droid rolled over to where I was strapped and began hooking a small tube up to each arm. I winced slightly as the needles were inserted.
    "You are probably wondering what is about to happen. All I can tell you for now is that you are about to become one of my greatest achievements." For some reason I'm not too happy about that fact. I thought sarcastically. I was beginning to shake inside with fear. This so called doctor was mad. I was sure of it.
    "Begin." He said to the droid. All of the sudden, a purplish liquid began going through the tubes and into my body. Suddenly, a churning began in my stomach, like I was hungry. It soon turned into a mind-numbing pain! My body felt like it was on fire. Everything hurt. I jerked, trying to break my restraints. It was no use. I let out a small scream before falling into blessed darkness.

Chapter 10
    Qui-Gon walked into the small room in the back of the shuttle to check on Obi-Wan. His Padawan was sitting by the window, staring out at nothing in particular.
    "Padawan, are you alright?" He asked, coming to stand behind Obi-Wan.
    "Yes Master." Obi-Wan lied. Qui-Gon let it go this once. His Padawan would tell him what was wrong in time.
    "Would you like to practice sparring? We have been neglecting it these past few months." Qui-Gon suggested nonchalantly. Obi-Wan's favorite pasttime was sparring. He visbly brightened slightly.
    "I would enjoy that Master." He said, standing up, his lightsaber in hand instantly. Master and Padawan stood face to face, lightsabers ignited. Qui-Gon made the first move towards Obi-Wan's legs, who easily jumped to avoid it, swinging downward at the same time. Qui-GOn felt pride as his Padawan deflected his every blow easily, even as he increased their number. It was obvious the boy was soon going to be his equal at sparring. Suddenly, Obi-Wan faltered, falling to one knee. Qui-Gon was at his side in no time.
    "Padawan?" He asked. Obi-Wan looked up.
    "They're hurting her." He said, his face pale. He stood up shakily. Qui-Gon wrapped an arm around his shoulders, supporting him until he regained his balance.

Ava gasped in pain and shock as wave after wave of pain came over the bond she shared with Kadi. Clutching her head, she fell to her knees. Fighting through the pain, she managed to build a mental shield to block their bond. The pain was gone instantly. Gasping for breath, she stood up, steadying herself with the control panel. Ava looked out at the landscape passing by quickly. Don't worry Padawan. We'll be there soon. She wished the hours would pass more quickly. 1 and a half more days to go.
    Reply Please!
  20. Jedi_Borme Jedi Master

star 3
    Poor Kadi, she gettes stuck with some Doc. Post more this is good.
  21. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

More soon!
  22. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
  23. Jedi-Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    This is such a great story! I love your 2 stories and you always do a great job! Keep up the AWESOME work! :D
  24. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4

Chapter 11
    Unfortunately, I didn't sleep for long. All too soon, the pain woke me up. As the fog in my mind cleared, I found that it wasn't so bad now. I was surprised to find I was back in the small cell. I groaned. That was not something I wanted to go through ever again. Forcing myself to sit up, I wished I hadn't. A burst of pain filled my stomach. Grimacing, I leaned against the wall slightly, curling my legs underneath me. What had they done to me? I didn't feel any different and my memory was still intact. Maybe whatever he had done didn't work on me. As I lay back, I shifted slightly. Since when were the walls padded? I knew it wasn't clothing because my arms were still bare. Frowning, I sat up and turned to feel the wall. It was the same old metal as before. If its not the wall... I reached back, praying nothing would be there. I felt a feather, then another, then a whole wing. My hands started to tremble as I reached back to feel my other shoulder blade. Another wing. I moved to stand , only to tumble down. What the.. I looked down at my legs ...and found I didn't have legs anymore. I had a tail. A fish tail. I bit my lip as I ran a hand over the scales of the..my tail. What HAD they done to me? And why? I felt myself shake as I pressed against the wall again, this time in fear. What was this man going to do with me? I looked up at the ceiling, tears coming to my eyes. I was scared...no, I was terrified. For once, I had no hope. I didn't even know if my Master could find me. And if she did, would it be too late?

Ok, tell me what you think and I might have more up tomorrow. :)
  25. Jedi_Borme Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh this is different. I like this Kadi-Bird Kenobi that would be a good name for her now. I can't wait to read the next part.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.