main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changes (aka The Mutation)-A Kenobi Twin fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Aug 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Oh, no! A mermaid! lol. Sorry...what? She IS a mermaid?

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this is taking so long. I probably won't get to posting the next part (Much less writing it) until tonight sometime. Please be patient with me and keep this up so I can find it easily. THANKS!!! :)

3. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    ouch !! :( i hope shes going to be alright :( well im loving the story!!!! :) More soon please!!! :)

4. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Maybe Kadi should've stayed home. It looks like venturing out in the galaxy wasn't such a good idea after all.

5. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Ok, here it is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12
    Fear grasped my heart when the door creaked open. I tried to huddle as far away as I could, dreading to see the doctors face again. Dumb and Dumber lumbered in, pushing a floating table, much like the one I had been strapped to the other day. I didn't bother putting up a fight as they dragged me out of my cell and onto the table. I wanted to save what little energy I had, so when the time was right I could escape, without collapsing. Dr. Mucor joined us as Dumb and Dumber carted me through the door leading to the lab room. I was surprised when we turned away from the room and headed down a narrow, white hallway.
    "So, how did you sleep last night?" He asked nonchalantly, like any doctor would ask a patient. I only glared at him, refusing to reply. He only smiled down at me. He punched in a code to a door we had finally stopped by. I looked in horror at what filled the room. There were tanks, closely resembling bacta tanks, lining the room. Inside were mutations of animal and human. I wanted to close my eyes, block out the horrible sights of transformed people, deathly still, suspended in the tanks, but I found I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I felt like I was going to be sick as I was carted through the room.
    "How do you like my collection? One of a kind, don't you think?" Mucor bragged. Yes, I was definitely going to be sick. Just then, we came to a section of empty tanks. I started relaxing. I hoped I would never have to see those mutants ever again. Suddenly, we came to a halt. Turning my head, I saw we had stopped right in front of a tank. It was filled with a strange liquid, like the other tanks.
    "Prepared to become a part of my collection?" Mucor asked with an evil grin as Dumb and Dumber approached. I tried to struggle, but I couldn't. The straps were too tight. Skillfully, despite my thrashing, the 2 men lifted me up like I was no more than a rag doll, and shoved me into the tank. Desperitely, I reached out to keep the door from sealing, but to my amazement the sides stretched and melded together, creating a seamless prison. I pounded against the side, wishing it would break, but my poundings left only slight indentations. The whole tank seemed to be made out of rubber. As I lowered my arms in defeat, despair filled me. There was no way I could escape. I was about to turn my head, when I noticed it was getting harder to move. Trying to raise my arm, I found it wouldn't budge. It was like those times when you wake up in the middle of the night and feel like your body is paralyzed. Well, this time, it didn't go away. I watched in horror as Mucor gave me one last grin, then walked away, leaving me alone in his museum.

Well? Comments please.

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    *stares with wide eyes*......

7. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    That guy is sick.

9. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Uh, "pver"? You kinda did a little typo on your siggy.

10. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
    ...that is one pretty sick dude! Write more soon!!

11. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000

Chapter 13
    Obi-Wan expertly manuvered the shuttle into a small grove of trees. Close enough so he could quickly pick up the Masters once they got Kadi, but far enough away so they couldn't be detected. He watched as the Masters cautiously make their way towards the small, white building, wishing he was with them. His Master had told him to stay here, though, just incase there was an emergancy.

Ava and Qui-Gon slowly walked up to the front door. They were surprised to see there wasn't a single guard at the door. Qui-Gon pushed the call button, then stepped back. A moment later, the door slid open, revealing a large, muscular man. He looked at them.
    "What do you want?" He asked gruffly. They saw another guy lumber up behind him.
    "We need to speak with Doctor Mucor." Ava informed them.
    "The doctor is not to be disturbed." He replied tonelessly, like it had been programmed into him.
    "You will let us in." Qui-Gon said firmly, secretly waving his hand. The goon stood there a moment, staring, then proceeded to pass out. The second goon looked down, then back up at them.
    "Hey, what did you do with my buddy?!" He demanded, pulling out a rather dangerous looking club. He swung it at Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon sensed it coming and ducked under it. Ava ignited her lightsaber, distracting the goon for a moment. It was all Qui-Gon needed. He laid a hand on the goons shoulder, force-suggesting that he sleep. He also passed out on the floor. Ava stepped over him and they continued on their way.

Chapter 14
    Ava led the way through the different halls, towards her Padawan's prescence. She quickened her steps when she suddenly felt Kadi's prescence fade slightly. They didn't have much time. Turning a corner, both saw a man in a white lab coat appear through a door. He turned to lock it when he suddenly noticed them.
    "What are you doing here? This is private property, get out!" He demanded as they approached.
    "Dr. Mucor, I presume?" Ava said. "What have you done with my Padawan?"
    "I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't got your precious Padawan. Now get off my property." He said, a hand slowly creeping under his lab coat.
    "Then you won't mind if we take a peek behind these doors." She made a move towards the door. The doctor whipped out a small, double barreled, blaster at the smae moment they ignited their lightsabers. They took another step towards him. He began firing wildly. The 2 Jedi easily deflected the bolts away, taking care to deflect them towards the floor or ceiling. Just then, one bolt somehow deflected off the wall, and hit the doctor squarely in the back. He gasped, fell to his knees and looked up at them, a look of pure evil in his eyes.
    "Don't worry, we will meet again." With that, he collapsed to the ground, and lay motionless.
    Ok, that was very iffy. Still, comments please!!!

12. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Does that last line mean he's going to have a clone?

13. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
    Not iffy at all!! V.good!!

14. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    Whoa! You sure did write this fast! Very cool about the evil psycho doctor guy. Could you maybe give some background on how they got to this planet in the first place? That would help, thanks.

15. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Qui-Gon used the Force to find Obi-Wan. He followed his Padawan's force-presence. I'm sorry I didn't explain that really well. More soon.

16. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Chapter 15
    Catiously, the Jedi Masters stepped over the dead scientist's body and entered the restricted lab. What they found shocked them to the core. The room was filled with large, round tanks reaching from the ceiling to the floor. Each was filled with a strange goo. Also, each held a creature. In the first tube was a creature more horrible than any of them could have ever imagined. It was a man, about 20. He was suspended in the goo. From the moniter on the side of its tank, they found he was dead. The problem was his eyes. They were black ovals, like that of a bug, and he had 2 antenna sticking out of his forehead. Quickly, they walked past and came to the next tank. They found a mutation of a women and a snake mixed together. She had the upperbody, arms, and face of a woman, but her lower half was a long snake tail and her whole body was covered in scales. She too was dead. A shiver ran down Ava's spine. She hoped her Padawan was alright. Continuing down the hallway, every tank held a mutant more sickening then the first. By each cell was a small monitor with some information. Most of these creatures had been here for years. All were dead. Reflief flooded them when they came to an empty tank. It appeared that no more creatures had been made. Slightly more relaxed, they continued walking through the room, passing empty tanks. Suddenly, Qui-Gon paused for a moment, staring intently at something. Following his gaze, Ava saw the point of his concentration. There, several meters in front of them, was a filled tank. All they could make out was the figure of a person inside.

Chapter 16
    Exchanging a look, the two Jedi prepared themselves for a gruesome sight of some poor, mutant creature. Slowly, they approached the tank and walked to the front of it. Ava came closer to fainting than she had been in years when she saw the contents. There was Kadi, suspended in the goo. Evcept it wasn't the Kadi she remembered. Starting from the waist down, instead of legs, was a fish tail and she had a pair of wings on her back. Glancing at the monitor, she was relieved to find that her heart was still beating. They looked at her, not believing their eyes. Reaching out with the Force, she touched her Padawan's mind, to find it tightly shielded. Suddenly, Kadi's eyes opened to reveal they had turned a glowing green color. She looked at them helplessly. Then, slowly, they closed again. The monitor indicated her heart was slowing down.
    "No!" Ava exclaimed. She was too close to finally getting her Padawan back to lose her suddenly. Qui-Gon wasted no time and instanly began to scan the monitor. A moment later, he hit a button. Slowly, the tank began to open up, but none of the goo came out. Kadi fell out almost instantly. Qui-Gon managed to catch her before she hit the ground. Surprisingly, none of the goo covered her. She was only damp.
    "She's alive, but weak." Qui-Gon stated. "We must get her to the healers as soon as possible." He gently picked her up while managing to wrap his long cloak around her at the same moment. It completely hid the mutations. With Ava leading the way, her lightsaber at ready, they raced down the hall. Rushing out the door, past Mucor's body, they raced for the ship. It was already waiting to take off.
    //Padawan, have you contacted the Healers?// Qui-Gon called as they raced towards the lowered ramp. When Obi-Wan and Ava had felt the pain Kadi was in, they had immediately called the Healers.
    //Yes Master. A ship is waiting for us in orbit. they are waiting for us to board.// Qui-Gon laid Kadi down on the small bed in one of the rooms, then went to go help Obi-Wan. Ava knelt down beside her Padawan, gently brushing the hair out of her face and murmuring soothing words to her. She felt a slight jolt as they took off through the atmosphere, but nothing else. Several long minutes later, several healers rushed in and quickly carried Kadi out. Ava followed them out, meeting Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan on the way. All they could do now was wait.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Good! I want more!

18. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
  19. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this is taking so long. I am having a major writers block right now. I hope to have a post up later on. Until then, keep this up so I can find it.
    @ @
    O
    U

20. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    I know what ya mean about Darth Writers Block. He's a bad one.

21. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    I think you misunderstood my question... I meant how did they end up in those cages in the first place? You just started the story with them captured. Were they on a mission on this planet or a vacation or something?

Anyway, that was a very good post. I hope she lives! (Even though I know she will.) You say *you* have writer's block?? I haven't posted on *my* fic in a week! I have such bad writer's blcok its not even funny...

Keep posting!

22. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh my........
    Please make sure that she´s going to be ok.
    Post soon,i know that you´ll come out of that writer´s block very soon.

23. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Oh, ok. They were on a mission which went wrong. I hope to write a prequel to this story once I figure out what the mission was about. Sorry about that. I might have a small post tonight. This sithly writers block is still here.

24. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Prequl?! You haven't even finished it yet! And it's "over" not "pver". Just wanted to tell ya.

25. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    If Kadi is part fish does that mean she needs alot of water to stay alive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.