Changes

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    As you all can tell by the color changes in our names and titles( boy Elizabeth sure works FAST! *L*) we now have a new City Representative! *S*

Darth_Fairacon aka Todd, was voted in last night as the new CR and I am very pleased for him. I think we made an excellent choice! *S*

I'm sure there will other changes coming soon, such as our name, but I'll leave that for Todd to say. *S*

I've enjoyed my time as CR and I'm looking forward to helping Todd, in any way he asks, to build up the group. *S*

2. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks for all the support Tandeer! I do appreciate it and I know the members do as well...

The group is still for everyone... my job is to just bring it all together the best I can.

New things and new names. We all voted at the last meet up to officially change the name of the Chapter to Killeen Star Academy. I will get with Elizabeth on changing it here on the fourm and getting it posted on our website. :)

Another change for those who couldn't attend the meet on Wed. We also voted on a new date/time change for the monthly meetings. Starting in JAN 2005, our first meeting of the New Year will be the SECOND SAT of the month 8 JAN 2005, (due to the holiday) and from then on, continuing each FIRST SAT of the month, 7 FEB 2005 and so on.

Like most of us who discussed it, I also agree this will add some stability to the chapter and if everyone knows when the meeting is, FIRST SAT of the month, it's easy when you run into a fellow SW fan to pass the info on and bring in more members to add to the fun! :)

As far as the meeting place, I will stop by the Irish Dragoon Pub and speak to the owner about having the meet there as was voted on by the members. I have my work cut out for me eh? lol

Great meeting this past WED and thanks to all, especially Santa Woody and the amazing gifts he passed out! If you missed the meet, you missed the gifts!! Thppppp LOL

Happy Holidays to all!
    Darth (I need to chnage my name) Fairacon

Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.