main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Changing an Order (Siriwan, A/P, RotS AU - Completed: 5/8) Sequel is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    =D= Yhea! Good-bye Palpy! I hope everything is going as good as it looks.

Now you'll have to write how the whole saga will be different ;)

2. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    ... Awesome!=D= Palpatine is dead! Now that was a battle scene that I would have liked to see in the movies. I wonder what will happen now that the Saga has changed.[face_thinking]

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    How exciting once again. so Palpy is destroyed? Interesting. Can't wait for more and to see what happens next.

4. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005

What do you mean what does Garm do? He was the Corellian Senator, who along with Mon Mothma and Bail Organa founded the Rebel Alliance didnt you read the Thrawn Trilogy by Tim Zahn???????

5. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    WooHOO!!!!!! Ding dong, Palpy's dead!! Great chapter!!

6. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's dead! lol Awesome post, made me happy. I loved when Motee said that they knew more than they let on. Great job!

7. Jadie

Jadie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    See yah, you mean Emperor. :p

Now, Padmé has me worried... she doesn't know when she's due? 8-}

8. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    [face_dancing]*dose the happy dance* Yay, Palpy is dead, Palpy is dead, [Bart Simpson voice] eat my shorts [/Bart Simpson] little sith man.

Amazing update, I loved the fighting scene. I do hope that this is one of those fics were Padmé lives[face_worried] .

Thanx a lot for the pm[:D] and please update soon[face_praying] .

9. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Ding dong the prune is dead...

Magnificiant post, Jaya!=D=

10. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    His ugliness is no more. The galaxy rejoyces.

Most likely in two months,? Moteé replied. Padmé looked at her in surprise. ?What? We know more than we let on, Milady.? [face_laugh]

Handmaidens definitely would know more than they let on. But Padame doesn't know when she's due? It couldn't be that hard, she just has to think of the occasions she and Anakin had the time to be baby making.

11. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    =D= =D= Yeah! I love that the three of them worked together against him. Great update!=D=

12. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Now it's time to correct the misinformation that the Senate recieved.

13. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    hehehehehehe

palpy's dead, palpy's dead, palpy's dead, palpy's dead, palpy's dead, palpy's dead, palpy's dead, palpy's dead,

surge of dark side energy will yoda live? that was cool how obi and any both sent pods at palpy but will yoda GOTTA LOVE THAT TROLL die and leave them to rebuild the order as they feel it should be?

Snow

14. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    He finally bites the dust! Lol. Good chapter. It makes me feel good every time Palpatine is chopped, sliced, or blown up. [face_peace]

15. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Well, Palpatine got what was coming to him. Mind you, I always thought Anakin should have been the one to do the deed. That would be more fitting.

So, what now? Will they be able to restore the Republic, or is the galaxy too far gone towards becoming an Empire to come back just yet?

At the very least, the Jedi have now been reduced to Anakin, Obi-Wan, Siri and Yoda, along with the younglings evacuated to Alderaan. I'm guessing that the old Code is now officially cancelled, as changes would have to be implemented to bring the Order back to strength.

Looking forward to the next post.

16. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    MarcusDade
    bye bye palpy.
    Wow, I just got ?Bye bye love? in my head. Bad song for Palpy.

awesome update.
    Thanks!

ZebulaNebula
    Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoda got him!!! With Anakin's help. The explosion ... did all the Jedi get out in time? They claim that a bomb killed that kriffer.
    Heh. You?ll find out soon. ;) (But would I really have changed everything and then kill off Jedi?)

Kidan
    cool fight! He went boom!
    :D

Good post Jaya!
    Thanks!

DARTH_MU
    NO!!!!!!!!!
    PALPY! NO!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    uncontrollably sobbing before finally collapsing.

:p

LilyHobbitJedi
    ?Most likely in two months,? Moteé replied. Padmé looked at her in surprise. ?What? We know more than we let on, Milady.?
    I love that, I'm sure the handmaidens DID know about her pregnancy.

Me too. How else could Padmé have covered for herself? It?s not like she could probably get all of those heavy gowns on herself without anyone knowing.

The two Red Guards moved to stop them, only be thrown against the wall by Yoda.
    I LOVE that part in the move, it makes me laugh every time.

Me too! Great, funny scene.

?You are weak, Master Kenobi?? Palpatine cackled as he taunted Obi-Wan. ?Your attachment to the girl grows ever stronger? She distracts you. But she will die soon? I will see to it personally.
    Gah! How did Palpy find out about Siri?

Um? it was kinda all over the map by then? but how did he know about anything? You?d think that letting them have a relationship would have gotten around. ;)

Before Palpatine could react, Yoda slew him. And then all of the power that was located in Palpatine erupted in a large blast.
    Go YODA!! Yay, Palpatine is dead! If only the real story went that way...

:: sigh :: I know.

Great job!!
    Thanks!

queenberuthiel
    The stupid computer kicked me off-line while trying to reply
    [:D] I understand.

Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin together? They'll dance circles around Palpatine.
    Perhaps literally. :: pictures them dancing around Palpatine and singing show tunes ::
    Having visions of the Big Three hog-tying Palpy and dancing around singing Big Spender. Palpy, having cracked under the singing voices of the Big Three, decides not to be a sith anymore and starts singing along, thus the galaxy is saved.

:: snicker ::

Yay for blue smoke Palpatine!! That's my sisters favorite part of Star Wars.
    Hm?

JediStarMoonstruck
    Yep, gotta love the handmaidens.
    :D They?re smarter than we give them credit for being. [face_shhh]

Ooo nice! I'm bad at battles, too, so I can relate. The corpse is dead!!! Waaaaiiit... did Anakin complete his destiny? He didn't kill Palpatine. Is there something else?
    [face_worried] Um? I should go read that prophecy again. [face_whistling]

I think I'll just celebrate and be happy.
    Yes, let?s dance and be happy and forget my plot holes. [face_dancing]

AvenKiel
    YESSS!!!
    Glad I could make you happy.

Please put me on the PM list! Thanks!
    Done. You?re now one of the masses. :)

Veloz
    Wooooo!! at last Palpatine is no more
    :D

Great update!.. tnx for the pm
    Thanks!

Killik
    *I WILL have a real reply this time*
    Haha. You?ll have to do another reply if you want me to respond. :p

Daenarrah
    Oh! What a great fight scene.
    Killik deserves most of the credit. :)

I'm afraid to even try and attempt one.
    I was too. Sometimes you just bite the bullet and go for it.

This was very good. Now three Jedi vs. one Sith. Considering how strong Palpy is I think those odds were fair.
    Who needs fai

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Siri jerked suddenly while Padmé cried out in pain. There had been a massive disturbance in the Force.

?What is it?? Moteé asked.

?I think that Palpatine has just been killed,? Siri responded, shocked by the wave of malice that had spread through the Force.

Padmé cried out in pain once again.

?Milady, what?s wrong?? Ellé asked.

?I don?t know, but the baby is upset!? Padmé replied in pain. Once she regained her breath, she calmly said, ?I think my water just broke.?

?What?? Siri asked weakly. She was not ready for this. She had been trained for battle, not childbirth.

?Captain!? Moteé cried out as she rushed toward the cabin. ?We need to head toward the nearest medical station now!?

?The closest one is Polis Massa,? Captain Typho informed her. ?We will be there shortly.?

?You must calm down, Padmé,? Siri urged her. ?Your stress will only increase the baby?s. I?ll try to calm the baby down through the Force.? Siri sent soothing thoughts toward the life-form inside Padmé?s large belly.

-----

Padmé screamed out. She had just experienced another contraction.

?You are doing good, Milady,? Ellé encouraged.

?I want Anakin!? Padmé wailed.

?I will contact him and make sure he arrives in time for the births,? Siri reassured her.

?Births??

Siri paused. She had felt two little life-forms inside of Padmé. ?Mistress Padmé, Knight Tachi is correct. You are having twins,? the medical droid told her. As soon as they had arrived at the medical station, Padmé had been rushed off to a delivery room where she had finally been assessed by a medical droid.

?Twins?? Padmé asked. ?I want Anakin NOW!? she screamed again just as Siri established contact with Obi-Wan via comlink.

?Siri? Is Padmé all right?? Obi-Wan asked, his voice filled with concern. They were supposed to be in space traveling to Naboo, and it sounded as if Padmé was in a great deal of pain.

?She?s perfectly fine, but she?s in labor now. She wants Anakin to come to us,? Siri replied into the comlink.

?Labor?? Obi-Wan asked, confused.

?Is Padmé okay?? Anakin?s voice came over Siri?s comlink. He had grabbed it when he heard Obi-Wan mumble ?Labor?? in a confused voice. ?Is the baby coming??

?Yes, the babies are coming,? Siri told him.

?Ba? babies?? Anakin mumbled.

?Yes, you?re having twins,? Siri replied.

?Twins??

A long pause went by. ?I?m sorry dear, it seems that the Chosen One just fainted. Did you say that Padmé is pregnant with Anakin?s twins??

?Yes. Now quit stalling Kenobi and get your padawan here!? Siri yelled at him.

?We will be there soon,? Obi-Wan replied.

In the short time period since Palpatine?s death, the Jedi had managed to alert Bail Organa to the situation and treat Master Yoda for his injuries sustained from Palpatine?s death. Their original plan had been to stay on Coruscant and continue keeping chaos at bay, but Anakin had been feeling anxious about Padmé since Palpatine?s death. It seemed that there was a reason after all for his padawan?s anxiety about the senator, but he never would have guessed that it was because Padmé was having his twins.

Obi-Wan made arrangements for a ship and woke up his padawan so that they could check on Padmé as quickly as possible. Despite being puzzled at the situation and slightly angry at Anakin for not telling him about any of this, he could not help but smile at the idea of two little beings being welcomed into their lives. It gave hope to an otherwise very dark situation that they all faced.

18. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    A long pause went by. ?I?m sorry dear, it seems that the Chosen One just fainted. Did you say that Padmé is pregnant with Anakin?s twins??

rofl. I can just see Anakin fainting like that. I hope they get there soon. I hope Yoda wasn't too banged up by the Palpy-bomb. Padme'll be fine, although she may rough Anakin up a bit during the delivery. I hope his prosthetic hand is still under warranty.

19. Jadie

Jadie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Only one word: LOL!!!! [face_laugh]

I mean, poor Padmé and everything, but... LOL!!!

And "the" Chosen One fainted? o_O [face_laugh]

Wow! Great job! ;) (I think LOL is my word of the day! :p )
    First reply!!! :p

Edit: damn, zebula! :p

20. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006

That made me laugh, Anakin fainted, loved it.

Well, maybe it was good thing that Obi- Wan didn?t find out about everything until now, otherwise I think that he would faint too.

Amazing update=D= and thanx for the pm[:D] , I am praying that Padmé won?t die[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] .

21. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    great addition!

and I found anakin's fainting quite funny as well.

great job more please!

22. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Siri paused. She had felt two little life-forms inside of Padmé. ?Mistress Padmé, Knight Tachi is correct. You are having twins,? the medical droid told her.

It makes you wonder why in the movie Anakin didn't sense the two babies. Silly man.:rolleyes:

?Labor?? Obi-Wan asked, confused.

Poor Obi-Wan, always being in the dark.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I can really picture him fainting and Obi-Wan saying exactly that! Too hilarious!

?Yes. Now quit stalling Kenobi and get your padawan here!? Siri yelled at him.

[face_laugh] It always makes me laugh when Siri yells at Obi-Wan and calls him Kenobi.

Despite being puzzled at the situation and slightly angry at Anakin for not telling him about any of this, he could not help but smile at the idea of two little beings being welcomed into their lives. It gave hope to an otherwise very dark situation that they all faced.

Why do I get the feeling Obi-Wan and Anakin are going to have a LONG talk when this is all over? [face_thinking]

Another spectacular update!! =D= =D= =D=

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Has anyone else wondered why Anakin and Padme didn't talk about the names for the twins? Leia can't be a common name... Did they talk about it and then she named the kids the names she liked out of the discussed names or did they just not talk about them? RotS has sooooo many plot holes! :oops:

24. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    [face_thinking] Hard to say Jaya, it?s probably one of those things that are up for our own imagination to figure out, maybe by writting fanfics;) .

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    No more plot bunnies! Ahhhhhh! (I already have to BIG ones. Don't you want me to write the sequel? [face_batting] )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.