Saga Changing an Order (Siriwan, A/P, RotS AU - Completed: 5/8) Sequel is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Obi-Wan and Siri collapsed on her sleeping pallet. It had been a long day.

?I can?t believe that the Council is letting us get away with it,? Siri softly whispered.

?Well, there are far more pressing matters than the two of us,? Obi-Wan replied softly before kissing her on the forehead.

?I feared they would make us chose between each other and the Order,? Siri admitted.

?You didn?t need to worry; I would give up anything for you,? Obi-Wan told her sincerely.

?Anything?? Siri asked, realizing the depth of that statement and wondering if he really meant it.

Obi-Wan paused to consider what he would give up. Would he really give up being a Jedi? Could he actually settle down into a normal life? What would he do? Would he find a job? Would he marry Siri? Would he have children? Would he be a good father? Would he allow his children to be raised as Jedi?

All of these questions flooded Obi-Wan?s mind, almost overwhelming him.

?Yes, I would give up anything to be with you.? Obi-Wan?s words melted Siri?s heart. ?But I think we will both agree that right now is not the best time to give up being a Jedi. They need us too much.?

?Yes they do. But what about after the war?? Siri asked.

?Well, we will decide when it ends. If they do not allow us to remain as Jedi, then we can retire, marry, and create little padawans to terrorize Anakin. How does that sound??

Siri giggled as she replied, ?Wonderful. Would we do all of that if they didn?t kick us out??

?Most definitely. Anakin needs padawans to terrorize him so that he can understand what I went through.?

Obi-Wan and Siri laughed. Neither had felt this happy in a long time. Not since before the war. Not since before Qui-Gon died. Not since their childhood was stolen from them as they were forced to grow up too quickly. Not since they fell in love and realized they could not be together.

?Do we want to raise our children as Jedi?? Siri asked.

Obi-Wan laughed. ?I don?t know, Siri. Could you imagine not being a Jedi??

?Maybe the Order will be different by then. Maybe we can raise our children and be Jedi at the same time,? Siri remarked thoughtfully.

?So you are saying we should become Corellians?? Obi-Wan joked.

?There are worse things we could do,? Siri replied, still grinning.

Obi-Wan leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. ?I never thought this could happen. I have never been happier.?

?Obi? What happens if?? she trailed off, unable to complete her thought.

?Well, we cannot think about that. We must simply cherish the time we have together, and not dwell on what we cannot predict.?

Siri nodded, Obi-Wan?s words rang true in her heart. ?Well then, I think we must cherish the time we have together.? A mischievous grin spread across Siri?s face as a surprised look dawned on Obi-Wan?s face as he realized what Siri was implying.

?That we must.?
  2. VA_Parky Jedi Master

star 4
    Cherish it, indeed! Whew! Is it hot in here? :)

Great post! I love hearing Obi-wan and Siri getting to talk about their future - there's such hope there, definitely something they need with a war going on. And the comments about their children terrorizing Anakin was hysterical! Nice touch!

Can't wait to read more! This story is wonderful!

Edit: Please add me to your PM list! And have a nice break!
  3. starwarsfan1000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good post. :)

At least he paused to think what he would give up.
  4. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :) Hey, I'll be leaving on break today, so I'm not sure when I'll be updating. Anyone want a PM to let you know when I update? I'll be happy to send them out. :) (But only if you want them. You must let me know if you do.)
  5. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe. Cherish. Is that what they're calling it these days?[face_beatup]

Pleeeease put on the PM list!!!
  6. AP4EVER Jedi Master

star 4
    "If they do not allow us to remain as Jedi, then we can retire, marry, and create little padawans to terrorize Anakin. How does that sound??

Siri giggled as she replied, ?Wonderful. Would we do all of that if they didn?t kick us out??

?Most definitely. Anakin needs padawans to terrorize him so that he can understand what I went through.?

[face_laugh] Now there's an idea. It would almost be worth seeing Anakin cursing his name. For as they say, Revenge is so very sweet.[face_devil]

Wonderful post, Jaya. It's kinda refreshing seeing these two so relaxed and...well, not being their usual selves. Can't wait to read more.:D
  7. usher-lover Jedi Knight

star 1
    ?Well, we cannot think about that. We must simply cherish the time we have together, and not dwell on what we cannot predict.?

thats true for all of us. another great post=D= could you add me to your PM list, please?:)

8. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
  9. Corrin_Horn Jedi Padawan

Yet another great story...=D=
    add me to the PM list, please?[face_praying]
  10. DreamingIce Force Ghost

star 3
    Hang on! How did I miss the start of this story?! Siriwan, Master? You've just made my day! [:D] I must thank Jaina for giving you that bunny!;)

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yes!!! That would just be priceless to see!

Great work!

~Misha
  11. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    VA_Parky
    Cherish it, indeed! Whew! Is it hot in here?
    [face_batting]

Great post! I love hearing Obi-wan and Siri getting to talk about their future - there's such hope there, definitely something they need with a war going on. And the comments about their children terrorizing Anakin was hysterical! Nice touch!
    Yes? they will at least have one child. A girl. [face_batting]

Can't wait to read more! This story is wonderful!
    Thanks! That means so much to me. :D It?s a nice change from writing silly stories about a practical joker (Wes Janson) to writing a fairly well rounded story. :D

starwarsfan1000
    Good post.
    Thanks! :)

At least he paused to think what he would give up.
    Well, Obi-Wan thinks through stuff like that. Unlike some impetuous young knights that we know. ;)

Jaira
    Hehe. Cherish. Is that what they're calling it these days?
    Hehe. I actually didn?t think it was that funny when I wrote it? [face_batting]

AP4EVER
    "If they do not allow us to remain as Jedi, then we can retire, marry, and create little padawans to terrorize Anakin. How does that sound??
    Now there's an idea. It would almost be worth seeing Anakin cursing his name. For as they say, Revenge is so very sweet.

Hehe. Poor Anakin.

Wonderful post, Jaya. It's kinda refreshing seeing these two so relaxed and...well, not being their usual selves. Can't wait to read more.
    Yeah, it is nice to see them be relaxed. And even have? dare I say it? fun?

usher-lover
    thats true for all of us.

I probably wrote that for myself more than anyone! ;)

another great post
    Thanks! :D

Jodiwent
    [face_love]
    Hehe. I figured you?d like this one? ;)

Corrin_Horn
    Yet another great story...
    Thanks! It?s fun to have my ?fans? come read my other works. Especially when it?s a story I enjoy. :)

Dreaming_Ice
    Hang on! How did I miss the start of this story?!
    Cause I didn?t send you an unsolicited PM. :p

Siriwan, Master? You've just made my day!
    Yes, I occasionally write things the masses will like. ;) Not those weird people who like Wes. :p

I must thank Jaina for giving you that bunny!
    What about the plot bunny?s sequel? Is she still good for that one?

Yes!!! That would just be priceless to see!

Maybe an epilogue. Unless Jaina?s plot bunnies breed and make me rewrite the entire Saga.

Great work!
    Thanks! :D
  12. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ?Will you two stop it? You?re going to ruin our appetite,? Anakin whined.

?Let them be, Anakin. I can?t remember the last time I saw Master Kenobi so happy,? Padmé remarked.

?Yes, let us be Anakin. And please call me Obi-Wan, Senator. Thank you for inviting us to dinner,? Obi-Wan told her, grinning ear to ear from being out with the people he loved most in the galaxy.

?Only if you call me Padmé,? she replied, giving him a pleasant smile. ?It is the least I could do for you, Anakin, and Knight Tachi. You saved my life after all.?

?It?s Siri, Padmé. From what I have heard, these two seem to do that a lot,? Siri joked.

?Yes, it seems that I can?t escape danger. It must be attracted to me. So the Council has approved of Jedi having relationships?? Padmé asked with interest.

?Sort of,? Obi-Wan began.

?It seems that the Jedi cannot do without us currently, so they have agreed to let us continue with our relationship. It is uncertain if they will allow it after the war ends,? Siri informed the former queen.

?What will you do after the war if they do not approve?? Padmé asked.

?Quit the Order and start a family,? Obi-Wan replied cheerfully, completely out of character for the Obi-Wan that Padmé and Anakin knew. Love really did change a person.

?A family?? Anakin asked, cringing at the thought of Obi-Wan having children.

?Yes Anakin. Siri and I will create lots of little padawans to annoy you and put you through the hard times that I have had training you,? Obi-Wan teasingly threatened.

?Well Master, I could always go by your bad example and get married and have children,? Anakin remarked smugly.

Obi-Wan spit out his sip of water in response to that threat. ?Anakin! You will be the death of me! That is the last thing the galaxy needs: little Anakin Skywalkers running around, taking apart droids, accidentally taking an engine out of a speeder, changing the course of a ship mid flight?? Obi-Wan joked with the group causing fits of laughter to erupt from those around the table, even though they secretly feared little Skywalkers.

?But Master, what would you do without me or my offspring?? Anakin replied conceitedly.

?Relax,? Obi-Wan retorted.

While the men continued to bat around insults and fake threats, Siri could not help but notice the slight frown that appeared on Padmé?s face when Obi-Wan balked at the idea of Anakin having children. Siri knew there was an attraction between the two, but just how far did their attraction go?

Before Siri could reflect further on Anakin and Padmé, she had to change the conversation before the boys deteriorated it any further. Currently they were discussing Yoda having children with Yaddle. Something had to be said before they sunk any lower.

?What have you been drinking?? Siri asked.

?Water dear,? Obi-Wan remarked, giving Siri a large grin.

?Spiked water, perhaps? Please, don?t spoil our dinner by discussing offspring of Yoda. That would imply that he would have to?? Siri and the rest of the group shuddered before they erupted into fits of giggles and laughter.

?Thank you for that wonderful mental image, dear,? Obi-Wan told her.

?It?s too bad Yaddle died. She could have made Yoda happy,? Anakin mused.

?So how have you been, Padmé?? Obi-Wan asked, eager to change the subject.

?I have been good, even though my normal life continues to be interrupted by meddlesome Jedi,? Padmé said as she threw a pointed glance toward Anakin.

?Well, I will be sure to take him off your hands soon enough,? Obi-Wan remarked.

?Don?t make that too soon,? Padmé whispered in an inaudible voice just as dinner arrived.

The group continued to have polite, yet spirited, conversation for the rest of the evening as they enjoyed interacting like normal human beings, not heroes or political figures that were looked up to by the rest of the galaxy.
  13. starwarsfan1000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good post.

That is not plain water. (at least, I hope it isn't.) Otherwise, someone gets tipsy off water. [face_mischief]
  14. Jaina_Solo_15 Force Ghost

star 6
    ?Spiked water, perhaps? Please, don?t spoil our dinner by discussing offspring of Yoda. That would imply that he would have to?? Siri and the rest of the group shuddered before they erupted into fits of giggles and laughter.

Uh, yeah...what Obi-Wan said. [face_sick] :p

Very funny post though, Master. Siri's perceptiveness just goes to show how girls always seem to recognize that sort of thing before boys. :D
  15. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    My mind is already going wild on how Anakin is going to tell his Master that he is married. This is so exciting [face_dancing]
  16. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_dancing] Great chapter! I like seeing Obi so giddy in love!:*
  17. VA_Parky Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww... Obi-wan is so cute and happy! I love it - gives me the warm fuzzies! [face_love]

I'm so happy to see Padme make an appearance. Wonder if she and Siri will become friends? It does seem as if they have a lot in common.

Look forward to more! Woohoo!
  18. usher-lover Jedi Knight

star 1
    anakin telling to stop before he loses his apetite is funny. reminds me of the time i went out with my parents on their aniversery. anyway, funny chapter, and it should be funny when anakin tells obi-wan the truth.
  19. AP4EVER Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Let them be, Anakin. I can?t remember the last time I saw Master Kenobi so happy,? Padmé remarked.

It's great to see the 'family' coming together. And I think it's safe to say that Obi-Wan knows about A&P...for obvious reasons.

?Quit the Order and start a family,? Obi-Wan replied cheerfully, completely out of character for the Obi-Wan that Padmé and Anakin knew. Love really did change a person.

You can say that again. And he said it with full confidence.

?Yes Anakin. Siri and I will create lots of little padawans to annoy you and put you through the hard times that I have had training you,? Obi-Wan teasingly threatened.

?Well Master, I could always go by your bad example and get married and have children,? Anakin remarked smugly.

Touche.[face_devil]

?But Master, what would you do without me or my offspring?? Anakin replied conceitedly.

[face_laugh] Good point.

?Well, I will be sure to take him off your hands soon enough,? Obi-Wan remarked.

?Don?t make that too soon,? Padmé whispered in an inaudible voice just as dinner arrived.

Indeed! They finally get a chance to openly be together, and damnit they're going to do so![face_cowboy]

Lovely post, Jaya. Can't wait to read more.:D
  20. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    starwarsfan1000
    Good post.
    Thanks! :)

That is not plain water. (at least, I hope it isn't.) Otherwise, someone gets tipsy off water.
    Either tipsy or just giddy to be around friends. :p At least that?s what I say when I drink water and act all silly.

Jaina
    Spiked water, perhaps? Please, don?t spoil our dinner by discussing offspring of Yoda. That would imply that he would have to?? Siri and the rest of the group shuddered before they erupted into fits of giggles and laughter.
    Uh, yeah...what Obi-Wan said.

Kept it in just for you. :p

Very funny post though, Master. Siri's perceptiveness just goes to show how girls always seem to recognize that sort of thing before boys.
    No way. They do?!? :p

jacen200015
    My mind is already going wild on how Anakin is going to tell his Master that he is married. This is so exciting
    You?ll be surprised. I guarantee. Well, maybe not after the first post, but it?s probably not what you expect at least not right now.

Jaira
    Great chapter! I like seeing Obi so giddy in love!
    Me too. Aren?t they silly in love?

VA_Parky
    Awww... Obi-wan is so cute and happy! I love it - gives me the warm fuzzies!
    Aw.

I'm so happy to see Padme make an appearance. Wonder if she and Siri will become friends? It does seem as if they have a lot in common.
    She?s in it and has a better role than she did in the last movie! I did claim it has Anakin/Padme stuff in it as well as Siriwan material.

Look forward to more! Woohoo!
    Yay. :)

usher-lover
    anakin telling to stop before he loses his apetite is funny. reminds me of the time i went out with my parents on their aniversery.
    It reminds me of whenever I?m out with a couple being all cutesy in love. Even my boyfriend and I.

anyway, funny chapter, and it should be funny when anakin tells obi-wan the truth.
    Oh, it will be. [face_batting]

AP4EVER
    It's great to see the 'family' coming together. And I think it's safe to say that Obi-Wan knows about A&P...for obvious reasons.

Okay, boys don?t do obvious. Seriously. They only do blaringly obvious, and even then, you have to sometimes directly state it. ;) Trust me, I know way too many clueless guys. (And I apologize to those I just offended, but Obi-Wan is utterly clueless in this story just like he was in ROTJ and the other movies about Anakin and Padme.)

You can say that again. And he said it with full confidence.

Yep. :) Obi?s the older and more mature of the two male Jedi at the table.

Touche.

We had to have more of that fun banter. [face_batting]

Good point.

I think he?ll retire after Anakin?s offspring. :p

Indeed! They finally get a chance to openly be together, and damnit they're going to do so!

Heh.

Lovely post, Jaya. Can't wait to read
  21. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Anakin escorted Padmé back to her apartment. Anakin and Padmé did not say much as they walked, and when they arrived at her apartment, Padmé stalked off to her bedroom without so much as a word. Anakin followed, puzzled at her silence.

?Is everything all right, my angel?? Anakin asked.

?You aren?t going to tell the Council about us, are you?? Padmé responded to Anakin?s question with one of her own.

?No, of course not. We agreed not to,? Anakin replied, obviously not realizing that Padmé actually wanted to stop hiding.

?Right,? Padmé said before changing into her night gown, purposefully changing behind her curtain. ?I suppose you can show yourself out by now.?

Anakin was surprised. ?Padmé, what?s wrong??

?I don?t see why we can?t reveal our marriage to the Council. They accepted Obi-Wan and Siri?s relationship, why can?t they accept ours?? Padmé replied.

Anakin sat down on her bed. ?It?s not that simple, Padmé. Obi-Wan and Siri are respected Jedi.?

?And you?re not? I thought you were the Chosen One, Anakin,? Padmé responded.

?That?s not the point. Obi-Wan tends to act with more clarity and thought through actions. I don?t exactly do that. I?ve spent more time in front of the Council than he has, and my time in front of them has rarely been met with praise,? Anakin confided in her.

?But Obi-Wan and Siri have started a precedent,? Padmé pleaded.

?Technically, we started one, Angel. We did get married before Obi-Wan and Siri ever even thought about getting together. Well, almost. I think they have a bit of a history together.? Anakin chuckled.

?I still don?t see why we can?t tell them,? Padmé replied softly.

?Well, we have a slightly different relationship. We?re married, and they?re not. Plus, I haven?t even been knighted yet.?

?Can we talk about this after you get knighted?? Padmé asked hopefully.

?Yes, of course. We can talk about it more then, and after the war, we?ll see what they do to Obi-Wan and Siri. If they don?t do anything too bad to them, maybe we can reveal our marriage to them then. Is that all right, Angel?? he asked.

?Yes,? Padmé replied, smiling.

?Good. Now, we are married?? Anakin said, alluding to his desires.

Padmé laughed, happy to be with her love just as much as Anakin was happy to be with her. Together they enjoyed a brief respite from the war and politics.
  22. starwarsfan1000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good post. :)

Can't really blame Anakin for not wanting to bring up his marriage to the Council, they'd probably throw him into isolation.
  23. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    *sighs* Anakin can be so dense sometimes. :oops: He can at least tell Obi-Wan and not the Council.
  24. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, they should at least tell Obi.:rolleyes: Anakin is way too caught up in the whole secrecy thing...
  25. VA_Parky Jedi Master

star 4
    Whew! Lots of fireworks in this chapter! Thankfully, Anakin and Padme's fight was resolved quickly - and lovingly! [face_love] ;)

Good update! I'm anxious to see what's coming up. Will Padme be able to continue to keep their secret? Should be interesting!

Thanks for the PM! I'll be gone for about a week, but when I return I will hurry to catch up! :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.