main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Changing an Order (Siriwan, A/P, RotS AU - Completed: 5/8) Sequel is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO FORCE I"M DYINNNNGGGGGGG HERE THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY

wonderful innocent way of yoda to tell obi to "spend time" with siri LOL and i guess that means relationships are excepted as a given now. and OF COURSE anakin would laugh his head off.

was that a proposal? lol what it lacks in romance it certainly makes up for in originality.
    but hey obi has a humorbone he just needs a good line or two to work off of and he can come up with some great stuff.

they should marry and start a family two but at their pace not yoda's

obi and ani are gonna have a codebreaker to codebreaker chat arent they.
    lol

Snow

please update soon

2. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    [face_laugh] I love Yoda, he's so straight forward!! This is so wonderful!!

3. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Sorry for my lurkiness. I loved that last post [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Siri's "I'd like to see what you could accomplish in a dress." Padme's "they weren't so small a few minutes ago." & Yoda's whack before saying "Little Jedi why aren't you making - - " Good thing I wasn't taking a sip of my soda when I read that.

4. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Yoda then hit Obi-Wan across the knee. Obi-Wan barely kept in a curse. ?What was that for!?!? he yelled.

?Little Jedi, why have you not made yet. Married, you should be. Little Jedi, you will create,? Yoda told him.

Anakin barely contained his laughter.

Siri?s mouth dropped open at Master Yoda?s words.

?Hear that, Siri?? Obi-Wan asked, still wincing from the pain in his knee. ?Master Yoda wants us to get married and have children.?

Obi-Wan received another smack from the gimmer stick. ?Proper way to propose, that is not!?

Oh how funny...my sides hurt now...thanks for that!!!!~

5. Discorpor8

Discorpor8 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Oooh, do I hear the pitter-patter of some little Obi-Wans? Please PM me when you update!

6. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    =D= Excellent chapter, Jaya Solo. I have to admit, any scene that Yoda appears in, he just steals it for himself completely. [face_peace]

7. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreciate them! Paper due tomorrow by noon :( and then finals next week. Joy. :rolleyes:

I love all of the comments and all of you guys! You're wonderful! :D

8. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    â??Youâ??re doing great, Angel,â?? Anakin whispered to her.

â??Shut up! I wish you were the one doing this!â?? Padmé screamed at him.

Words of the Wise: listen to your wife!

â??I knew you were having a girl.â??

â??And I knew I was having a boy,â?? Padmé replied,

Well, what better compromise than having both?

â??I was so worried,â?? Siri whispered into his chest.

â??Youâ??re wearing a dress,â?? Obi-Wan remarked.

...I was expecting a 'I missed you too' but, whatever floats your boat Obi.

â??After all that weâ??ve been through, your greeting to me is â??Youâ??re wearing a dress?!â??â??

â??Um, you look nice?â?? Obi-Wan said, fumbling for words.

And it appears the S.S. Obi-Wan Kenobi is sailing straight toward its destination: the dog house...or should that be gundark?

â??Theyâ??re so small,â?? he whispered.

â??They werenâ??t so tiny a few minutes ago,â?? Padmé growled

Ummm...no comment.

"I should have told you about it, but Iâ??ve been so confused by everything,â?? Anakin admitted.

Yoda smacked him across the head with his gimmer stick. â??Told us, you should have. Dealt with you so harshly, we would not have. Obi-Wan we allowed to be with Siri. Told us before now, you should have.â??

Indeed! If they allowed Obi-Wan, chances are they would've acceptted him too!

Yoda then hit Obi-Wan across the knee. Obi-Wan barely kept in a curse. â??What was that for!?!â?? he yelled.

â??Little Jedi, why have you not made yet. Married, you should be. Little Jedi, you will create,â?? Yoda told him.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] OMG!!! Did he say what I think he said?![face_laugh] [face_laugh]

He does have a point though.

â??Master Yoda wants us to get married and have children.â??

Obi-Wan received another smack from the gimmer stick. â??Proper way to propose, that is not!â??

Behold, Yoda. The Galaxy's best couple's therapist![face_laugh]

Sorry for the late post, Jaya. I've got three 2nd mid-terms coming up and one of them is tomorrow. But even they can't keep me away!:cool: Can't wait to read more.:D

9. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I feel your pain. [face_tired] That's how I feel right now. 8-} And that one.

It's sad that the last post is on Monday. I'm going to feel sad and empty... ;)

10. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Great post.

Yoda likely has a practical reason (as well as a sentimental one) for Obi-Wan and Siri to have children of their own. The Jedi have pretty much been decimated following the Clone Wars and Order 66. That means the Order has to be rebuilt. And, Jedi having children of their own means a groundwork for a future Order.

Speaking of a future Order, will the sequel deal with how the Jedi have changed the Order around, and how they're adjusting to it? Certainly Obi-Wan and Anakin would be fine with the changes made (especially as they're behind most of them). But, it would be interesting to see other survivors who grew up with the old Code trying to adjust to the new ways. (The younglings and padawans would be young enough to absorb the change easily).

Who will you have on the new Council? So far, Yoda and Obi-Wan are the only survivors. Correct? (I'm not sure if Shaak-Ti was on the Council). I'm guessing Anakin would be put on the Council officially now. Siri would be on it too. (She and Anakin likely earned their places in their actions saving the younglings).

Can't wait for the next post, and then the sequel.

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    JediStarMoonstruck
    *dies of laughter* I love Yoda. That's all I have to say.
    :D I?m glad you liked it!

Jaira
    Yoda smacked him across the head with his gimmer stick.
    That's what I'm talking about!

Teehee. O:)

Yoda then hit Obi-Wan across the knee. Obi-Wan barely kept in a curse. ?What was that for!?!? he yelled.
    ?Little Jedi, why have you not made yet. Married, you should be. Little Jedi, you will create,? Yoda told him.
    Classic! Yoda's hilarious!

Thanks! I figured that even Yoda would have a sense of humor. ;)

Obi-Wan received another smack from the gimmer stick. ?Proper way to propose, that is not!?
    No, it isn't. Do it right, Jedi!

[face_batting]

Darth-Buddy
    That Yoda, he really shocked me.
    You?ll find I?m full of surprises.

Besides, I was the one that wrote this crazy story starting off with Yoda allowing Obi-Wan and Siri to have a relationship? so you could say I?m pretty crazy and make Yoda do interesting things? ;)

I loved it though, great update I really loved the whole story. I am glad you thought of it.
    Thanks! I still blame Jaina for it and the sequel.

LilyHobbitJedi
    A small chuckle left his lips as he realized how foolish he had been. He had wanted to save her so badly from death, when it was not death that she was experiencing but the birth of new lives.
    If only Anakin would'nt have jumped to such conclusions in the first place.

Yep. Silly boy.

Half way through the contractions, Anakin realized that he would most likely have to have his hand examined later. Padmé had quite a grip.
    He should endure some pain after what he put her through.

Yes. Yes he should. All men should. ;)

Siri pulled out of the embrace to stare incredulously at him. ?Did you really just say that?? Siri asked. ?After all that we?ve been through, your greeting to me is ?You?re wearing a dress?!??
    Aww...I just love Obi-Wan and Siri.

Hehe. :D

?I?d like to see how much you?d accomplish while wearing a dress!? Siri hissed.
    Now THAT is a funny mental image.

Teehee.

*Falls off of chair, since I'm laughing so hard.*

:)

I LOVE Yoda's bluntness. Little Jedi indeed. Poor Obi-Wan and Siri, lol!
    Hehe.

Awesome update!!
    Thanks!

MarcusDade
    *rolls on the floor laughing* god, Yoda is great!

wee_jedi
    Yay for a new reader! [face_dancing]

that was so funny with Yoda , great writing!
    Glad you joined us! And I?m really glad that you liked the post. :)

Star_Angel
    God, Yoda is too funny, but he is right, Anakin should have told them, that were not a good proposal of Obi- Wan and not to mention the fact that both Anakin and Obi- Wan needed to be hit by a stick to knock some senesces into them.
    Hehe. Yes they did. ;)

Wonderful update, yay, Padmé didn?t die, and thanx for the pm.
    Nope, Padmé didn?t die!

Peagis
    Yoda has such a way of putting things Hes awesome!
    Yeah, he is. He?s very fun to write too. ;) It?s been great watching everyone?s reactions.

Dreaming_Ice
    I love this post. Between Obi's silly remarks, and Yoda and... ... his gimmer stick...
    :) Glad you liked it so much.

Wait, does this mean that there's only one post left? NOOO!
    Yes.

Sequel. Soon. Very Soon. Yes.
    Hopefully.

Veloz
    Oh fantastic update
    Thanks.

Quite funny too

Cant wait for the next one! (even though it will be the last one)
    Don?t worry too much. ;)

AnakinsFavorite
    Okay, I swear that you?ve po

12. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Good too see my old beta reader can do fics on her own!

though methinks Jaya needs her own beta.........

He arrived back on Coruscant a few days ago ?

Methinks it was SLIGHTLY longer....

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Actually, it wasn't. :p The events of RotS occur over a very short amount of time. :p

14. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    FitJedi
    Once again, wonderful post.
    Thanks! [face_blush]

Glad Anakin got there for the birth of the twins, and poor Obi-Wan getting smacked by Yoda.. priceless.
    Teehee. Thanks!

ZebulaNebula
    Awwwwww. Anakin, the kids are cute now, but wait until you have to change a dirty diaper.
    Heh. Actually? there are some pretty funny scenes that I?ve written for the sequel already. [face_batting] Poor Anakin. O:)

And why am I picturing Nicole Kidman as Siri? I'm surprised Obi-Wan isn't making remarks about Anakin's tastes in women.
    :confused: Huh?

Padmeshandmaiden
    Yay for a new reader! [face_dancing]

Ok, that whole chapter was hilarious.
    Thanks! :D

I loved Obi-Wan and his lack of tact when greeting Siri. Never greet a woman who has had a rough day with....Your wearing a dress.
    Well, he?s had a long day and this whole relationship thing is new to him? ;)

And Yoda and his gimmer stick was absolutely perfect. Little Jedi......LOL More please and soon.
    Thanks! I?m glad you liked it!

Daenarrah
    You got Padmé's reaction in delivery down so well. And Anakin was a good boy and kept his mouth shut.
    Thanks! I just imagine how I?ll act. I bet Siri would try to Force choke Obi during delivery?

I just had to laugh at the Obi-Wan/Siri exchange. That was great. She goes through all that and all he comments about is her in a dress.
    Poor Obi. Actually, poor guys in this story. They get a bum rap. ;)

Then Yoda tells them to get married and start making Jedi babies! It just cracks me up picturing that coming from Yoda's mouth, and he's be so serious about it too.
    Yes. I like humor. ;)

And now the truth is out about Anakin and Padmé. Yay!
    Only took to the second to last post?

queenberuthiel
    Yoda
    Little Kenobis running around? It's about time Obi-wan joined in on the fun.

Fun? torture? mayhem? take your pick. ;)

princess_of_naboo
    Yoda cleared his throat behind him. Anakin realized that he had to face Obi-Wan and Anakin now.
    I think that last Anakin is supposed to be Yoda.

Fixed. :p

The whole Yoda saying Obi-Wan and Siri needed some Jedi babies was hilarious. Very true too though.
    Yes. Sadly they need more numbers.

?Hear that, Siri?? Obi-Wan asked, still wincing from the pain in his knee. ?Master Yoda wants us to get married and have children.?
    I loved those lines.

Thanks! :D

It's interesting that Jedi haven't "interbred" more when you can easily get more Jedi children that way. No baby snatching needed.
    Well, I?m sure there was a reason for it? I?d LOVE to know why they decided to not allow marriage/attachments?

I'm going to miss this story when it's over.
    The sequel should be here soon enough. ;)

Killik
    *grins* A 'duty' to have children, do they.
    The feminist in me cringed when I wrote that line. :p

As I said before, this is quite amusing, Jaya. Poor Anakin, having to deal with a lady giving birth and all. *grins*
    It?s his fault! He should HAVE to deal with it!

PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    I just loved this post...Yoda was toooo funny
    Thanks!

VA_Parky
    *falls off chair, laughing uncontrollably. Gets back up and tries to compose self in order to formulate a response*
    Did I do that? [face_batting]

Awesome, Jaya! Oh, I have loved every single update so much, but THIS one has got to be my favorite.
    [face_blush]

It had everything - all the witty banter I have come to adore, a happy ending - and Yoda whacking Obi-wan with his gimer stick. Priceless!
    Told you someone would get whacked soon enough. ;)

Love, love, love this story so m

15. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Alishu06
    *laughs really hard*
    Yoda was awesome, "Little Jedi, create you must." hehehehehehehehe loved it!

Thanks! I?m glad you enjoyed it so much!

Lady_Eirtae
    ROTFL! That was great!!
    Thanks!

?You?re wearing a dress,? Obi-Wan remarked.
    Siri pulled out of the embrace to stare incredulously at him. ?Did you really just say that?? Siri asked. ?After all that we?ve been through, your greeting to me is ?You?re wearing a dress?!??
    ?Um, you look nice?? Obi-Wan said, fumbling for words.
    I can see that perfectly!!

:D Me too.

And Yoda was priceless!!!
    :D

timerift22
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO FORCE I"M DYINNNNGGGGGGG HERE THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY
    Thanks.

You know? you always seem to claim that you posted parts of my story. Silly. :p (In your quotes.)

Little Jedi, why have you not made yet. Married, you should be. Little Jedi, you will create,? Yoda told him.
    wonderful innocent way of yoda to tell obi to "spend time" with siri LOL and i guess that means relationships are excepted as a given now. and OF COURSE anakin would laugh his head off.

Yes. [face_worried] Well? I think they are?

was that a proposal? lol what it lacks in romance it certainly makes up for in originality.
    but hey obi has a humorbone he just needs a good line or two to work off of and he can come up with some great stuff.

Heh. It wasn?t. ;)

they should marry and start a family two but at their pace not yoda's
    Heh. You?ll find out what happens in the next story. [face_batting]

obi and ani are gonna have a codebreaker to codebreaker chat arent they.
    lol

Probably at some point. :rolleyes: Those boys have so much to talk about.

AvenKiel
    I love Yoda, he's so straight forward!! This is so wonderful!!
    :D At least he tells it like it is!

Jodiwent
    Sorry for my lurkiness.
    I suppose you?re forgiven. ;)

I loved that last post. Siri's "I'd like to see what you could accomplish in a dress." Padme's "they weren't so small a few minutes ago." & Yoda's whack before saying "Little Jedi why aren't you making - - " Good thing I wasn't taking a sip of my soda when I read that.
    Heh. I?m going to have to ad disclaimers, aren?t I?

kenobiwanobi
    Siri?s mouth dropped open at Master Yoda?s words.
    Oh how funny...my sides hurt now...thanks for that!!!!~

Hehe. I love making people laugh!

Discorpor8
    Oooh, do I hear the pitter-patter of some little Obi-Wans? Please PM me when you update!
    Not quite yet. ;)

Mr_Dagobah
    Excellent chapter, Jaya Solo. I have to admit, any scene that Yoda appears in, he just steals it for himself completely.
    [face_blush] Thanks!

AP4EVER
    ?You?re doing great, Angel,? Anakin whispered to her.
    ?Shut up! I wish you were the one doing this!? Padmé screamed at him.
    Words of the Wise: listen to your wife!

:D

?I knew you were having a girl.?
    ?And I knew I was having a boy,? Padmé replied,
    Well, what better compromise

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Okay, so up next is the post you?ve all been waiting for.

Since there?s no telling how quickly I?ll get the sequel written (I want to have most done before I start posting) feel free to check out my other saga works. If you miss me that much that is. ;)

Reflections: This short story is about Padmé/Sola that deals with them growing up throughout the prequels. It also has flashbacks to cute moments from their childhood. It gets rather angsty toward the end, though. :(

Ouch is a two part story that looks at Padmé and Anakin shortly after TPM. It?s cute and has a bit of banter in it. ;)

I Really Need A New Master is a hilarious one post where Anakin deals with Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan is particularly cruel in this one. [face_devil] [face_batting]

Attack of the Fan Girls is a Halloween challenge vignette where you had to write the worst possible first line imaginable.

[/end shameless plug]

SO, since this is the last post, I NEED you to tell me if you want to get a PM when the next story comes out. I would hate for you to miss out on the next story because you weren?t watching for it. :)

Also, lurkers, do come out and say hi since this is the last post and all. [face_batting]

And you may ask a question or two about the sequel to kill the time in between. ;) I may or may not respond vaguely though. :D

17. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Okay, I have been a very busy lurker (if you want to see why, feel free to look at my profile and faint from what all I have going on) but I wanted to say that I love your story very, very much and that I would love to be added onto your PM list for the next one!

18. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    ?Do I have to go?? Anakin whined.

?Yes, you have to go,? Obi-Wan replied.

?But Padmé and the babies need me,? he whined again.

?The Republic needs you more,? Padmé replied. ?I?ll be fine. Siri is going to stay with me. And as soon as I?m ready, we?ll take the babies to see you.? Siri looked rather glum about not being able to go with Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin to help pick up the pieces of the Republic, but she had already resigned herself to stay with Padmé and the twins. They all knew that the babies would have great importance in the future.

?Fine, but they better not do anything like talk or walk before I get to see them next,? Anakin said.

Siri pulled Obi-Wan out into the hall-way, away from the young couple.

?You wanted to be alone with me that badly?? Obi-Wan teased.

?No, I wanted to give them some privacy,? Siri responded before she kissed him. ?Don?t do anything stupid while I?m not there, okay??

Obi-Wan chuckled. ?Hopefully things will calm down now.?

?Until the Skywalker twins grow up to terrorize you,? Siri reminded him.

?And our little one, or ones, does the same to him,? Obi-Wan replied.

?Are we really going to have children?? Siri asked.

?Well, the war is over. It?s what we talked about before. It?s what I?ve always wanted, even if I didn?t know it before now,? he whispered to him.

?I love you, Obi-Wan Kenobi,? Siri told him.

?And I love you, Siri Tachi.? Obi-Wan paused. ?I know it?s not the proper place to ask, but will you be my wife??

?I thought you?d never ask.? Siri answered him with a passionate kiss.

?Is that a yes?? Obi-Wan asked causing Siri to laugh.

?Yes, I will marry you, Obi-Wan. And our children will terrorize Anakin,? Siri responded.

?Gee, thanks you two. It?s not like I intended to have kids just for the sole purpose of terrorizing you,? Anakin replied, startling them out of their moment.

?Anakin!? Padmé yelled. ?You?re spoiling their moment!?

?Congratulations, you two. Padmé and I are very happy for you. Now come on Master. We have to be getting back to Coruscant before I wind up in the medical bay from all of this mush.?

Obi-Wan managed to get in one last kiss before Anakin dragged him back to their ship.

-----

A special session of the Senate was once again called. The senators were amazed by the damage caused by the duel. There were many that were very confused now that Palpatine?s mind control was gone.

Obi-Wan addressed the group, acting as the spokesperson for the Jedi. He explained the intricate plot that Palpatine had planned and the events that had unfolded from it. Many senators refused to believe Obi-Wan?s words, but the holo-recording he showed them of the fight with the Chancellor confirmed to them that he was indeed a Sith Lord.

Mon Mothma moved that they elect a new Emperor, and Bail Organa was chosen. His first act of duty was to reverse the order given by Palpatine instructing the Clone armies to kill all Jedi. His next act was to return his office to Chancellor, instead of Emperor.

?We will have many trying times ahead of us. The fight will not be easy, but we will rebuild the Republic. And we will make sure that no ruler can ever become as powerful as Palpatine did. We are entering a new order of the Republic!? Bail called out to the Senators, and his words were met with genuine applause.

-----

The three Jedi made their way back to the Temple to begin the difficult task of caring for their dead. With care, they made a giant funeral pyre and began to stack the bodies of their fallen comrades on it.

By the time they had finished collecting all of the bodies of their comrades, the younglings, padawans, and Shaak Ti had arrived back at the Temple from Alderaan. A few other Jedi managed to check in from their positions on far away planets, usually in hiding from fear of the clone troops, and said that they would return as soon as they were able. Obi-Wan and Yoda were grateful for each and every call they received, but with each new call brought a reminder o

19. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Oh, now I CAN'T WAIT! hehehe... Obi's kids terrorizing Anakin! [face_laugh] I can't wait for that.

BTW, very beautiful ending!

20. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    ?Congratulations, you two. Padmé and I are very happy for you. Now come on Master. We have to be getting back to Coruscant before I wind up in the medical bay from all of this mush.?

o_O And who got married first, if I may ask.

The ending was so sad, so very sad:(. Ahem, I just wondered how many chapters we still have to go and how that sequel?s coming.

Thanx for the pm[:D].

EDIT: Oops! sorry, I must have missed that completed, so sad but I do hope for the sequel and if (I hope for when[face_praying]) you post it, could you pm me? Thanx[:D]

21. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Wow, such a great ending!

Please add me to your sequel PM list.

What time period will the sequel take place?

22. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    lol

love it

and i just love ani having to drag obi away lol

okay did i get the quoating right?

when it asked for username i thought that meant my name does it mean the authors?

i know i'm on the pm list here but just for confirmation yes i want to be pm'd for the sequel too.

Snow

23. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Great ending, so positive. I really loved this story, all of it. Thanks so much for all of your hard work. I really appreciated it.=D=

24. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    That was a great ending. It was sad with the funeral pyre for all the fallen Jedi but there's still the hope for the future. As it was pointed out about the twins and now with Obi-Wan and Siri getting married.

Please PM me when you get the sequel up.

25. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Heck yeah I want PM's for the sequel. Yes! Obi-Wan proposed! Bail Organa serving as Chancellor - Good choice. I was half expecting Mon Mothma, though. The funeral was quite touching, too. Just as I pictured it.

As for the whole Nicole Kidman remark last time, watch Moulin Rouge and you'll get the joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.