main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Changing an Order (Siriwan, A/P, RotS AU - Completed: 5/8) Sequel is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    It's the end! :_|

Poor Anakin! [face_laugh] What will Obi-Wan's future children do to him? :p

Glad to see the Republic back together! :) No more electing Sith Lords! *waves lightsaber*

:( *at the funeral pyre for the Jedi*

Can't wait for the sequel! :D I'll be looking for it (hopefully, I won't need a PM).

2. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    =D= Oh this was a great ending!

I really loved this fic, and i would love it if u added me to the pm list for the next one..

Obi and Anakin's kids terrorizing each other?:oops: [face_laugh]

3. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!! =D=

Oh, I am overwhelmed by the realization that this is the last post of this fabulous story - and the fact that everything I wanted to happen came true. Siri and Obi-wan are engaged, Anakin and Padme are together and happy, the twins were born safely... Hooray!!! [face_dancing] [face_love]

I must disagree with Anakin on one little thing though: long live mush!! [face_love] :*

Hmmm... I think my favorite part of this chapter was the way Anakin interrupted Siri and Obi-wan's 'moment.' I was already chuckling - but when Padme yelled at him for breaking in like that? Hee!!!!!! Sheer hysterics! That is such a womanly thing to do.

It's been such a treat to read this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I feel privileged to have been part of the journey! And of course - SIGN ME UP for the next adventure! Woohoo!

Congrats on a job well done, Jaya, my friend!

4. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    :_| NO, it can't be over. Need more. :_| :_| Please? O:)
    So, Obi-Wan you have finally asked Siri to marry you? It's about time. Bail Organa as the new Chancellor? Cool. :cool: Goodbye old order of Jedi, Hello New (Luke and Leia, Kenobi children).
    This is a wonderful story and I ask (beg) you to continue it.

5. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    I loved that! It was so much better than the movie :) color=limegreen]Yes please keep me on your pm list!!!!!!!![/color]

6. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    That ws Great Jaya!

I really enjoyed how you brought everything together, and left us with a happy ending :D

Now....sequel??[face_praying]

and can I get a PM whenever it starts?

7. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Absolutly perfect ending too an absolutly perfect story!!!Great job with everything this piece contained...you did wonderfully!!!!Please PM me with updates when you post something new!!!~Great job yet again!

8. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Hehehe, I'd like a PM. And I'm sure you'll also want me to sign a NDA form? *readies pens*

?Gee, thanks you two. It?s not like I intended to have kids just for the sole purpose of terrorizing you,? Anakin replied, startling them out of their moment.

Why, of course you did, Anakin! What else are kids good for? :p

The sequel will be quite interesting? :D

KT

9. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Oh, please please please send me a pm! I loved this story, I can't wait to see how all of the kids end up. Please tell me Kit Fisto survived?!

10. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Very touching moment between Obi and Siri[face_love] :* . Very whiny moment between Ani and Ami. A very hopeful scene at the senate[face_praying] . And, finally, a very sad scene at the Jedi funeral:_| . So, I guess this story has it all. Lol! Great work, and add me to the PM list for the sequel.[face_peace]

11. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    ?Until the Skywalker twins grow up to terrorize you,? Siri reminded him.

?And our little one, or ones, does the same to him,? Obi-Wan replied.
    ?I love you, Obi-Wan Kenobi,? Siri told him.

[face_laugh] [face_love] How cute.

?And I love you, Siri Tachi.? Obi-Wan paused. ?I know it?s not the proper place to ask, but will you be my wife??

?I thought you?d never ask.? Siri answered him with a passionate kiss.

Awww...Obi-Wan finally proposed!! [face_dancing] [face_love] [face_love]

?Is that a yes?? Obi-Wan asked causing Siri to laugh. ?Yes, I will marry you, Obi-Wan. And our children will terrorize Anakin,? Siri responded.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Anakin deserves it after all he put Obi through.

?Gee, thanks you two. It?s not like I intended to have kids just for the sole purpose of terrorizing you,? Anakin replied, startling them out of their moment.

[face_laugh] No, but I'm sure Luke and Leia really will be little holy terrors. And I can only imagine what Obi-Wan and Siri's kids will be like.

?Anakin!? Padmé yelled. ?You?re spoiling their moment!?

[face_laugh] Nope, Anakin has no tact whatsoever.

?Congratulations, you two. Padmé and I are very happy for you. Now come on Master. We have to be getting back to Coruscant before I wind up in the medical bay from all of this mush.?

Like YOU should talk Anakin. :rolleyes: *Cringes thinking of the sappy romantic diologue in ROTS.*

?We will have many trying times ahead of us. The fight will not be easy, but we will rebuild the Republic. And we will make sure that no ruler can ever become as powerful as Palpatine did. We are entering a new order of the Republic!? Bail called out to the Senators, and his words were met with genuine applause.

I'm so happy to hear that speech, the Republic is back!![face_dancing]
    And Bail is perfect for the job.

?Miss them, we will. Die in vain, they did not. Dead, our Order is not. Hope there still is. In each and every young one our hope rests. Changed, the Order has, but together, stronger the new one shall be.?

Aww, what a totally beautiful ending!! You did such an amazing job with this story, and I really can't wait for the sequel. Can I be on the pm list when the sequel is posted?

Great story, it was such a pleasure to read!! =D= =D= =D=

12. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    BRAVO=D= [:D]

Please add me to pm list for sequel[face_batting]

13. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    aww that was awesome and yes please add me to the PM list for the sequal!

14. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wonderful ending, please add me to the pm list for the sequel

15. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Yes, I will marry you, Obi-Wan. And our children will terrorize Anakin,? Siri responded.

LOL. Loved this.

I am glad anakin finally found his family and peace within the Jedi.

It is the ending of my dreams A/P andO/S arm in arm happily ever after!

Wonderful Jaya=D=

16. Lady_Eirtae

Lady_Eirtae Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    That was very sweet. It was sad at the end, but it went well.

PM me for the sequel, please.

17. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay. Final number 2 down... one more to go. So over the past week, I've written about 40 pages for two of my grad school classes. If you wonder why I don't have the sequel done yet... blame them! :p So yeah, I'll probably start writing again next week (assuming my brain starts working and considering my spelling/typos as I type this are a LOT it might be a while) and hopefully give you a good idea of when I'll have the sequel up.

Currently, it's about 25 pages... don't know how long it'll end up being. (For reference, this story was about 77 pages long.) It picks up right where this story leaves off and... well, I'll tell you more about it later. ;)

18. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Please let me know when the sequel is up.

I think that of the old Council, there were some who would defy the "old fogey" label and be alright with changes.

The prime example could be Ki-Adi Mundi. He was married himself with several wives (an exemption had been granted so that his endangered species could reproduce) and many children. I'm sure that he would have no trouble with the new Order, and might actually be able to help with the transition.

Can't wait for the sequel.

19. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Hi there,

I'm not sure what a lurker is, but I guess I'm one as I've not posted, so here goes:)

I loved your story, it had the right mix of humour and angst in it as well, and I really like the way that Anakin and Obi get on so well.

Please add me to your PM for the sequel!!

EG

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Lurkers are typically people who read the story but never reply. (Honestly, it's a real honor to discover that a lot of people have been lurking on my story because I usually antiquate lurkers with good stories... [face_blush]) Glad to know you're reading! :D

21. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    :_| That was beautiful and sad....Too sad, with all of the death. Is this really the end? REALLY? I want a PM for the new story!

22. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    When do you think the sequel will be up and running?

Another interesting thing for the sequel might be how the Temple itself is restructured to accomodate the new Order. (They would already need to do renovations and repairs after the Order 66 attacks, so it would be logical for them to make these adjustments at that time). For example, the living quarters would now have accomodations for married Jedi and families, some type of support system set-up for non-Jedi spouses, amending the training system to allow younglings and padawans to visit with their families from time-to-time (like school holidays). Plus, for current padawans and younglings, they'll have to be eased into the new methods of the Order. As they probably don't have the greatest set of social skills in that area, they would likely benefit from some guidance there. (Padme would be perfect for that, as she was raised outside of the Temple and saw firsthand what happens when a Jedi embarks on an attempt at romance -the infamous "Sand is rough..." line. LOL)

Plus, it'll be cool to see how the Jedi Order fares in terms of missions in the post-Clone Wars era. For example, would it have padawans that otherwise would have had a different fate in store for them? (i.e. Mara Jade) BTW, will Mara have any connection to Obi-Wan in this AU? Often -in other fics- he's revealed to have been her father, with Siri as the mother.

Incidentally, is Palpatine even dead? Knowing how crafty he is, he might have allowed for such a contingency and been making use of cloning technology. Not to mention there's still the nascent plans for the Death Star and a host of ambitious politicians/officers who'd like nothing more than to build it in secret somewhere. (Am I giving you any ideas here?)

Can't wait for the sequel.

23. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Moving this up from Page 5.

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    On a bright note, I survived finals, and on a fairly long trip, I had a bit of time to think about the sequel and I now have a plot bunny or two to develop. :) I'll get around to answering the replies soon. :D

25. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?Fine, but they better not do anything like talk or walk before I get to see them next,? Anakin said.

Considering the genes they've inheriented, not likely.

?Hopefully things will calm down now.?

?Until the Skywalker twins grow up to terrorize you,? Siri reminded him.

?And our little one, or ones, does the same to him,? Obi-Wan replied.

Why do I fear that an 'unhealthy' competition shall be born becaus of this.[face_laugh]

By the time they had finished collecting all of the bodies of their comrades, the younglings, padawans, and Shaak Ti had arrived back at the Temple from Alderaan. A few other Jedi managed to check in from their positions on far away planets, usually in hiding from fear of the clone troops, and said that they would return as soon as they were able.

Thank the Force the next generation wasn't entirely decimated, and that there were more survivors. But indeed, it only reminds everyone how much was lost...incalcuable.:(

?Miss them, we will. Die in vain, they did not. Dead, our Order is not. Hope there still is. In each and every young one our hope rests. Changed, the Order has, but together, stronger the new one shall be.?

The time has come for a new order, sadly out of the ashes of the old. But at least it didn't have to come over twenty years later and from a much worse fate.

=D= =D= Utterly Magnificiant is how I would describe this story, Jaya. I am terribly sorry for such a late review, all I can say is that I was sidetracked. Although summer is 3 weeks away for me, things have just piled up. Even right now as I write I have a paper to finish by Fri (It would've been Weds. had our class not convinced our understanding prof. that we needed more time).

But, nonetheless, I'm glad I took a 'brain break' and got right back to this story. And now I eagerl anticipate its sequal!:D

P.S. I am both sorry and not sorry for giving you that Yoda couple's therapist plot bunny![face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.