Saga Changing an Order (Siriwan, A/P, RotS AU - Completed: 5/8) Sequel is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    PM List for the sequel:

AnakinsFavorite
    Star_Angel
    princess_of_naboo
    timerift22
    Daenarrah
    ZebulaNebula
    Veloz
    VA_Parky
    Alishu06
    Kidan
    Kenobiwanobi
    Killik
    AvenKiel
    Mr_Dagobah
    LilyHobbitJedi
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    Peagis
    FitJedi
    Lady_Eirtae
    TorontoJediMaster
    EGKenobi
    Jaira
  2. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If you asked to be PMed in your reply, check the PM list to see if your name is on it. If it?s not, just let me know and I?ll add you! (It?ll just be the one time PM list to let you know that the story is up.)

AnakinsFavorite
    Oh, now I CAN'T WAIT!
    You?ll just have to. :p

hehehe... Obi's kids terrorizing Anakin! I can't wait for that.
    Hehe.

BTW, very beautiful ending!
    Thanks!

Star_Angel
    ?Congratulations, you two. Padmé and I are very happy for you. Now come on Master. We have to be getting back to Coruscant before I wind up in the medical bay from all of this mush.?
    And who got married first, if I may ask.

Hehe.

The ending was so sad, so very sad .
    Aw. It?s interesting which element people pick up while reading this.

Oops! sorry, I must have missed that completed, so sad but I do hope for the sequel
    Yes, there?s a sequel. :p

princess_of_naboo
    Wow, such a great ending!
    Thanks! :)

timerift22
    lol
    before I wind up in the medical bay from all of this mush
    love it
    and i just love ani having to drag obi away lol

Thanks! I love making people laugh. :D

okay did i get the quoating right?
    Yes.

when it asked for username i thought that meant my name does it mean the authors?
    Yep, it usually means the person that you?re quoting.

Darth-Buddy
    Great ending, so positive.
    Hehe? I?ve gotten mixed reviews about the tone of the end. ;) Glad you enjoyed it though!

I really loved this story, all of it. Thanks so much for all of your hard work. I really appreciated it.
    [face_blush] Aw! Thanks! I?m glad you liked the creation of my weird little mind. ;)

Daenarrah
    That was a great ending.
    Thanks!

It was sad with the funeral pyre for all the fallen Jedi but there's still the hope for the future.
    Yep, a very bittersweet

As it was pointed out about the twins and now with Obi-Wan and Siri getting married.
    :D Yep, there?s hope!

ZebulaNebula
    Yes! Obi-Wan proposed! Bail Organa serving as Chancellor - Good choice. I was half expecting Mon Mothma, though.
    Well, he was a far bigger player than she was in the prequels, plus he was almost elected chancellor around when Palpy was.

The funeral was quite touching, too. Just as I pictured it.
    Thanks. :)

As for the whole Nicole Kidman remark last time, watch Moulin Rouge and you'll get the joke.
    Well, it?s on my list of movies to see.

JediStarMoonstruck
    It's the end!
    I know! It?s quite weird that I have no open stories right now. Very strange.

Poor Anakin! What will Obi-Wan's future children do to him?
    [face_batting]

Glad to see the Republic back together! No more electing Sith Lords! *waves lightsaber*
    Yes, silly senators. Just look who they let run the republic. ;)

*at the funeral pyre for the Jedi*
    Yeah, it was sad. :( But at least they were able to have it.

Can't wait for the sequel! I'll be looking for it (hopefully, I won't need a PM).
    Give me a bit of time to work on it. ;)

Veloz
    Oh this was a great ending!
    Thanks! :D

I really loved this fic,
    Thanks!

Obi and Anakin's kids terrorizing each other?
    :: snicker ::

VA_Parky
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    Hm? I do believe that?s the first ?Wheeee? response I?ve ever gotten.

Oh, I am overwhelmed by the realization that this is the last post of this fabulous story - and the fact that everything I wanted to happen came true.
    Aw, really? That makes me feel all happy. :)

Siri and Obi-wan are engaged, Anakin and Padme are together and happy, the twins were born safely... Hooray!!!
    :D

I must disagre
  3. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mr_Dagobah
    Very touching moment between Obi and Siri.
    :)

Very whiny moment between Ani and Ami.
    Are we surprised? [face_batting]

A very hopeful scene at the senate. And, finally, a very sad scene at the Jedi funeral. So, I guess this story has it all. Lol! Great work, and add me to the PM list for the sequel.
    Thanks! Like I said at the beginning of the story, I think this is my first well rounded story. :)

LilyHobbitJedi
    ?Until the Skywalker twins grow up to terrorize you,? Siri reminded him.
    ?And our little one, or ones, does the same to him,? Obi-Wan replied.
    ?I love you, Obi-Wan Kenobi,? Siri told him.
    How cute.

Yeah? the competition between those kids? :rolleyes:

?And I love you, Siri Tachi.? Obi-Wan paused. ?I know it?s not the proper place to ask, but will you be my wife??
    ?I thought you?d never ask.? Siri answered him with a passionate kiss.
    Awww...Obi-Wan finally proposed!!

:D Yep! He did!

?Is that a yes?? Obi-Wan asked causing Siri to laugh. ?Yes, I will marry you, Obi-Wan. And our children will terrorize Anakin,? Siri responded.
    Anakin deserves it after all he put Obi through.

Well, their kids get to terrorize their parents first. I don?t think any of them realized that yet.

?Gee, thanks you two. It?s not like I intended to have kids just for the sole purpose of terrorizing you,? Anakin replied, startling them out of their moment.
    No, but I'm sure Luke and Leia really will be little holy terrors. And I can only imagine what Obi-Wan and Siri's kids will be like.

[face_devil] Whatever, there will be plenty of funny moments I bet.

?Anakin!? Padmé yelled. ?You?re spoiling their moment!?
    Nope, Anakin has no tact whatsoever.

Yeah? Skywalkers and timings aren?t so great.

?Congratulations, you two. Padmé and I are very happy for you. Now come on Master. We have to be getting back to Coruscant before I wind up in the medical bay from all of this mush.?
    Like YOU should talk Anakin. *Cringes thinking of the sappy romantic diologue in ROTS.*

Aren?t you glad I took out many of those? [face_batting]

?We will have many trying times ahead of us. The fight will not be easy, but we will rebuild the Republic. And we will make sure that no ruler can ever become as powerful as Palpatine did. We are entering a new order of the Republic!? Bail called out to the Senators, and his words were met with genuine applause.
    I'm so happy to hear that speech, the Republic is back!! And Bail is perfect for the job.

Yes he is! Well? it?ll be hard for the Republic to get back to it?s former glory. Whatever that was since it?s been mired in corruption for so long.

?Miss them, we will. Die in vain, they did not. Dead, our Order is not. Hope there still is. In each and every young one our hope rests. Changed, the Order has, but together, stronger the new one shall be.?
    Aww, what a totally beautiful ending!! You did such an amazing job with this story, and I really can't wait for the sequel.

[face_blush] Thanks so much! I like making everything come out in a happy ending (even if it is bittersweet.) I also like wrapping up all of the lose ends. (Which I really hope I did!)

Great story, it was such a pleasure to read!!
    Thanks! :D

PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    BRAVO
    Thanks! [:D]

Peagis
    aww that was awesome
    Thanks! :)

FitJedi
    Wonderful ending
    Thanks!

obsessedwithSW
    Yes, I will marry you, Obi-Wan. And our children will terrorize Anakin,? Siri responded.
    ?Gee, thanks you two. It?s not like I intended to have kids just for the sole purpose of terrorizing you,? Anakin replied, startling them out of their moment.
    LOL. Loved this.

:D It was one of my favorite lines.

I am glad anakin finally found his family and peace within the Jedi.
    Me to
  4. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So? some tidbits about the next story brought to you by some inquiring minds?

Star_Angel asked:

Ahem, I just wondered how many chapters we still have to go and how that sequel?s coming.
    Well, as you figured out, Changing An Order is finished, and I just got two good plot bunnies to follow for the sequel over the weekend. I think they?re quite good. :D

princess_of_naboo asked:
    What time period will the sequel take place?
    It starts right after the last one ended. As to where it ends? I don?t know that yet. :)

TorontoJediMaster asked:
    When do you think the sequel will be up and running?
    As soon as I finish it. [face_batting]

Well, right now, it?s about 25 pages long (the last one topped out at 77). As to how long it will end up? it probably won?t be quite as long (I think when I started posting it, I was at 60 pages or so. Or maybe it was 70 and then I added a few more good scenes.) I basically have most of the posts sketched out, I just have to write them and develop the plot a little bit more before I start posting.

Another interesting thing for the sequel might be how the Temple itself is restructured to accomodate the new Order. (They would already need to do renovations and repairs after the Order 66 attacks, so it would be logical for them to make these adjustments at that time). For example, the living quarters would now have accomodations for married Jedi and families, some type of support system set-up for non-Jedi spouses, amending the training system to allow younglings and padawans to visit with their families from time-to-time (like school holidays).
    Well? maybe? but I think that?ll just be a side note. They probably need to restructure the temple to wipe away the bad memories. There will probably be a lot of badness attached to the Temple with all of the death that occurred there, but redoing most of it might help. I think that Jodi made a comment in her story that she hoped that the Order would not cease to change when the Temple construction was finished.

Plus, for current padawans and younglings, they'll have to be eased into the new methods of the Order. As they probably don't have the greatest set of social skills in that area, they would likely benefit from some guidance there. (Padme would be perfect for that, as she was raised outside of the Temple and saw firsthand what happens when a Jedi embarks on an attempt at romance -the infamous "Sand is rough..." line. LOL)
    :: snicker:: You think so? Etiquette lessons? Maybe Padmé will start with Anakin?s padawan. [face_batting]

Plus, it'll be cool to see how the Jedi Order fares in terms of missions in the post-Clone Wars era. For example, would it have padawans that otherwise would have had a different fate in store for them? (i.e. Mara Jade) BTW, will Mara have any connection to Obi-Wan in this AU? Often -in other fics- he's revealed to have been her father, with Siri as the mother.
    [face_batting]

Incidentally, is Palpatine even dead?
    Yes.

Knowing how crafty he is, he might have allowed for such a contingency and been making use of cloning technology.
    Not quite yet. He was banking on Anakin turning.

Not to mention there's still the nascent plans for the Death Star and a host of ambitious politicians/officers who'd like nothing more than to build it in secret somewhere. (Am I giving you any ideas here?)
    None that I didn?t already have. :p

Random tidbits that I?m willing to reveal:

The next title should be Restoring Order or something similar. It?s my working title right now.

Jedi having relationships will be dealt with in the story from many angles.

Padmé finally talks to her family.

Palpy is really dead. Seriously. I mean that. He?s not coming back. He?s dead; gone; finito.

Mace is also still dead.

We will see the impact of watching Jedi die on at least on p
  5. Killik_Twilight Force Ghost

star 4
    Alright, so no NDAs. :p

At least I'm kinda helpful. :p *grins*

Interesting tidbits. You didn't give the best ones away though. :)

KT
  6. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, so here's my hopeful plan... I want to start posting the sequel by May 29th. There! I've said it! Hopefully I'll get most of it written by then. ;)
  7. timerift22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'll be watching and waiting please pm me when it starts

Snow
  8. Diamond_Revelation Force Ghost

star 3
    Wow just found and read this story and really really enjoyed it! I would really like to get a PM when the sequal is posted!
  9. DarthJaded Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Wow, I really loved your story and I just found out it ended. [face_blush] That`s what you get when you are computer impaired.:oops: Any way, I can already tell the sequel to this is going to be good so please put me on your pm list.
    D.JadedO:) :-B
  10. Jeditheskyisblue Force Ghost

star 4
    I couldn't stop until I read the whole story. I was so happy that Anakin didn't turn in this.
  11. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    timerift22
    i'll be watching and waiting please pm me when it starts
    You?re on the list silly. :p

:eek: Wow! Three new readers! :eek:

Diamond_Revelation
    Wow just found and read this story and really really enjoyed it!
    Glad you found it and that you enjoyed it!

I would really like to get a PM when the sequal is posted!
    On the list. ;)

DarthJaded
    Wow, I really loved your story and I just found out it ended.
    Lurker, eh? ;) Glad you came out to say hi! :D

That`s what you get when you are computer impaired.
    Meh, it happens to the best of us. ;)

Any way, I can already tell the sequel to this is going to be good so please put me on your pm list.
    Okay? now I?m freaked that my sequel won?t live up to expectations! ;) [face_worried] Hehe. I hope you enjoy it too.

Jeditheskyisblue
    I couldn't stop until I read the whole story.
    All 78 pages of it? That?s one heck of a marathon read! There?s a sequel coming. ;)

I was so happy that Anakin didn't turn in this.
    Me too! :D
  12. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    PM List for the sequel:

AnakinsFavorite
    Star_Angel
    princess_of_naboo
    timerift22
    Daenarrah
    ZebulaNebula
    Veloz
    VA_Parky
    Alishu06
    Kidan
    Kenobiwanobi
    Killik
    AvenKiel
    Mr_Dagobah
    LilyHobbitJedi
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    Peagis
    FitJedi
    Lady_Eirtae
    TorontoJediMaster
    EGKenobi
    Jaira
    Diamond_Revelation
    DarthJaded

If your name is not on the list, you will NOT receive a PM. Please let me know if you want one. (And these PMs are a one time deal. Just to let you know when the sequel is up.)
  13. timerift22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i know just amking sure that carries over to the sequel pays to be prepared

so when can we be expecting a chapter?

or 2 or 3 or more lol

Snow
  14. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You should read my announcements. :p I said Monday.
  15. Jedi_Stella Jedi Padawan

Hello! I read the whole story at once, and loved it!! You made me like Anakin, and that'a a miracle... :D Please, could you send me a PM when the sequel is posted?

PS: Loved your icon!
  16. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jedi_Stella
    Yet another new face! Wow! :eek:

Hello! I read the whole story at once, and loved it!!
    Another marathon reader? Wow. I?m impressed!

You made me like Anakin, and that'a a miracle...
    That?s quite a compliment! Thanks!

PS: Loved your icon!
    Thanks!

PM List for the sequel:

AnakinsFavorite
    Star_Angel
    princess_of_naboo
    timerift22
    Daenarrah
    ZebulaNebula
    Veloz
    VA_Parky
    Alishu06
    Kidan
    Kenobiwanobi
    Killik
    AvenKiel
    Mr_Dagobah
    LilyHobbitJedi
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    Peagis
    FitJedi
    Lady_Eirtae
    TorontoJediMaster
    EGKenobi
    Jaira
    Diamond_Revelation
    DarthJaded
    Jedi_Stella
  17. ehopepower Force Ghost

star 2
    I would like to be on the PM list for the sequel also. Thanks!
  18. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  19. Jadie Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow!!! :_| :_| :_|

Beautiful, beautiful ending!!! =D= @};-

*Going to read Obi's children terrorizing Ani [face_mischief] *
  20. DreamingIce Force Ghost

star 3
    *raises eyebrows* I'd wondered about that too, Master...
  21. REALbluelightsaber Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi! I just read the entire thing. It was very good. I am a big fan of Obi-Wan/Siri. I don't really read the books (I have only read a few JA ones) is Obi-Wan and Siri as a couple canon? Just wondering. Anyway, the story was great and I am going to go read the sequel!
  22. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, they're canon. (But she died in canon so nothing happened. :( ) They just never got to fully explore their relationship, and you can read most of it in Secrets of the Jedi. :)
  23. JuniorPadawan Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yoda ordering Obi-Wan and Siri to make babies huh? [face_laugh] Oh that's just great. That and 'the choosen one just fainted'was priceless. He can face Palpy, but the idea of Skywalker twins is just too much! But they're going the be angels [face_devil] just like they're dad.
  24. DarthSilious Jedi Master

star 1
    Well, I know this story is a few months old but I've only just found out. [face_dancing]

Thoroughly enjoyed it and am just about to start on the sequel. [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Well done on such a good story. =D=
  25. MistiWhitesun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Very nice. ^_^ I'm very glad my plan of waiting awhile before reading again worked?you're done with this!

Now there's a sequel! >_< Add me to the PM list, pretty please? [bats eyes]

Yoda then hit Obi-Wan across the knee.
    From there, the scene was a bit predictable, but no less hilarious. ^_^
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.