main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Changing an Order (Siriwan, A/P, RotS AU - Completed: 5/8) Sequel is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiffanty1

Tiffanty1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    Oh my god you are killing me with the suspence. I must know what happens. Please write more.More more more=P~
    I love the story so far. I love what you are doing with Siri and Padme. Please don't forget about Obi wan and Siri.[face_praying]

Tiffanty

2. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    AvenKiel
    Wooeee, got herself in a pickle didn't she?
    Well, it happened in the movie too. I?m trying not to deviate too much from the plot. She has to have Luke and Leia, right?

Now, if Siri were to also become with child... well, I'll keep my wicked ideas to myself.
    Not in this story. [face_batting]

Aya-Na_Bashu
    There was no way to explain it any other way: Padmé Amidala Skywalker was pregnant.
    They had been careful or so she thought.
    Oops! Guess again.

Yeah, well it?s canon. ;) Welcome to the story!

Dreaming_Ice
    ?You live far away from me? right?
    Just kidding.
    Considering that I live Australia, I think your safe!

Oh good. ;)

Gah! I wanna know how...
    Wanna read the entire 69 page document and the 6 page (so far) sequel? Do ya?
    Yep!

If you really want it? that?s a privilege/ problem of being my padawan. You get to be betas. :p

And you know that you have crazy padawans/former-padawans running around too!
    Darn, I thought I had you locked up.
    You know that you can't lock us up for long, we conspire, escape, cause general mayhem...

Yeah, I know, and I?m sure you?re planning things right now? :: sigh ::

On this Post: Well, I was wondering when this one would show up... knew it couldn't be too far away after the last post said that anakin had been knighted. Nice touch haveing Padmé go to the droid as Moteé.
    Well, I wanted something plausible. So I thought, how would she have been able to hide it so well?

You'd be happy to know that i'm also working on that challenge fic you gave me... finally
    Yay! :D

VA_Parky
    Oh my! Poor Padme... What a situation to be in! Hmmmm... She can't talk to her handmaidens, but I bet a certain female Jedi might be able to lend a sympathetic ear!
    Well, she doesn?t not talk for long. Well, come to think of it, I don?t think she ever talks?

Great update, as always! I'm so happy to hear that you're already working on a sequel! Wheeee!!!
    Yeah, it?s only around 6 pages right now. But I have a feeling it?ll get longer.

CrystalKenobi
    I like having Padme and Siri talk and how siri realizes that there is more going on between Padme and Anakin.
    Well, it?s hard to hide things from a female Jedi. ;)

That was a nice touch there with them having the girl talk about their worries etc.
    Hehe. I just had to have them have girl talk. Glad you liked it! :D

I hope these two women will have a strong bond of friendship between them as time goes by.
    I think they shall.

jacen200015
    I have a strong suspicion that Siri is going to find out
    Maybe? or maybe Padmé?s just really good at hiding. Or maybe the twins give her special Force powers that allow her to conceal the babies or maybe? ;)

princess_of_naboo
    Poor Padme.
    Yeah, she has a pretty hard time in the series, doesn?t she?

Great update!
    Thanks! :)

Jaira
    Hmmm.
    Hehe. I make you think that much? ;)

Jodiwent
    Oooh, two posts to catch up on. Both awsum.
    Thankies.

I have to laugh because you added in the bugs, that is my favorite Clone Wars scene. I think I played that over and over. Obi being rained on, and squirming when Ani eats the bugs and worms. It was fun to have Siri refer to it.
    That scene just stuck out in my head. I had to include it. It comes up again later.

Killik
    Well well well? one thing Padmé really can't hide. At least men don't have to worry about that?
    Well? you do? but not the same way that women do. You have to worry about the hard objects being thrown at your head or the midnight runs for icecream. :p Plus the hormonal wife. I pity you. :p

And now she has some ha

3. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Hormones were interesting. Sometimes they made her cry for no reason, other times they made her argue vehemently with an eloquent senator making him look like a fool in comparison, and yet other times they filled her with hope. It was the same kind of hope that she felt when she married Anakin on that beautiful day in Naboo.

She wondered what the baby would look like. What he would look like. If he would have Anakin?s hair color and eyes or if he would look like her father. Maybe he would have dark curly hair like she did or a combination of her looks and Anakin?s.

She dreamed about raising him on Naboo. To let him frolic on the fields where she fell in love with Anakin or sail the rivers as they once had. She thought about how her little boy would play with her nieces, and how her mother and father would beam over their new little grandson.

She thought of the way he would smile at her, the way he might cry, and the day he would start laughing. She imagined his first day at school, his first crush, his first date, and his first kiss. She wondered what kind of woman he would fall in love with and marry. She even wondered what her grandchildren would be like. How many grandchildren would her little boy give her? Would she spoil them rotten just like her mother was certain to spoil him?

She smiled gently as she thought of how Anakin would react to the baby. He would undoubtedly be proud of his son. He would also train his son to act like a man?s man. He would probably insist on training his son to be a Jedi. He would undoubtedly be Force sensitive ? how could the Chosen One?s son not be?

Padmé was suddenly filled with dread. Would he make her give up her baby so that he could be trained as a Jedi? Would he be able to give up his own son?

She pondered that, thinking about how being raised by his mother had colored his own training. By being raised by his mother for so long, he had never been able to fully accept all of the Jedi code. He still formed attachments. He would undoubtedly form one with his son.

No, Padmé decided, Anakin would not be able to give up his son to the Jedi. He would raise the baby with her and watch him grow up with her. He would raise his son into the man he was meant to be.

Padmé could not wait for that day.

-----

?Milady, I hate to mention this, but you seem to be gaining weight,? Ellé commented a few months later during a dress fitting. As far as Padmé could figure, she was about five months pregnant. The morning sickness had kept a lot of pounds off, but she was gaining weight nonetheless.

Padmé said nothing for a long time. ?Is there any way you could hide it?? she asked finally.

?Yes, Milady, I believe I can.? And that was the end of their conversation on the matter. Neither she nor Moteé spoke of Padmé?s growing belly again, although their knowledge of her condition was reflected in their behavior toward her. They cared for her as if she were pregnant, even though neither one acknowledged that she was, and they also changed their dressing habits to more closely reflect her new style.

Padmé could not wish for better handmaidens.

4. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Hormones were interesting. Sometimes they made her cry for no reason, other times they made her argue vehemently with an eloquent senator making him look like a fool in comparison, and yet other times they filled her with hope.

I would like to add "spontaneous" to the list as well.

Padmé was suddenly filled with dread. Would he make her give up her baby so that he could be trained as a Jedi? Would he be able to give up his own son?

I am confident in saying that, after all he has/will endure, Anakin will train his...offspring, but he will never let the Council control the training.

No, Padmé decided, Anakin would not be able to give up his son to the Jedi. He would raise the baby with her and watch him grow up with her. He would raise his son into the man he was meant to be.

I'm glad that Padme sees that, too. :)

Hopfully it will come sooner than we hope. As long as it occurs.

Wonderful post, Jaya. This time I'm back on track...for now. I'm on campus tuesdays & thursdays, so don't be surprised if I'm late catching up.

Can't wait to read more. :D

5. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    How sweet that the handmaidens are protecting her...

6. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    They cared for her as if she were pregnant, even though neither one acknowledged that she was, and they also changed their dressing habits to more closely reflect her new style.

Aww, that's so sweet of them.

7. Tiffanty1

Tiffanty1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    [:D] How sweet I love it. More more. I wonder what will happen next. Do you think you can PM me with updates I would like to know so that way I can read it right away.

8. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awww, I loved the entire update, but this part was especially nice:

?Yes, Milady, I believe I can.? And that was the end of their conversation on the matter. Neither she nor Moteé spoke of Padmé?s growing belly again, although their knowledge of her condition was reflected in their behavior toward her. They cared for her as if she were pregnant, even though neither one acknowledged that she was, and they also changed their dressing habits to more closely reflect her new style.

They're a smart group! Let the public think it's the new 'style' on Naboo. Brilliant!

Great chapter - can't wait for more! :)

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Great post :) please post more soon. :)

10. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Heheheheh? I pity me too. Don't remind me, I'm not married yet. :p

Vagary of vagaries, all is vagary? *grins*

And you're most welcome. As for the next post?

Hormones were interesting. Sometimes they made her cry for no reason, other times they made her argue vehemently with an eloquent senator making him look like a fool in comparison, and yet other times they filled her with hope.

Heh. Reminds me of my sister when she was pregnant with my niece. She'd get mad at me for no reason I could figure out, and she was always eating.

Aww? how sweet.

Excellent job. :)

KT

11. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Good posts. :)

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    AP4EVER
    I would like to add "spontaneous" to the list as well.

Yes? that?s probably a good one to add. ;)

I am confident in saying that, after all he has/will endure, Anakin will train his...offspring, but he will never let the Council control the training.

I agree. :)

I'm glad that Padme sees that, too.

Yep, we?re smart like that.

Hopfully it will come sooner than we hope. As long as it occurs.

Or maybe I?ll be mean and evil and never let it happen. [face_devil]

Wonderful post, Jaya. This time I'm back on track...for now. I'm on campus tuesdays & thursdays, so don't be surprised if I'm late catching up.
    Hopefully I?ll be regular once I get back to school. I might not get to write much next semester, so it?s good I have the story written out and some of the sequel written. :)

Can't wait to read more.
    Soon.

Jaira
    How sweet that the handmaidens are protecting her...
    I wanted to come up with some way that could explain how Padmé hid the pregnancy so well for so long.

princess_of_naboo
    They cared for her as if she were pregnant, even though neither one acknowledged that she was, and they also changed their dressing habits to more closely reflect her new style.
    Aww, that's so sweet of them.

I figure they have to be loyal like that. The have to protect their lady?s safety.

Tiffanty1
    How sweet I love it. More more. I wonder what will happen next. Do you think you can PM me with updates I would like to know so that way I can read it right away.
    I?m glad you liked it so much, and I?ll add you to the PM list.

VA_Parky
    Awww, I loved the entire update, but this part was especially nice:
    They're a smart group! Let the public think it's the new 'style' on Naboo. Brilliant!

That?s a good way to think about it. :)

Great chapter - can't wait for more!
    Up soon.

jacen200015
    Great post please post more soon.
    Thanks. :D Glad you?re enjoying it.

Killik
    Heheheheh? I pity me too. Don't remind me, I'm not married yet.
    I pity my boyfriend more since I have a feeling I?ll have horrible moodswings.

Vagary of vagaries, all is vagary? *grins*
    Nice use of words. My boyfriend just coughed ?moodswings?. Fancy word. :p

Heh. Reminds me of my sister when she was pregnant with my niece. She'd get mad at me for no reason I could figure out, and she was always eating.

Well, I haven?t had kids yet, so I?m scared of how I?ll act. :p

Padmé could not wish for

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    A few months had passed since Padmé?s handmaidens learned of her pregnancy. A lot had happened in those months. The war had grown more intense, and General Grievous had kidnapped the Chancellor.

All of a sudden, Padmé?s room shook. Something must have happened in the battle that had been raging outside of Coruscant?s atmosphere. The senators had all been under extra security since the kidnapping of the Chancellor, and Padmé had chosen to remain in her quarters until the Chancellor was returned safely.

?What happened?? she asked Moteé.

?A Trade Federation Ship crash landed, Milady.?

That could only mean one thing: Anakin was home. He always had to have a grand entrance.

?They are saying that the Chancellor was on that ship. Do you think he survived?? Ellé asked, troubled by what the Chancellor?s death could mean to the Republic during war and what it meant for her lady.

?I have a feeling that Knight Skywalker had something to do with that crash landing. And if he did, I am sure the Chancellor is safe,? Padmé replied.

A short while later, Padmé received official notification that Chancellor Palpatine was indeed safe.

Padmé excused herself from her handmaidens so that she could go meet Anakin. Being her handmaidens, and realizing that Padmé had a tendency to get into trouble, her handmaidens followed her at a distance. Padmé was mildly annoyed that she always had to have constant supervision, but that was the price you paid when you devoted your life to public service.

Padmé, and her trailing handmaidens, made their way to where the Chancellor was scheduled to meet his entourage. Bail Organa had provided her with the location of the meeting, and he had even invited her to greet the Chancellor, but Padmé declined. She had only one thing on her mind right now: Anakin.

The moment her eyes found him, she was overwhelmed with emotions. She was elated to see him again, so happy that she wanted to cry, worried about her child?s future, angry at him for being gone so long and so on. She felt her body tremble; she trembled for the touch of her husband, and she also trembled at finally telling Anakin about the baby.

?Excuse me,? Padmé heard Anakin say to Bail.

Her excitement flared as she realized that Anakin snuck away from the entourage to see her.

Without a thought toward the consequences if they were seen by others, they embraced quickly and kissed.

?I thought you?d never come back,? Padmé whispered into his shoulder during their embrace.

?I couldn?t stay gone from you for long,? Anakin replied. ?Don?t cry, my love. I?m here, safe and sound,? Anakin whispered, wiping away a tear that fell down her face.

Padmé had not wanted to cry. She was just so relieved that Anakin was back. Maybe now they could plan for the coming of the baby. Maybe now he would reveal their relationship to the Council. Maybe now they could be a family.

But most of all, she cried because the hormones did strange things to her body.

?I know; I was just so worried. You haven?t been on the holo-news lately, so I didn?t know how you were doing,? Padmé replied.

Anakin rolled his eyes. ?You know I?m not good at writing??

?Siri said that Obi-Wan wrote her,? Padmé replied, teasing him gently.

?But did Obi-Wan send her his hair?? Anakin asked, smirking.

?No, Obi-Wan knows how to be romantic,? Padmé retorted causing them both to laugh.

Anakin leaned in to kiss her again, but Padmé pulled back. ?Not here,? she whispered.

Anakin?s anger flared. It had been so long since they had seen her. Damn the consequences. He grabbed her and almost forcibly pulled her into his embrace.

?Yes, here! I?m tired of all this deception. I don?t care if they know we?re married,? Anakin told her, his emotions of want overpowered his logic for hiding.

Padmé was suddenly filled with concern about what would happen if others found out. She wanted to let others know about them, but on their terms. She didn?t want it on that evening?s holo-news. The press would love a good scandal

14. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Yes, first reply! :)

Hmm? then I pity him. :p

Actually, I stole that line from an alternate-history book. But I liked it, and it seemed appropriate, so why not? *grins*

I'm scared too. We can be frightened together! *grins*

Now for the review of the actual story post?

He always had to have a grand entrance.

Hehehe. How true. Whether it's being chased by a Sith or crashing a starship, Anakin always did? :)

Padmé was mildly annoyed that she always had to have constant supervision, but that was the price you paid when you devoted your life to public service.

Hmm. That is too high a price to pay (has a moment of dejä vu). I'd hate being constantly watched.

But most of all, she cried because the hormones did strange things to her body.

Hehehe? oh, wait, don't remind me? must? resist? marriage?

?No, Obi-Wan knows how to be romantic,?

HAHAHAHA!!! Man, that was great. :)

?I?ve given my life to the Jedi order, but I?d only give up my life, for you,?

How? bittersweet, in a way.

?I?m afraid of losing you, Padmé. That?s all,?

Even though I'm not married, or dating, and will likely never do either for some time, I know exactly how he feels.

Excellent job, Jaya! I'm glad I started reading this. You do very good work. *grins*

KT

15. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
  16. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Great job! I love how you've interpreted Siri and Obi's relationship into the storyline!

Not in this story? What about the [/i]next[/i] story? o_O [face_batting]

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Public Service Announcement: The Winter Fan Fiction Awards have started taking nominations for The Saga! :) This story isn't eligible to win, but I still hope you guys will participate in the awards. They're lots of fun. :)

18. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    *gives mysterious smile* From what I've seen of it so far, It's good... ;) [face_mischief]

Will do, Master, but I'd still wish I could nom this. :D

~Misha

19. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Now it's time to see Obi and Siri reunited. :)

20. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Wonderful update! I especially loved this part:

Anakin still continued to stare. His mind had finally started to work again. It was processing all of the ramifications of what Padmé had told him. He was going to be a father.

He pulled Padmé into his arms and looked into her eyes as he told her, ?That?s? that?s wonderful.?

Padmé was instantly relieved. ?What are we going to do?? she asked, finally able to ask the question that she has held in her heart for so long.

?We?ll worry about that later. This is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life.?

That was one of my favorite scenes in the movie - even though it is also one of the saddest since you know what's coming. I just thought it was so sweet to find out that Luke / Leia were loved by their father from the very first moment he found out about them. Lovely job capturing that here.

Looking forward to the next part! Maybe now that they've been reunited, Padme and Anakin can start to think about going to the Council?? Okay, I know - that's wishful thinking.

21. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  22. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    â??What happened?â?? she asked Moteé.

â??A Trade Federation Ship crash landed, Milady.â??

That could only mean one thing: Anakin was home. He always had to have a grand entrance.

Ain't that the truth?!

Great post.

23. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?A Trade Federation Ship crash landed, Milady.?

But just to be sure...

P: Will the ship be salvagable?

M: Highly unlikely, Milady.

P:...Yep, Anakin's back.

[face_laugh]

The moment her eyes found him, she was overwhelmed with emotions. She was elated to see him again, so happy that she wanted to cry, worried about her child?s future, angry at him for being gone so long and so on. She felt her body tremble; she trembled for the touch of her husband, and she also trembled at finally telling Anakin about the baby.

[face_love] Gotta love to hormones.

?Siri said that Obi-Wan wrote her,? Padmé replied, teasing him gently.

?But did Obi-Wan send her his hair?? Anakin asked, smirking.

?No, Obi-Wan knows how to be romantic,? Padmé retorted causing them both to laugh.

Is that a challenge?[face_devil] ;)

?That?s? that?s wonderful.?

Padmé was instantly relieved. ?What are we going to do??

First, you tell shall celebrate. Second...talk to either Siri, Obi-Wan, or better yet both of them...at once!

*Prays that they will finally show some common sense*[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

Wonderful post, Jaya. Can't wait to read more.:D

P.S. PLEASE give them some common sense!

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Maybe they'll get common sense in the sequel... [face_batting]

25. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    Common sense? What's that? :p

*goes back to waiting for update*

KT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.