main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changing of the Guard

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Hama, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Jedi_Master_Kel has decided to retire as Chapter Rep for Greenville. He's done a fine job, and I'm glad for the time he's spent on the FF staff.

Now, Dal--Intrepid has stepped up to take the helm. Good luck and congratulations!

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    As we discussed at previous meetings, and individually, Everyone was in agreement that Dalton would make a great City Rep. Being in media in the past, he has contacts that could be very benifical for this group. He is also very knowledgable about everything going on in the Jedi Council. His is trusted by everyone and I have come to rely on him more and more and got to the point that I, along with the rest of you, beleive him capable in leading this group. I have not had the time nor resources to have this great group grow as I would have liked. Now with Dalton at the controls, and being one of the founding fathers of our Emerald City Empire, he is familar with the past and can lead us into the future.

It has been a pleasure to be your City Rep for so long and I do not plan to fade away. I will continue to be a strong force in our Fanclub. It is time for new leadership, and I welcome, my Fan Force brother Dalton as my leader and as City Rep.

Kevin Hill
    Emerald City Empire

3. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Oh my. The Dark Side has fallen upon the Greenville Fan Force! ;) Congrats Dal!

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to taking our club to the next level and increasing our membership and exposure. The first time I was approached about this, I had quite a bit going on personally with a new child and other commitments, but now I'm at a place where I feel I can devote a lot of energy towards continuing the growth of this great group.

I'd like to thank Kevin for getting the ball rolling on this group. For months I used to hit up the General FanForce boards trying to find fellow fans in the Greenville area with no luck. Finally one day Kevin posted and from there we quickly got together a small group and got this club set up. With all the things Kev has had going with work, school, and family, I'm amazed at all he managed to accomplish. He already had some things in the works for our groups, most notably a website, that I intend to pick up on and get running. Once that outlet is available, I think we'll be ready to start getting the word out about our group.

I look forward to working with everyone and continuing to make this great group even better as Star Wars marches into the realm of live-action TV and the third dimension!

5. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Congrats Dalton! Thank you Kevin for serving us. But Dalton, don't think you're gonna manipulate yourself to the rank of Emperor! We won't let that happen again, lol

6. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Well Robby, I didn't want Kevin to know, but I've had an ultimate Emperor-like plan in the works for a long time now. I contacted his bosses at work to increase his workload, then I talked to my contacts at ECU and had Kevin assigned to the toughest instructors on campus. But I can take no credit for a new child, that was the will of the Force . . . Finally, the influences were too much and Kevin was forced to pass his power on to me. A-hahahahahaha! [face_laugh] [face_devil]

Oh wait, by nature I'm kind of a lazy guy. What was I thinking? :confused:

7. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    the Dark Side's cloud is all around us.

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    What, no midichlorian manipulation? And you call yourself a Dark Sider! ;)

9. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Congrats Dalton!

10. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Thanks Dale! You know me, I just like to follow in your footsteps! ;)

11. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Hey if it werent for you and Kev at Imperial Quratermaster II, I wouldnt even know about the FanForce. Wave 4 of the Star Tour figures are out now. Shoot me a PM if you still want them. Im going by there sometime this week to grab some for myself and a friend in Spain.

Dale

12. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Good luck Dalton!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.