main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changing of the Guard!

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Lord-Tice, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Hello London!

It's time for me to depart from my duties of CR. Truth is I've been really busy these last few years (burnt out from Celebration Europe, perhaps :p ) and I have neither the time and, if I'm honest, desire to continue.
    Instead it's time to hand the CR ribbon to someone else who does have a bit more time and energy than I, and so I'm please to announce that SithLordDarthRichie will be taking over as London CR pretty much from now.

I wish him all the best and I'd also like to thank everyone for the good times I've had here. It's been a blast!!

I'll still be around, maybe attending the odd meet here and there but for now please welcome Richie as your new CR :D

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Congratulations SLDR!

Sorry to see you go, Tice - come back and visit when you can!

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    POWER!!

LIMITED POWER!!!!!

[face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

On a more serious note :p
    I thank Lord-Tice for his great services as CR and hope he will continue to attend events and meets. His input is always valid.

As new CR for London I hope to be able to bring more prosperity to the chapter and work alongside the other CRs to make the best of many events that are forthcoming.
    London offers so much and getting around it is not exactly hard. Plus it has links to most of the country which makes it easy to travel around.

I'm hoping that the London Film & Comic Con along with Collectormania London will prove to be popular events that we can attend in good numbers.

Should anyone have any ideas for the chapter please feel free to PM me.

4. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Take over the South!

:p

5. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Thanks for all your time and work, Tice!

Congrats Richie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.