main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Changing User ID

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Jedi_Tor-Tuga_Jinn, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tor-Tuga_Jinn

Jedi_Tor-Tuga_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    Is there a way to change my user ID? I first joined in '05. I would like to change it to what I use on other boards.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Unfortunately we can't rename user ids. However, you could create a new id with the name you want. You'll be starting from scratch though as all your existing posts will still be associated with your old id.

3. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    http://boards.theforce.net/communications/b10006/31440743/r31442073/
    http://boards.theforce.net/communications/b10006/31474993/r31476715/

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Nobody would see it. It would be "hidden" up there with the other sticky threads.

5. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    Besides, these threads represent about 50% of Comms. Without them this forum is as useful as the Big Brother forums.

Amazing.

6. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    People do read sticky threads, especially if the title is clear as to what it is. There really ought to be one for this.

7. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    When we move can we have sticky threads that sparkle and flash and give people seizures? Geocities-style?

It seems that some people only post in sticky threads around here, and others have some sort of rare eye disease that blinds them to their presence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.