FF:SA Channel 9 messed up

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by oz_skipp, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz_skipp Jedi Master

star 4
    Did anyone notice that on the screen behind the presenter on 60 Minutes that the picture of the characters included Natalie Portman with Leonardo DeCaprio?

The picture that was from was a fan poster for Episode II from about 4 years ago before Hayden was announced as the actor for Anakin and it was rumored that Leo was in the running for the part.

I reckon someone at Channel 9 did that deliberately.... ;)

Because my VCR is a bit buggered I'm downloading a torrent of it....90MB via dialup.....erk!
  2. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I didn't see that Skip but mum has recorded it for me....so I will have a close look..
  3. Dark-Lord_Alf Beloved Member of the SA Fan Force 1979-2013

star 4
    We Noticed that too Skipp. They are deliberately doing this to tease all sorts of Hell outta us. I love the scene with the Emporer lobbing Galactic Senate Floating platforms at poor yoda.
  4. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    It was very cool!! And the calm look on Yodas face!!
  5. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Anyone want a dvd copy of the interview ?
    If you're nice, i'll add on the Rove interview for nothing.
  6. starfire-phoenix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. TK1571 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yes please...... although i am not a big fan of Rove but i can make an exception.

BTW Target have a few 12" ROTS toys already, the emperor and a Turn Anakin into Vader costume thingy...

quite cool
  8. starfire-phoenix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That sounds neat TK! :D Will have to check them out sometime.
  9. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Sidious looks CRAP. Good price - $39.99
    Anakin/ Vader pack is great. $89.99 though...
  10. TK1571 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes i know... kinda of like a laughing Sidious i think, not very scary at all...
  11. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    looks like a demented clown from the christmas pageant.
  12. Quinten_JarVos Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Then you need to grovel to evil ;)
  14. MsWinter Jedi Master

star 4
    ah, it was only about 5 minutes of George Lucas talking about the new movie (which we'll all get to see soon anyway), his love life, his kids and how he wants to go back to making arthouse movies now he's finished with this 'detour' in his life. I like his attitude - he's his own man and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Yeah!! Way to live, GL. :)

I did read that we missed out on about 2 minutes of footage showing some other stuff, but not SW related, so doesn't really matter. Just about how he's bought more land and plans to build (or rebuild) SW ranch.

I love the really fast lightsabre twirling between Ewan and Hayden...funny how they had to digitally insert the characters because Ewan's been off in the UK making another film for the past 6 months. That was cool!!

I noticed the Leonardo mix-up in the poster too....was talking to Fox on the phone and we were both wondering why Hayden looked like Leonardo DiCaprio!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.