main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter 21-25 short descriptions at the OS

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediMasterGuff, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Not sure if anyone posted this in another thread, but if you go to the Clone Wars page and click on the "Volume 2 Schedule" you can see a short descrption of each new chapter.

For your convienience, I'll type them here :)

Chapter 21: The ARC Trooper cavalry arrives on Hypori and Anakin Skywalker faces his fate before the Jedi Council.
    Chapter 22: Anakin and Obi-Wan serve in the Outer Rim sieges and General Grievous trains under Count Dooku (Volume 1 arrives on DVD).
    Chapter 23: Coruscant is under Seperatist attack and Anakin and Obi-Wan are given a quest on an alien world.
    Chapter 24: General Grievous infiltrates the heart of the Republic while Anakin finds a shocking secret on Neivaan.
    Chapter 25: General Grievous achives his sinister objective, and the action leads into the start of Episode III.

2. Krados

Krados Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2004
    Thanks for this Guff. I wonder when they put these up? I completely forgot about that part of the OS. They sound good too. Can't wait!

3. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Yeah, I just noticed them last night. I'm surprised they didn't mention an update on the main page.

4. -Ambu_Fett-

-Ambu_Fett- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2003
    I just wonder how this is going to tie in to LoE. If it does not, I'll consider the whole CW-series to be Infinities. Blast them ...

5. ManoWan

ManoWan Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Does anyone know if they will cover Anakin recieving his scar?

What will Anakin and Obiwan discover and be doing?

6. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
  7. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Anakin won't get his scar in the cartoon, he got it in the "Dreadnaughts of Rendili" arc in the Republic series, where Asajj gave it to him in a duel on Coruscant.

8. Chilean_JEDI19

Chilean_JEDI19 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2002
    Does anyone know who is voicing GG for this one?

9. master_organa

master_organa Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 5, 2004
    NEATO!!!! Can't wait.

10. TheForgottenJedi

TheForgottenJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2004
  11. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Does anyone know who is voicing GG for this one?

Matthew Wood, I believe.

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    They're basing it on LOE? That's Awesome!

13. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    TVGuide.com's Chapter descriptions.

Chapter 21: After the firefight and rescue of Ki-Adi-Mundi, the council considers the state of the Clone Wars; Anakin and Padme meet secretly, but are interupted when he's summoned before the council and abrutly made a Jedi Knight.

Chapter 22: Anakin and Obi-Wan pursue General Grievous to Neivaan and stumble across a mysterious alien tribe.

Chapter 23: Anakin and Obi-Wan pursue General Grievous to Neivaan and stumble across a mysterious alien tribe.

Chapter 23: Yoda and Mace Windu face off against Separatist forces on Coruscant; Anakin seeks missing warriors on Neivaan; General Grievous plots Chancellor Palpatine's kidnapping.

Chapter 24: General Grievous' forces battle Palpatine's bodyguards; Anakin discovers an awful secret on Neivaan.

Chapter 25: Anakin frees the mutated warriors of Neivaan and learns that Palpatine has been kidnapped by General Grievous.

14. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    They're basing it on LOE? That's Awesome!

More like completely contradicting it. ;)

15. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    What time zone is the OS? What time would Chap 21 be on in central time zone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.