Chapter Charter Committee

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by Annya_Latoure2, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vswader Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi all....long time no hear....from both ends i may add. anyway...i would like to be a part of the committee for the fanforce chapter or assist in anyway possible. please contact me asap.

may the force be with you!!!
  2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi all,
    Just talked with Kevin, and he will be at the next committee meeting next Sat. at my place. Unfortunately, there is the congestion crud going around and they all have it and he does not want to spread it to the rest of us. This is great as Kevin has been in the chapter since the beginning and actually applied for the group to become official. He has been in a past groups for gaming and structure and such. All you new fans wil love talking with Kevin and hearing about his SW experiences.
    Glad to hear that you are back in the loop my friend!!
  3. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Kevin! Where ya been bro? Glad to see you're still with us!

-Jace
  4. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Welcome back Kevin. We are looking forward to seeing you and your input into the Tampa Docking Bay 1138. Balance has returned to the force.
  5. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    We had our second CHARTER committee meeting from 6pm to about 9pm and covered a lot of ground. We have come up with a minor's policy and parental waiver, worked out some ideas for a governing council, voting policies and membership policy. All are pretty simple and to the point with room for growth of the club and Amendments as the need be.

We are still working on a code of conduct section and a few other ideas are floating around. Hopefully by the next committee meeting next Saturday at Marie's apartment, we will be able to nail down a document for presentation to the Chapter at the next Chapter meeting on February 21st. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to this process, please join us at Marie's on January 31st or send your ideas to Marie via email.

After we finished the work we did on the Charter, we hung out and watched some of the fanfilms available on line. It continues to fuel our interest in continuing the work on Aaron's production and future work on other fan films. We are encouraged by the postive posts and activities that we as a group and smaller subgroups have begun. Please continue to consider the folks we curently have joining us, how and who we would like to steer our Chapter and what each of us want to acheive together as a Fanforce Chapter. Everyone has a valuable contribution and above all...let's get out there and have fun.

I, myself want to do costuming and act in fan films and hang out with this fun group of friends. Thanks for giving me a place to do that.
  6. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Charter committee meeting at my place on Jan. 31st. at 6pm. If anyone needs directions please email or PM me.
    Thanks,
    Marie
  7. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey everyone I am home now and plan on being there on Saturday, Michigian sucked it VERY cold up there. Its was no higher then 17 outside with the wind it was like 1 or 2 outside. See you all on Saturday.
  8. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Did you resolve the House thing to your satisfaction? :)
  9. Lon_Blackstone Jedi Knight

I am also back in town and ready to work.
  10. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
  11. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    No I didnt get that taking care of just yet still working onit, its at the point of whats it going to take to make me happy and go away they said. And the assualt charge I had to deal with also got dismissed, I sucker punched back in Sept. by a guy at work who I dont even know. The judge let the guy walk becuase he had to feel sorry for the guy, I was so pissed off about that. Will tell ya more when I see ya, to long for here.

Yes it was very cold up there and Im so glad to be back down here now.
  12. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't forget: Charter committee meeting Sat. Jan. 31st at 6pm at my apt. in Largo, call or email someone or myself if you need directions....everyone is welcome!!!
  13. Gov_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    Depending on what time I finish getting my old place emptied will determine when/if I get to the meeting. I will give Denise what I have worked on that way it gets to the meeting one way or the other. Hopefully I will see everyone.
  14. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Bump. Charter still needs to be completed and rattified.
  15. Lon_Blackstone Jedi Knight

when and where do we want to meet?
  16. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I guess we can cover it at the BBQ.
  17. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes it does, but it is mostly just getting the stuff typed up and put in the right place on the right page. We will see if we have time, if not, maybe after the meeting or whenever!! If you have a general code of conduct, mission or intro. for the chapter, that would be helpful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.